Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TURKO TRK Turk Coin New Ecurrency (0.01% premine)  (Read 12170 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:24:26 PM

This coin has been premined by turkish people for one day..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=387581.0
Good luck I'm out  Undecided
It's premined mainly by bitcointalkers not developer or me or turkish people!

It's also very few blocks right now. %1-2 of it mined maybe less!

You are not a bitcointalker?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
kalnas

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:25:56 PM

thats true unfortunately.
Stop lying when i was on the pool only 2 person was online. when thread opened pool becaoem 180 and then collapsed. There is only %1 mined by developer for future giveawayas and bounty threads

It was around block 2000 when it was announced here. It got to block 3600 in few hours after this thread created and network hash grew from 2Mh to 200Mh.
I don't see it as big premine tbh.
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:27:31 PM

It's premined mainly by bitcointalkers not developer or me or turkish people!

It's also very few blocks right now. %1-2 of it mined maybe less!

You are not a bitcointalker?
Yes i am. I mean there is not any investor or hidden miner outsider. Miners was not turkish people but %90 of foreigners like you! When i was happly miningh 50 khi saw 10 people over 900! All happened within few hours. It's the true story..People saw the thread started mining and all happened today! It's not planned well or marketted well. No need to complain at all Smiley  It's an innocent coin.
evrendede

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:31:15 PM

Ok. Pool is back. I upgraded the ram of the server. And I dealt with a DB problem caused by MPOS software (https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mpos).

It's less laggy now and seems to be working OK.

I'll add another server if there is demand.

Btw, I wonder where the huge hashrate in the network comes from...

(I can't send two messages in 6 minutes, so replies are slow)
nejat76

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:37:05 PM

No serious premining. Refer to post number 35* on the original Turkish thread. When I started mining then the hash power of the pool was even below mine (single 7950 card) Then someone translated the announcement and posted here. All I got with pooled and solo mining in 7 hours is 77 coins.

*: On that post I also advised the dev to announce it in the main english thread so that it doesn't get labeled as premined.

BTC: 17oqtYLAg8HSD6j44kA5n7KB1CyCufQ5yU  MUCH RECEIVE: DLmyunqvaVf9wqSm1nyfv8pgw7czswXALY  SUCH CAT: 9XCLZMuL3FLLC5AYuqJmUqKjrmD9NrsUrM  WOW SXC : SJojeFfQytbaKMhPtKQJePpNUrCD93cYXB
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:37:50 PM

Ok. Pool is back. I upgraded the ram of the server. And I dealt with a DB problem caused by MPOS software (https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mpos).

It's less laggy now and seems to be working OK.

I'll add another server if there is demand.

Btw, I wonder where the huge hashrate in the network comes from...

(I can't send two messages in 6 minutes, so replies are slow)

I think you need to check which country this traffic comes and block on firewall level otherwise this is going to be unfair enviroment. We need to create economy not only few but majority...
Good news Smiley Enjoy
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:39:37 PM

Stop lying when i was on the pool only 2 person was online. when thread opened pool becaoem 180 and then collapsed. There is only %1 mined by developer for future giveawayas and bounty threads

It was around block 2000 when it was announced here. It got to block 3600 in few hours after this thread created and network hash grew from 2Mh to 200Mh.

it's the truth "I don't see it as big premine tbh." Agreed!! not scamming at all!
KaozTiposta

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:48:21 PM

Premined.
The guy who "create" this coin is dont know even programming language. And name of coin is so bad.. As a turkish person I dont support this project
D.O.A.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:50:55 PM

Premined.
The guy who "create" this coin is dont know even programming language. And name of coin is so bad.. As a turkish person I dont support this project
D.O.A.

You know the best... but you can't say a lie like "premined..."
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:52:24 PM

Premined.
D.O.A.

You know the best... but you can't say a lie like "premined..."

Man i cant believe that you never thought that you should put this on the right forum. i am pretty sure you did that on effort. I am officially out.
Gasai Yuno

Activity: 154

Yukki Yukki Yukki!

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:00:47 PM

As a türk, i dont support this coin. name is bullshit. spanish ppl say turko. why should you put a turkish coin name in spanish?

it could be tr coin, turkcoin and something like that.

so i didnt trust to developers, they seems noobs. if someone will make a turkish coin they should be pro. icon of coin is legit turkish lira. its second bullshit.

its a shame, look and take as an example: Deutsche eMark.
surphactone

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:14:48 PM

I was on the pool when only 4 workers were on it, the difficult was 0.000.....

so don't lie  Kiss

<!>Help the guy with any amount of BTC : 1FbWe8Dq8cLx3UHF385EtCLyVz6UFXgs8k Thank yO !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 06:15:20 PM

As a türk, i dont support this coin. name is bullshit. spanish ppl say turko. why should you put a turkish coin name in spanish?

so i didnt trust to developers, they seems noobs. if someone will make a turkish coin they should be pro. icon of coin is legit turkish lira. its second bullshit.

Name is not exact now. There is not even an official website . There is one bounty campaign on going for a different better image. If you have any better idea. You can do. The correct question "will it serve any good?"
you say "tr coin" or "turk coin" some other says different we make poll and decide the most liked.
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:40:57 PM

so this is a half-scam. Says no premined, but ANY info in english.

Well.. you're doing a GREAT advertising to your nation and country Sad shame on you.

believe me not 1 day, 3 or 4 hours.

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:56:06 PM

I couldn't mine it  Undecided

Please share some if you did
4oe3tYgGQsYmgNDdL9MWwrUHkpUdJfMaGe
pterion2910

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:57:00 PM

Cheesy  Cheesy

Bitrated user: frisb.
merred

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:57:39 PM

Good luck I'm out  Undecided

It is STILL a premine, your title says "(not mined yet)". If you want a coin to be taken seriously, you should launch it at the exact same moment on the turkish section and here.
Everything else is unfair and can be considered as premined.
Thanks.
evrendede

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:11:09 PM

Turko is a play on the word "Turk" and I think it is better than saying "Turkcoin". Your complain is like "Turkey means bird in English they should not say Turkey for our country"

Anyway, if someone starts a poll for the name, we can change it.
nejat76

Activity: 140

security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:13:20 PM

It is STILL a premine, your title says "(not mined yet)". If you want a coin to be taken seriously, you should launch it at the exact same moment on the turkish section and here.
Thanks.

were you here at the head start of the oldest coins like bitcoin, litecoin, feathercoin and so on? only some 1/8000 coins mined yet.

BTC: 17oqtYLAg8HSD6j44kA5n7KB1CyCufQ5yU  MUCH RECEIVE: DLmyunqvaVf9wqSm1nyfv8pgw7czswXALY  SUCH CAT: 9XCLZMuL3FLLC5AYuqJmUqKjrmD9NrsUrM  WOW SXC : SJojeFfQytbaKMhPtKQJePpNUrCD93cYXB
jonturko

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:16:04 PM

Thanks.

OP wrote on first post:
"PREMINE =
%0.01 for local testers"

total coin cap is 25 000 000, they mined about 1500-2000 for test

------------ x 100 = 0.006

its below then %0.01

its like a tester bounty more like than scammer premine, isnt it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: