Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LBA] | LightBitAtom: Largest Decentralized Multi-Crypto Exchange  (Read 7278 times)
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:57:27 AM

I have read about LightBitAtom and am very excited about this e-money exchange. And pay attention to the preferences of the project for the user platform. Users of LightBitAtom exchanges have the greater the LBA balance, the faster the transaction, the lower the transaction fee ... This will be the advantage that LightBitAtom has more and more community. I support LightBitAtom!
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Den8498844

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

You have written. LightBitAtom is the first exchange of crypto-currencies, which offers the exchange of one crypto currency for another crypto currency with the use of internetwork nuclear swaps and a lightning network without the need to trust a third party. This is not an exchange for exchange, but something else?
Hi! This is a cross-chain exchange which allows to exchange all cryptocurrencies  that  support Atomic Swap and Lightning Network directly from your browser wallet cutting back on conversion operations. Fill free to watch our short video to understand more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py-rFzABMEM

This project can help a lot in our crypto world, it's a brilliant idea to have this and I think it goes a long way for our future and in the community as a whole.
vThank you for your Support!
Den8498844

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

hello,
would like to know what makes you project better / or what special features it has in comparison with OAX, that is about to launch it's prototype?
lately there are so many exchanges being built that it is important to check what makes them different
cheers
Hi! Just in previous message i explained how we differ. About OAX they have open code and etc. But where They keep your money??? They are just claiming if they be hacked everybody will know why. Would it help people who lost their assets? And we don't keep it on our exchange, they are on your wallet. So whom you would call decentralized? If somebody some how and for some reason hack our platform they will get nothing.
  About prototype. Demo will be ready for public on next week.

well, as far as i know at OAX you hold your own keys, or else it couldn't be called a decentralized exchange...
I'm not saying your idea is not good, and probably i'm not tech enough to be able evaluate that deeply... just trying to learn and discuss
how will you solve liquidity problems that all decentralized exchanges have?
thanks for the reply
It is a GREAT question! Thank you!!! That is basically why we need ICO. We have private cryptofund WNFFunds.com. We will male it public in July by the way. So we have some money and our investors believing in us. So we can build platform on our own money. But who will need it with out liquidity? So our platform will have super friendly interface. Traders won't even notice they are on decentralized exchange. And most of the money from ICO will go to Marketing. We have a lot of plans and ideas for marketing. Thats how we make liquidity. Binance became first in six months, We want to be at list at first five till the end of 2019
cashbitca

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

what are the innovations of your exchange? it is similar to the others that already exist and have proven themselves, what do you have?

just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

The project allows electronic money exchanges atomic swap and lightning network directly from the wallet of the user's browser. Therefore, the cost will be cut. This platform used in the exchange will solve the problem of speed, savings and security. I think that in order for the project to be used by the community sooner, the project needs to launch special and effective marketing programs soon.
silvaidael

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

decentralized exchanges are more risky than centralized exchanges.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

hello,
would like to know what makes you project better / or what special features it has in comparison with OAX, that is about to launch it's prototype?
lately there are so many exchanges being built that it is important to check what makes them different
cheers
Hi! Just in previous message i explained how we differ. About OAX they have open code and etc. But where They keep your money??? They are just claiming if they be hacked everybody will know why. Would it help people who lost their assets? And we don't keep it on our exchange, they are on your wallet. So whom you would call decentralized? If somebody some how and for some reason hack our platform they will get nothing.
  About prototype. Demo will be ready for public on next week.

well, as far as i know at OAX you hold your own keys, or else it couldn't be called a decentralized exchange...
I'm not saying your idea is not good, and probably i'm not tech enough to be able evaluate that deeply... just trying to learn and discuss
how will you solve liquidity problems that all decentralized exchanges have?
thanks for the reply
It is a GREAT question! Thank you!!! That is basically why we need ICO. We have private cryptofund WNFFunds.com. We will male it public in July by the way. So we have some money and our investors believing in us. So we can build platform on our own money. But who will need it with out liquidity? So our platform will have super friendly interface. Traders won't even notice they are on decentralized exchange. And most of the money from ICO will go to Marketing. We have a lot of plans and ideas for marketing. Thats how we make liquidity. Binance became first in six months, We want to be at list at first five till the end of 2019
If this is true and you can do perfectly then I will not hesitate to jump into this ICO.
The problem is that we need a certain commitment, not just the theory that exists in the text.
I wait to monitor the progress of the project.
Good luck!
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

The next decentralized market. Recently, a lot of them began to appear on the market....if you can not offer something unique that others do not have-I doubt your success.
PromoBuzz

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Here it is interesting project, but it doesn`t cause enought people of using it, if you are intrested in airdop for you project, our team can offer you its services, pm or visit profile for more information, good luck with your idea.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

What will be extra features if you get the hardcap ? I can see you are ready to develop even if you acquire soft cap. If same platform will be regardless of raising money then why there is need to introduce those minimum and maximum thresholds ? You took first three letters of famous protocols being built which game impression more of a fork before reading the introduction.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

This is a modern technology transfer platform that utilizes cross-matched atoms and lightning-fast networks without the need for third party intermediaries. This makes the transaction speed faster, transaction fees decrease, security is good. Extremely secure even when offline. I want to find out in detail this technology applied in the project?
D3-Revival

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

When is launch the exchange?
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

This platform allows electronic money to be exchanged directly from the user's wallet, so it will be fast, secure and free to third parties. To use this platform, both parties must use the same LightBitAtom platform, which means they must both hold LBA tokens?
Yudi96

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

I suggest holding Airdrop for more people who know this project, because I am an Airdrop and bounty lover
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

Is it a decentralized exchange?
Hi! Yes, this is a decentralized cross-chain exchange which allows to exchange all cryptocurrencies  that  support Atomic Swap and Lightning Network directly from your browser wallet cutting back on conversion operations. Fill free to watch our short video to understand more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py-rFzABMEM
how does it compare with bancor.network or idex? I used both they are very convinient because I hold the PV key not the exchanger. Traditional exchangers always have problem when withdrawing fund but decentralized is more secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: