Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

Today I am seeing lots of creative solutions everywhere in this forum. I personally think that this will come in the far future for sure. Indeed smart watches are already there. This could be just an inclusion of a module to it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

That would be great if the app will work with smart watches. Some healthcare insurances in germany already support smart watches. The users get a discount on the contributions, if they submit the data.

agreed. i have recently noticed that we can willingly give our data to research companies or organisation. that is we willingly sell personal data but get angry when the company sells our data to keep their business running. why?
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

That would be great if the app will work with smart watches. Some healthcare insurances in germany already support smart watches. The users get a discount on the contributions, if they submit the data.

agreed. i have recently noticed that we can willingly give our data to research companies or organisation. that is we willingly sell personal data but get angry when the company sells our data to keep their business running. why?

I think such conditions must be just properly mentioned in terms of use and be displayed at least once on the app screen so user could check a checkbox to allow using such kind of data.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

I do not think that makes the app on a SmartWatch much sense. The size of the app is pretty big, I do not know what to do on a smartwatch. The app on the smartphone may be able to send reminders about the medical appointments to the watch
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

I think such conditions must be just properly mentioned in terms of use and be displayed at least once on the app screen so user could check a checkbox to allow using such kind of data.
I agree every time a company needs your data their should be a pop up that says they want to use it, and is there also a option to delete your data at that company? or can they keep it forever.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

People are waiting for the market to stop crashing. Once it starts moving up, all the nice projects will get good investments which includes AImedis.

I hope so, the market has just been going down every day, will be so nice to see some green positive numbers for once!

The market has already started going up I think. Check the ETH price. If somebody bought it yesterday, they would be very lucky. They could now happily invest in AIMedis.

It was a good time timing for many and a panicking moment for many others as well; For some reason several thing this is the end for ETH lol and this is just the beginning as many ICO are based on it and they are working rather nicely. 

This is still very early into cryptocurrency I don't think people think it was an end Tongue It was all FUD spreading from the ETF delay.

for me, i think eth has great potentials i believe it needs time to really get to it full potential i do not see end i only see the beginning of a wonderful future

It does have potentials but there are so other forces and projects trying to displace it. I just wish they  readjust their road map to accommodate the latest technology change in crypto
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

very interesting Tweet from Aimedis: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1029899293073846273
Especially the point "We have thousands of users, already on our system."
I did not know that the app is already running and users are already using it. Or are they registered users who are interested in using Aimedis in the future?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

very interesting Tweet from Aimedis: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1029899293073846273
Especially the point "We have thousands of users, already on our system."
I did not know that the app is already running and users are already using it. Or are they registered users who are interested in using Aimedis in the future?

I think the doctor surgeries and hospitals that have already signed up have early access to the aimedis platform and services. You would probably need to be a patient or doctor of one of these practices to test it out.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

for me its perfectly okay if they support smartwatches, after, all it a smart device but like you said all we need to do is wait for the team to say something

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:33:41 PM

for me its perfectly okay if they support smartwatches, after, all it a smart device but like you said all we need to do is wait for the team to say something
i

The fact is there is so much new tech that we're wearing in our day to day life supporting it would be a great move as it adds a lot of datapoints that doctor scan then use for helping to diagnose not just immediate problems but longterm issues as they develop
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:52:22 AM

Looks like I missed some recent news about Aimedis. Which app you guys are discussing here? Aimedis coming with new app?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

Looks like I missed some recent news about Aimedis. Which app you guys are discussing here? Aimedis coming with new app?

Yes there will be an Aimedis app so you can access the platform when you are on your travels and don’t have a computer/laptop available.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

I think IoT is part of their proposition however I did not see anything that details on that. Eventually they could be pushing health apps for various IoT devices including smart watched but that would be a gradual event.

nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Yes there will be an Aimedis app so you can access the platform when you are on your travels and don’t have a computer/laptop available.
What? You said AiMedis have their own app? That's really great. How could I missed this information? Could you please give me some more information about this app?
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

Legislation is different in every country, and so is medical legislation. How can you make a project whih will be scalable in so many different environments?

Aimedis have a core set of countries they want to start operating in and they have already secured deals with hospitals, hospital chains and other institutions. The regulations will be different in every country, but if the countries are in the EU the frameworks are normally shared and if they are authorised in one country, that will count as a approval in another EU member state.

Don’t take that as gospel though, it’s probably worth checking with the team.

Therefore the necessary answer to this question should come from the team. Unfortunatelly the thread is growing so fast that I cannot read tens of pages to see if by chance they have answered.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

What? You said AiMedis have their own app? That's really great. How could I missed this information? Could you please give me some more information about this app?

If I am not mistaken they have Aimedis 1.0 which you can find some details about in their website. It should be multi lingual too.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

I haven't used a smart watch before but from what I have learnt about it on the net I think it will be good for the project to work on especially as it improves Healthcare as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.
I think it might help the new doctors a lot if they see people who have experience they can learn from them and use that information to help others.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

I haven't used a smart watch before but from what I have learnt about it on the net I think it will be good for the project to work on especially as it improves Healthcare as well

If there is a good use case for it, then by all means let add it to their to-do list if they haven't done so yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: