Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [$35] Loan - BTC  (Read 698 times)
Jayke (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:37:23 AM

Introduction
Good evening readers, now I have been contemplating making this thread, and the point I have come to is the more time I waste, the less time I have to earn. My name is Jake, from the UK and I am 20 years old. I am asking for a lot of trust, and I really have been browsing this section looking at what people lend, what they look for when they lend and why do they even do it? I still have not found an answer. If I have not provided the right information, or I am missing something please feel free to contact me.

Loan Information
The loan amount will be for BTC0.05 and will be used to invest into a piece of software which will enable me to mine at a very high rate. Now I can't really explain too much about this because of security reasons however if you do really want to know I can discuss in private. I will aim to pay you back within 1 week with an agreed rate I am hoping you can provide.

Collateral
I have tried to sell everything I actually have in order to raise the funds but nobody is interested, I have even offered to go first to trusted users but I am still being called a potential "scammer" as I am new which I guess I understand.

Copy of my British Password.
Copy of my Debit Card (with numbers blocked out).
Copy of my bank/phone bill with address and name.

£50 Steam Credit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=388021.0
8 CatCoins (Sold over 3k on another forum, can link with reputation).

I appreciate you reading this, I would appreciate no spam, I do need this loan and I do give you my personal word I am a man to my word, I guess that's all I can give on the internet.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lightwave

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:39:02 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 11:18:56 AM by Lightwave

Post deleted.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:24:35 AM

I may be able to provide this. What rate will you be paying back?

Also, what part of the UK are you from, as I will require your details such as address, landline number and a scan of your passport as collateral.
How will you wring out the coin from a fake passport, address or land line? I'd almost pay to see that.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:27:48 AM

I may be able to provide this. What rate will you be paying back?

Also, what part of the UK are you from, as I will require your details such as address, landline number and a scan of your passport as collateral.
How will you wring out the coin from a fake passport, address or land line? I'd almost pay to see that.

People fail to realise that collateral is something you can sell in case the debtor defaults on their loan. The word is so loosely thrown around here it has lost its meaning. Even with legitimate details you can't exactly sell them stopping short of extorting the person/committing identity theft.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: