Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CATCOIN][POOL] new catcoin pool 0% fee cat.nonstopmine.com  (Read 694 times)
nonstopmine (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:33:19 AM

we very pleased to introducing you the new pool, 0% massive servers pool,currently servers in California, Asia & Europe - Soon.
http://cat.nonstopmine.com

Spread the word and dont be shy to donate so we will be able keep it 0% fee Smiley DPLdHiyQM1A4k2QJqGgGNU8RauunwUcXFv
etblvu1

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:28:20 AM

I put 4600 KH/S of mining into this pool for about 10 hours, the pool estimated I should have about 32 CATs, but it only paid out 4.85 CATs. This appears to be a bug, but I have received no response to multiple emails I sent to the support contact asking about it, and others appear to have abandoned the pool also I imagine for the same reason. I suggest not participating in this pool until the operator of the pool has provided an explanation for this and fixing the bugs. Otherwise, the user interface of the pool is very attractive and it seems like a fun pool to participate in. I was reluctant to abandon it, but now solo mining, because I jumping from pool to pool, and this was my one attempt to switch from solo mining.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: