Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in luck?  (Read 1304 times)
nakkanak

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

You can only get luck if you will work harder and smarter to all your daily works.
Good luck can't be gain instantly or in an easy way. But sometimes luck will came unpredicted, I don't believe in luck.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oyetunde1

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

Yes, I believe in luck
tankbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

Yes, luck plays a role. Sometimes even more than a detailed analysis. Otherwise, how to explain the fact that the two similar coins you choose not the one that grows in the near future
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

I believe that luck has a part to play in crypto. Someone may just invest in one coin and can earn much more profit than another person who might even invest more money in many projects. You can invest in a project you trust so much and will turn out to be disappointment but someone else might just receive and airdrop and make much profit out of it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

Luck is great think which you have not clear about the coming time but if your luck is working than you don’t think about this type of advantage which you can get only by chance by luck you can buy coin and it will goes too much high that is unexpected but you get the too much profit by luck,
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

Yes I do believe in luck. It plays a major part in trading area specially. But I don’t think so that you should leave everything up to luck or your destiny. Luck also plays its role to a certain extent only. The rest depends on your hard-work and skills. If you study the market properly and do all such stuff you can make out that when it would the proper time to buy or sell. So it depends on persons also. That remembers of a famous quote fortune favors the bold and people who atleast try. Just throwing your money into bitcoin and expecting it to boom in nowhere intelligent.
Relying on luck in doing investments isnt really ideal specially on trading.It isnt bad to believe or to think of but we should always rely on our skills and knowledge.Luck would just an add up which will able to make us profitable in the end of the day without even expecting we might able to earn too much or more with our goal or target price. I do still believe on luck but not relying too much on it.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

You can only get luck if you will work harder and smarter to all your daily works.
Good luck can't be gain instantly or in an easy way. But sometimes luck will came unpredicted, I don't believe in luck.

Luck is always unpredictable, it is like the fruit that bears from your hard works, all the efforts and time you spent to achieve your dreams just paid of. I guess luck is something that we must consider as a success, all of the people who lives in this whole wide world believes in that, but we have different luck in life, we share different future, so if someone's get lucky on a certain thing, don't expect that it could also happen to you, you might leave yourself hanging around expecting.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

Sometimes, we don't need knowledge and hardwork to success because having a luck is enough to fulfill our dreams. Everyone of us have luck! We should just find it in order for us to reach our goals. And if we there is luck in ourselves, don't hesitate to risk because no matter how luck we are, if we do not do anything, its useless.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?
I do not believe in good fortune, everything is just a logical coincidence of the market. You can see that in order to be commercially successful we always need to have a specific plan before committing to commerce and always grasp the information as accurately and quickly as possible to make decisions the most exactly.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

In order to be a successful trader you just need to be smart. And this will help to understand that in order to make money and not lose money, knowledge is needed! A lot of knowledges! Special knowledge! You need to constantly learn how to trade; technical analysis; read news; understand every coin you trade; work on your emotions; study the market and much more.
Luck ... yes, we all hope that it will come to us, but we must rely only on ourselves.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
ritikasimi

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

You have to be learned & trained in trading for successful in crypto..but I believe that luck is also an important part of this crypto success.. sometimes we know that we do the right thing but luck is not our favor & we lose ..so luck & learned both are necessary for trading
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

Yes i believe in luck sometimes we need luck if we dont have any choice and this will be your only hope in fact in trading luck is one of your weapon cause you dont even know if the altcoin of your choice will give you profit cause i think better analyzation is not enough to make profit sometimes your analyzations are the reason of your huge lost.
Luck do exists but don't rely on it if we need for the output that is good we need to work hard. In trading it needs knowledge in order to gained profit. Yes it is also our weapon to win in everything we do but luck comes in an expected way.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

in any type of investment or business. luck always exists around it. A story that I think I'm lucky on crypto. me and my friend bought coin in ico, then we decided to bring up the exchange and sell them by the value x2. However, my place was lose in electricity power for 3 hours. When there is electricity it is x6.  Smiley
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?
I'm complete to the may mắn when trade, you can be visible that the current dynamic variable and highly problems, if the transaction transaction has an existing jvà based only may mắn, no other than marker both, you will fast fast and lossed fatal. Towning is recovering in short time like the bitcoin long range longitude in the past period, do you need to over your weight in the transaction.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:22:55 AM

Luck plays a part but before being fortunate, you must have the requisite knowledge of  crypto trading otherwise all you have been doing is just gambling.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:37:00 AM

It depends upon the circumstances that we are facing. Some people are just so lucky enough to gain greater than their capital. I believe in luck but I believe in hardwork more. Eventhough we are not that lucky, if we work hard for our goals, we will be able to reach or get what we want in life to succeed.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:38:15 AM

I believe that it is the hard work that eilp dhape you beung a better trafer but lucl is of course qill give you the opportunities to be a successful one because not all great people im thqt thing will be given the opportunity to be successful and being lucly is doing a big role in our life. Because in cryptocurrency we do not know when qill that coins will pump qnd like for example how much you are better in trading if that coin you have invested in have a luck and then puno you will gain a huge money in an instant
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:57:02 AM

Luck is real and i believe luck. We do bounty campaign and we receive payment,we need a lucky to got good bounty and give we a lot of profit. We need lucky in trading or gambling to gain a lot of profit. In this life we need lucky to reach dream Smiley
PHUONGCRYPTO

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:07:20 AM

No, it's all about trading method, technical analysic and learning deep into the core of the crypto where you are investing. The final point is money managemnet.
embarrasstor

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:13:30 AM

Yes, especially when I hold some tokens from new ICOs but it turned out run downwards drastically...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: