Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

aerosols nanobots, sounds like something from the future. But according to MIT researchers, this vision may well come true. Aimedis has written a blog entry about it
https://blog.aimedis.com/aerosols-back-good/

Thanks for sharing the blog entry here, I have missed that. From ozone killer in the 1990's to the latest health care product. I do not want to imagine it yet
"The nanobots could travel along a patient’s digestive tract gathering data, and relaying it to a medical professional. "

Aimedis are far ahead their game. Trust me I get medical research reports daily from some colleagues tryna to apply new methodology in diagnosis across the world. This one is doing much more than trying. The got a feasible plan.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

Ya more information is always reassuring to investors the more communication they can commit to daily the better investors and followers will think of it

That's why you see project that do well tend to have constant interaction with the investors and community. They do get ideas from the community on how to move the project forward.

Yea, its of utmost importance, AMAs, Q&As are both wonderful means of communicating with the community, its such a vibrant means that guarantees productivity in any industry, maybe Aimedis should consider imploring such as a means of tentative communication or dedicated members of the team should handle this channel effectively  
Yeah mate I agree with your suggestions, the AMA, Q&A are absolutely great way of communicating with the community. With this session, ideas will be shared.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

Ya more information is always reassuring to investors the more communication they can commit to daily the better investors and followers will think of it

That's why you see project that do well tend to have constant interaction with the investors and community. They do get ideas from the community on how to move the project forward.

Yea, its of utmost importance, AMAs, Q&As are both wonderful means of communicating with the community, its such a vibrant means that guarantees productivity in any industry, maybe Aimedis should consider imploring such as a means of tentative communication or dedicated members of the team should handle this channel effectively  
Yeah mate I agree with your suggestions, the AMA, Q&A are absolutely great way of communicating with the community. With this session, ideas will be shared.

Would go a long way to clarifying a lot of the questions that have been getting said and forgotten in the forum I think something like those could go a long way to help the platform gain support
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

I agree, Having a question and answer between the community supporters / investors and team member of the project is really a big help not only for those people who's asking specific question because other community members will going to see and learn from it.

Sure, Aimedis has been doing well in terms of promotion before i went a bot off from the thread and i will love to see something positive that has been going on since i left, though the market is not in a good state and have the capability of crippling good projects but they still have to keep the community alive as the market recovers, which will happen
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:38:50 AM

thats indeed true!
Communication is really some powerful Drive for a Project!
Someone INTERESTED in a project become INVESTOR if they get to communicate with the Team!
And AIMEDIS is doing that amazingly!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:57:33 AM

I agree, Having a question and answer between the community supporters / investors and team member of the project is really a big help not only for those people who's asking specific question because other community members will going to see and learn from it.

Yeah, I have a lot of questions as I am confused about what the Aimedis blockchain actually functions as? It turns out that Aimedis do not hold electronic health records on their blockchain, they are kept completely separate.

If I'm not mistaken their application function is once you installed it on your smartphone you can easily contact some help about health emergencies just in a simple touching some button of the app.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:58:33 AM

It is great to have but I think Roxana has been doing a fantastic job replying to different inquiries on Telegram. Also their bounty manager is really good and quite responsive.

Ace44

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

Yeah, I have a lot of questions as I am confused about what the Aimedis blockchain actually functions as? It turns out that Aimedis do not hold electronic health records on their blockchain, they are kept completely separate.

I thought the whole process will like have one domain but i seem to get their point, medical records is a pretty delicate and complicated process, in fact a brand can just come out to focus only on medical records, its that complex and any security breach will be disastrous to the entire process, so if doing such will boost their productivity, then so be it
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:48:07 AM

What!!!! If they are not storing health record in blockchain for easy availability and transparency then what the heck are they using blockchain for

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

What!!!! If they are not storing health record in blockchain for easy availability and transparency then what the heck are they using blockchain for

Lol. I thought the blockchain was for securely storing health records for patients so no one can be able to access the data except the user.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.
Partnership is very important to blockchain startup I am happy they understand it and they are working towards getting good solid partnrtship.

We should not forget the big pharma partnerships announced earlier. I am sure we will see more such partnerships come in the way.
That we know. But would i like to know the name of that pharma companies which is partner with AiMedis. I guess that we have to ask in telegram.

This question has been asked here many times and I have not read any answer.
There is still the story with Pfizer, but there are contradictory entries in the Aimedis blogs.

Why team is so secretive about this? Is this not confirmed news? Now I am getting this doubt as I could not see the official announcements. Its better to wait for clarity.

I just asked this question in telegram group, I'm waiting response until now, I will shoot when I get one... Like someone pointed out I don't think team is active here anyways

With the regards to the question above, here is the follow up answer as replied by one of the telegram admin below

"Roxana Nasoi | CCO @ Aimedis | Founder SERPlified:
You can find our partners (the ones we can publicly disclose) on our websited aimedis.com and aim.aimedis.com"

So I think anyone can check that up, and if any acclaimed partnership is not found in the official website it should be disregarded

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Lol. I thought the blockchain was for securely storing health records for patients so no one can be able to access the data except the user.

I thought also that they will going to store it on blochchain so all the data will be secured and can't be access except by them and the user. We must ask the team regarding to this confusion.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

I thought also that they will going to store it on blockchain so all the data will be secured and can't be access except by them and the user. We must ask the team regarding to this confusion.

Yep I was confused when I asked on telegram and Roxana told me that no sensitive, private or medical data will be stored on the Aimedis blockchain. But it actually makes a lot of sense data will still be held by the hospitals but Aimedis willl use Health Level 7 (HL7) protocol for communication in version 1. Then in version 2 it will develop it further by implementing Fast Healthcare Interopability Resources (FHIR) API so users can exchange health records securely.

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

Communication is key to maintain a healthy community, investors always want to have feedback on any step taken, makes them feel part of the team and their money is in safe hands.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

Communication is key to maintain a healthy community, investors always want to have feedback on any step taken, makes them feel part of the team and their money is in safe hands.
I seen in some ICOs sometimes team members are not responding to the investors queries which is really disappointing. But AiMedis team is much active on their telegram channel about it.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Yeah such reassurance really helps to boost their confidence in the project. Good communication plays a vital role in a project.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

I seen in some ICOs sometimes team members are not responding to the investors queries which is really disappointing. But AiMedis team is much active on their telegram channel about it.

Exactly, this is an act that has improved my confidence in this project, the fact that they provide quick solution to people's concerns is amazing.
Ace44

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

I believe is same blockchain concept but they not like putting all their eggs in one basket but creating like a separate domain for the storing of documents, which to me is good, as that will create some sort of arrangement for easy accessibility because the health niche is just too vast to handle, orderliness is of necessity to avoid drastic mistakes
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Exactly, this is an act that has improved my confidence in this project, the fact that they provide quick solution to people's concerns is amazing.

Teams activeness is extremely important and I see that here with this project. They are good in telegram but they could do better in bitcointalk forum.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:27:07 PM

aerosols nanobots, sounds like something from the future. But according to MIT researchers, this vision may well come true. Aimedis has written a blog entry about it
https://blog.aimedis.com/aerosols-back-good/

Thanks for sharing the blog entry here, I have missed that. From ozone killer in the 1990's to the latest health care product. I do not want to imagine it yet
"The nanobots could travel along a patient’s digestive tract gathering data, and relaying it to a medical professional. "

Aimedis are far ahead their game. Trust me I get medical research reports daily from some colleagues tryna to apply new methodology in diagnosis across the world. This one is doing much more than trying. The got a feasible plan.

Feasibility of their idea is very important. Aimedis is very much proven one and thats why they already have good partnerships with big companies and hospitals.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: