Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:49:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service  (Read 2465 times)
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

Actually I find this project hard to advertise and introduce to market because now a days there are a lot of possible ways to communicate and connect to someone else. There are a lot of sites offering easy and good communication worldwide that is why I am not really sure that this will support by many people.

Just my thoughts exactly, i mean is this really a much needed services that requires using blockchain technology and also conducting an ico to raise funds for?
There are many project in blockchain that are solving one problem or the other but this does not really look important imo, neither does it really requires alot of $$ to get this running.
I don't know how this will go long term, however, best of luck to the project team.

Maybe the team will release some uniqueness with regards to their project. Uniqueness that will attract customers and investors to try their product/project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

i will wait when launched bounty system? as well as detailed info on why investors should go through this platform,
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

In our century, it is very important to have strong security of personal data. Everybody know that personal data on the Internet is very simple to steal.
crypto reva

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

In our century, it is very important to have strong security of personal data. Everybody know that personal data on the Internet is very simple to steal.
  I agree with you 100%, even big and well known services have problem with security of data their clients. Often this information are stolen...
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

I agree with you 100%, even big and well known services have problem with security of data their clients. Often this information are stolen...
My mail were hack very often. Now only those who do not use the Internet did not face the fact that his mail is hacked. So I realy very interested in this one!
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

My mail were hack very often. Now only those who do not use the Internet did not face the fact that his mail is hacked. So I realy very interested in this one!
Yeah, my mail were hacked few times. I used bad postal services... They broke the mail, deleted all the information ... But I didn’t give my password to anyone ...
Bernart

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

will be necessary to install on the hard disk all the history of Envilope blockchain, on which service will work Huh
crypto reva

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

will be necessary to install on the hard disk all the history of Envilope blockchain, on which service will work Huh
I think no. Calculations will be  make on their side. On their servers. Honestly, I'm also interested in this information.
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

I think no. Calculations will be  make on their side. On their servers. Honestly, I'm also interested in this information.
wish you guys to roll out the beta version as soon as possible, so that investors will try your platform. Good luck team!
Glyphotex

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

Hello there. This looks a good project. Will there be any drops in forms of airdrops or bounties?
Stuart little

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

I’m also interested in the beta version of this platform. You will lead the beta version development, which will be available before ICO?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

Actually I find this project hard to advertise and introduce to market because now a days there are a lot of possible ways to communicate and connect to someone else. There are a lot of sites offering easy and good communication worldwide that is why I am not really sure that this will support by many people.

It is not easy to advertise I agree, but the bigger problem is that a lot of people don't even know how important private communication actually is. Some even believe that the conversation they have with someone else on Facebook can be considered private...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ppcinside (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

What is your hard cap and soft cap?
What is the difference between development strategy when you will collect softcarp and hardcap ??
Envilope anticipates the need to raise a minimum of $500,000 in order for the necessary blockchain development, integrations and testing to begin to move forward at a steady rate. Funds raised above and beyond that minimum goal will go towards additional development, regular third-party code and security audits, marketing and public relations, strategic business acquisitions, registering for approval to be listed on various stock exchanges, and the legal expenses necessary to ensure that Envilope always remains compliant with the rapidly changing regulations.
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

I'm interested in how long you will need to develop your project. When can you interpret your platform in action? Ideya interesting, but I do not know how quickly will be implemented ...
We already have a finished product based on SaaS, and alpha version of the decentralized product on blockchain will be released in Q4 this year
Bernart

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Envilope, based on Gibraltar companies, believes that confidentiality is the future. And I fully share this view.
However, Envilope is re-examining digital confidentiality from the world's first postal service, based on the block chain.
crypto reva

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

Envilope, based on Gibraltar companies, believes that confidentiality is the future. And I fully share this view.
However, Envilope is re-examining digital confidentiality from the world's first postal service, based on the block chain.
This is really a necessary thing, because the project provides great opportunities. Envilope is a virtual envelope-based envelope that allows senders to instantly block and send emails, digital files or protected messages containing documents, text, images, audio, video, and almost any other type of file.
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

This is really a necessary thing, because the project provides great opportunities. Envilope is a virtual envelope-based envelope that allows senders to instantly block and send emails, digital files or protected messages containing documents, text, images, audio, video, and almost any other type of file.
The cool thing is that with every delivery, retrieval, opening, viewing and monitoring of content in a virtual circle, an unchanging trace of evidence is written into the Ethereum block chain.
Stuart little

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

The cool thing is that with every delivery, retrieval, opening, viewing and monitoring of content in a virtual circle, an unchanging trace of evidence is written into the Ethereum block chain.
This process, known as Blockstamping, creates Blockchain Recorded Delivery.
Bernart

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

I really like one fact, with Envilope messages or files, mistakenly sent to the wrong person, can be instantly evaporated.
Confidentiality, security and control over e-mail and its contents remain exclusively with the sender.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: