Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFGMiner - Help & Advice Required Please  (Read 819 times)
Share2Care (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:40:00 AM

Good Morning All  Smiley

I am currently starting to learn how to use the BFGMiner but have become a litttle stuck. I currently have one BFL 7ghash and one BFL 50ghash. Is there a way to separate them out? Either different worker names for the same pool or different levels of difficulty?

Any and all help would be most appreciated!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mtnminer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:17:45 PM

I have only been mining with ASIC's and BFGminer for about two weeks, I have 1 333 mh/s usb erupter, 2 8 gh/s Jalapenos, 1 sc 30 gh/s and 1 sc 60 gh/s all mining together in the same instance of BFGminer on the same pool. 

What I understand, is if I wanted to separate the I would need to run more then one instance of BFGminer per pool or per machine.  This would depend out what I wanted to do.

Per pool, I would set my batch file for pool and the ports of the machines I wanted on that pool, which would entail using different usb ports for for groups of machines for each pool.  I run mine off of one port and a powered hub, so I would need to separate a few to another port and powered hub to do this.

I currently do not see a reason to do this myself as my combined machines are working and paying well together and BFGminer show me the performance of each, so I am sure they are running correctly and cool enough.

I hope this helped answer your questions

Mtnminer
Share2Care (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:01:47 PM

Thank you kindly!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: