Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto?  (Read 3533 times)
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

For most investments, big fluctuations in the market are feared by many. Especially with the adverse effects caused by some negative news.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

It is true that there are ways to protect yourself from losing money in crypto, but we can't always predict the right price movement, the hackers also getting smarter and smarter, and not all people understand the technical things and even with all the speculation and knowledge, crypto still a risky investment
I completely agree with you, scammers keeps getting smarter and always find a way to bypass security and also the market is really unstable and you have to be really watchful because there is this friend i know whose investment turned to zero in her wallet
hoangha

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

Now, market are down trend, people scare that if they invest in crypto, they can lost all money anytime,they don't see any positive sign from market
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

People are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because it's risky and they don't know anything about cryptocurrency. They lack knowledge. Secondly, there are negative speculation about cryptocurrency which makes people afraid to invest.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

On my on understanding i will say some people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency why because they don't understand what cryptocurrency is all or the have been scammed in the name of making money in crypto.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

I imagine that it is because of all the risk that has spread that you can lose your investment quickly because it really is quite a volatile market, especially the altcoins that are usually the most attractive for new investors because they believe they will make astronomical profits with little effort.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

They are simply the ones who never make money from this market. For most investors in crypto, I think they always have greediness in themselves, and in addition there is a cool and intelligent head.
ordato

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

probably because of the decline in the market people and are afraid
iwah

Activity: 196

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

I think the main reason why people are afraid of cryptos is because of its volatility, they can fear that they could lose their money when they invest, i have some good firends of mine till date they are still afraid of cryptos, and they fear they will lose their money when they invest.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

People mostly back out because of the unstability of cryptocurrrency. For many who fail to learn about crypto but choose to invest find it hard to understand if there is a fall in value. They mostly view it as losing their investment and so they choose to back out.

xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

I think that now people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies due to the fall of the market. and everyone is waiting for the market to stop falling
tekinekan98

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

Basically, people are afraid of something new. This fear arises from misunderstanding. Market volatility also has a very strong impact. I do not think that the problem is the security of funds in wallets.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

To invest in cryptocurrency you need to have good knowledge. Many people are just not sure that their investment will be correct and therefore are afraid. This is a very serious step, especially when there is little money. But in General, you wrote everything correctly. I agree with you.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

It is true that there are ways to protect yourself from losing money in crypto, but we can't always predict the right price movement, the hackers also getting smarter and smarter, and not all people understand the technical things and even with all the speculation and knowledge, crypto still a risky investment
I completely agree with you, scammers keeps getting smarter and always find a way to bypass security and also the market is really unstable and you have to be really watchful because there is this friend i know whose investment turned to zero in her wallet

Maybe many individuals still imagine that digital currencies are a trick which isn't valid. This is something that is frightening them off from cryptos, they don't comprehend what it is so they would prefer not to go for broke with it. Right?
Dizzy89

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

The most important factor I can single out is this issue of scams people are encountering with ICO lately. The most painful part of the story is that many if these guys that are duped are just new comers in the game, hence, this discourage them and definitely their testimonies is actually militating against the progress of the community.
Chike4545

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

To answer your:

1 Insufficient knowledge of crypto

2 Incorrect knowledge of crypto(That’s even lethal)

3 When one is not aware of what crypto is, a fraud news report would call it a bubble and boom! They have made a false image of Crypto in your mind.

4 Nobody, embrace the change. And when the technology is knocking their door, they are busy with their old mentality.

Investors want to make quick money from Cryptocurrency without loosing a single penny. This lack of patience leads to uncertainty. Hence, they end up criticising the crypto and not investing on it.
I have a firm belief, Cryptocurrency is our future and It has already entered into this world. It’s roots will only grow deeper and deeper with time. If you are looking forward to it for investment, its the time. Several bright companies are launching their cryptos. But be very patient while investing your hard earned money(your pocket money if you have no source of income except your parents and relatives).
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

Patience and money is not an eternal resource, that's why people start to select projects more carefully if they are ready to invest further, because it seems to me that people do not invest at all now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

I think that now people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies due to the fall of the market. and everyone is waiting for the market to stop falling
It's one but that's not the major reason why people are afraid of investing to cryptocurrencies.

And people who are not okay with the fall are the people that wants to be rich quickly in crypto's. But the bad thing is they are not aware that crypto's are too volatile and they mostly think that this is only a market that can make everyone rich overnight.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

The main reason why people are afraid to invest in the crypto currency is the fear of losing their funds. And you can lose them in two ways - because of fraudsters, as well as because of the large volatility. As the latest drop in the market showed, no single coin can guarantee you stability

ymaico

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

because of the current state of the market I'm putting it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: