Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining / contracts - share your experience  (Read 11206 times)
botolo86

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:28:28 PM

I use pbmining.com have over 500ghs on them and the payouts have been every week on time.

Can you point your hashing power to any pool or do you have to use their own pool?
cloudminingreviews (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:43:41 PM

I use Bitcoin trader, not only you can get a cloud mining contract from them, they also provide Bitcoin arbitrage services which have been quite profitable recently, about 1% per day ROI.
In case anyone is interested, take a look at these two links in my signature.

Thanks for the tip. Added Bitcoin Trader to the list!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:37:40 AM

I use Bitcoin trader, not only you can get a cloud mining contract from them, they also provide Bitcoin arbitrage services which have been quite profitable recently, about 1% per day ROI.
In case anyone is interested, take a look at these two links in my signature.

Thanks for the tip. Added Bitcoin Trader to the list!

No problem. There is another great option provided by Bitcoin Trader. Once you rent cloud hashing from them, they upgrade you every months or so for FREE. When I got my first "mining share" as they it, I paid $100 for 6 ghs for 1 year of mining, then they upgraded it 8 ghs and on April 1st I will be getting 10 ghs. Basically they try to keep you profitable as possible. Really great service so far.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dimfot

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 10:20:24 AM

if you need alternative ways of cloudhashing than cex pm me Smiley

activebiz

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:29:53 AM

I Just joined cloudhashing

botolo86

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:22:55 PM

I just joined nimbusmining.com. They use hardware from butterflylabs.com and you can buy GHS through butterflylabs.com. The price per GHS is pretty high right now, $25, but they keep decreasing the price at every difficulty change.

What I love about their services is that you are renting for one year REAL HARDWARE and you can use it in any way you want. For example, I am using my GHS on BTCguild.com.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:30:55 PM

I have still been unable to find a cloud hashing service which can provide full ROI unless BTC goes up to $2k. Just show me this calculation.
This is why I think BTC arbitrage is the only profitable option ATM apart from buying ASIC.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cloudminingreviews (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:34:55 PM

I just joined nimbusmining.com. They use hardware from butterflylabs.com and you can buy GHS through butterflylabs.com. The price per GHS is pretty high right now, $25, but they keep decreasing the price at every difficulty change.

What I love about their services is that you are renting for one year REAL HARDWARE and you can use it in any way you want. For example, I am using my GHS on BTCguild.com.

Thanks, pricey but looks legit and you can mine any coin. Added to the list!
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:47:49 PM

i use scrypt.cc its a scrypt cloud mining service similar to cex.io. They are very low in price and very high on tech. the multipool there is beating my own private returns  50% of the time and they take a fee.  any new user that wishes to try the service can do so on me.

open your account using my link :

http://scrypt.cc?ref=baa1f

get yur deposit address

send me a message on here saying  WHERE ARE MY KHS

i will deposit 0.004 into your account

buy khs
start mining

this is valid for the first 10 people who successfully complete this offer or until sunday 3/22 05:00 server time

also i have aN eobot cloud account for sale here   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522677.msg5826623#msg5826623 at 1/2 off face value

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
newtypeseed

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:34:36 AM

I will try it
go4nature

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:48:44 AM

most cloud mining contracts don't make profit. we better purchase bitcoin at these low price.

cloudminingreviews (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 05:01:48 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 05:52:43 PM by cloudminingreviews

Added MineOnCloud.com to the list @ www.cloudminingreviews.com
Based in France
cloudminingreviews (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 05:08:48 PM

Added Hashop.io

Accepts Google Checkout
cloudminingreviews (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 05:52:25 PM

Found some more :-)

Added www.pacifichashing.com and https://www.minerking.com
gudpozz

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:58:41 AM

COINFIRMA ARE A SCAM. PAID THEM 2 MONTHS AGO, MINING CONTRACT WAS SUPPOSED TO START 1ST APRIL - BUT NOONE ANSWERS PHONE / EMAIL - THEY ARE A SCAM - I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE AUTHORITIES BUT WANTED TO WARN EVERY1 HERE FIRST.
cloudminingreviews (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:28:32 PM

Added http://808mining.com/ interesting concept of Submining
teamcrypton

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:49:37 AM

Personally Ive been mining with Scrypt.cc for a few weeks now and have had great experiences. I also have some GHs at PB mining, but I heard that the whole gig was fishy, so I decided to not sink a whole lot of BTC into it.
I've made a little BTC from day trading on CEX.io and enjoyed that for a while, but it was just not economical. Im working on trying to daytrade at scrypt.cc though I am not very good at this point, Its been a great learning experience.
I also own a measly 1 MH on a scrypt rig, but really wish that I had known about these sites before I invested in it. This would have handled alot of conversations with my roommate about the powerbill and saved me a ton of hassle.
All in all, its kind of a new hobby for me, where mining used to be (as its all kind of plug and run). I'd say the hardest part is the patience required for payouts, though it is quite nice to get the 50 min payouts with scrypt.cc

I really appreciate the links you guys have posted, though, definitely something to look into.

And if anyone is interested in throwing a ref my way, my address is below
http://scrypt.cc?ref=babVG
cloudminingreviews (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 11:00:51 PM

Anyone heard or EOBOT? https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=34658 They claim to have 34,000 users, own mining software to download, cloud mining contracts and various currencies.....  Added to the list!
xephyr

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:01:51 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 09:26:01 PM by xephyr

Anyone heard or EOBOT? https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=34658 They claim to have 34,000 users, own mining software to download, cloud mining contracts and various currencies.....  Added to the list!

You will never ROI with Eobot cloud mining bitcoin or litecoin. They even publish a disclaimer:

"Cloud mining should be considered as a fun, recreational activity and not a source of income or investment. The above numbers reflect no difficulty increase. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal."

If you are ready to get serious about litecoin cloud mining take a look at litecoin cloud mining reviews for services charging less than $90 per mH. Our top rated service returned over 16% last week with return on investment in 6 weeks.
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:05:15 PM

ive been happy with PBMining, constant payouts, competitive prices, and 5 year contracts.. even though in a couple years your contract will be making chump change but its still something Smiley

check my sig  \/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: