Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service  (Read 2465 times)
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies.
blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.

Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto reva

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen  And there may not be the better things.
Patrick777

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

I've recently read that hackers have stolen a huge database, because of the fact that there were very weak servers from the provider ...
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

I've recently read that hackers have stolen a huge database, because of the fact that there were very weak servers from the provider ...
Yes, I read about it on the editorial. By the way, if they used blockchain in their product, I think that the hackers would not have succeeded ... And they steal data and sell for millions.
crypto Deddy

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

Yes, I read about it on the editorial. By the way, if they used blockchain in their product, I think that the hackers would not have succeeded ... And they steal data and sell for millions.
Well, yes, now a new generation of intruders is thriving, who are waiting and are looking for some kind of weakness in the data system.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

I recently read your article on Forbes, it's very well written, the world needs now to develop a blockchain startups in this direction.
As for me, there are already enough start-ups, a lot of them wants to take off money and fly away. And even if the project is interesting and necessary - there is no guarantee that the developers will bring the idea to the end!
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

I recently read your article on Forbes, it's very well written, the world needs now to develop a blockchain startups in this direction.
As for me, there are already enough start-ups, a lot of them wants to take off money and fly away. And even if the project is interesting and necessary - there is no guarantee that the developers will bring the idea to the end!
You're wrong, because there are not many projects. And on this market there is no big competition, and it's needed for the industry develops.
bonick

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

You're wrong, because there are not many projects. And on this market there is no big competition, and it's needed for the industry develops.
Yes, I agree with you, thanks to the competition there are only the strongest survive! Competition is always good!
This one is just to become successful. The next 20 years will be with huge speculation in the cryptocurrency market, this will assist o project.
crypto reva

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

So, will be the huge demand for quality data and stable trading platforms. There will be more people, which means there will be more opportunities. I'm right?
Donna Madonna

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Everything is not bad! So I would describe Envilope after I first got to know this one.
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

I recently very often worry about the fact that my correspondence with a loved one is exactly someone reading. It really frightens me ...
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

I recently very often worry about the fact that my correspondence with a loved one is exactly someone reading. It really frightens me ...
Don't worry so much, our correspondence reads "special guys". But they will not spread the information just like that)) Although personal information is better not to send))
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

Don't worry so much, our correspondence reads "special guys". But they will not spread the information just like that)) Although personal information is better not to send))
Soon you can use this servis. Only you must already be prepared for the fact that it will be unusual)) But you will not experience discomfort!
Now a very large number of hackers who hack and steal information. Because in the Internet people started to use a lot of money.
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

Soon you can use this servis. Only you must already be prepared for the fact that it will be unusual)) But you will not experience discomfort!
Now a very large number of hackers who hack and steal information. Because in the Internet people started to use a lot of money.
Yes, now, if someone wants to steal something big - it's only on the Internet, because the protection here is very bad. The project has chances to occupy its niche to ensure the safety of users.
cryptoicicle

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Yes, now, if someone wants to steal something big - it's only on the Internet, because the protection here is very bad. The project has chances to occupy its niche to ensure the safety of users.
In general, the moment is important with the convenience of using this platform. If people do not like it, then the chances of success decrease.
Patrick777

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

Yeah, users become spoiled, because of the fact that there are so many competitors in any industry and everyone is trying to do better, more convenient and more beautiful .. Even the fact that platform 1 may be better for security for platform 2 will not play a role if platform 2 more convenient and beautiful first.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

Yeah, users become spoiled, because of the fact that there are so many competitors in any industry and everyone is trying to do better, more convenient and more beautiful .. Even the fact that platform 1 may be better for security for platform 2 will not play a role if platform 2 more convenient and beautiful first.
People should always have a choice. Competition is the engine of progress. For example, in the USSR there was no competition, so the goods were of poor quality, the manufacturers were lazy.
crypto Deddy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

I wonder how this will all look in practice, so far I have no idea how I will use the platform and whether I like it. It is necessary to try.
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

Security now decides very many fates. What is your softcap and hardcap?
cryptoicicle

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

Security now decides very many fates. What is your softcap and hardcap?
Yes, of course, without it, nowhere. Hackers steal data everywhere, and everyone who not lazy to. Hackers have become much smarter and data for them is not a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: