Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ?  (Read 478 times)
Olano

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

I think that XVG will not exactly replace bitcoin. This is too weak a coin to replace bitcoin. Ripple may well replace bitcoin, but not in the near future. It is also possible that the ETH will replace when it replaces bitcoin. Another 5-6 years, bitcoin will be in the first place.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ? In my opinion, I think: XVG - security coin , XRP - fast transaction.
you know the price list of all the top coins is the highest bitcoin and then Ethereum, I think if XVG coins and XRP coins will not be able to replace Bitcoin, I just hope XVP coins and XRP coins can be equivalent to Ethereum first before shifting to Bitcoin.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

I don't really think Bitcoin is replaceable. It is the mother of all coins. All the same, nobody knows tomorrow so little can i say about this.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

There is no altcoin to replace bitcoin. The next to bitcoin will be ethereum. ETH can perform well in future in crypto world. Most of the ICOs are coming through ETH.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

Well, if bitcoin will dead soon, altcoins that are probably take over into the place of bitcoin definitely Ethereum coin because it has variety which similar to bitcoin which they have a coin to invested and its own wallet. And of course in addition of most token development are ethereum base product.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ? In my opinion, I think: XVG - security coin , XRP - fast transaction.

Most people take this topic and until now I don't see any coin can replaced bitcoin. All coins follow bitcoin because they came from bitcoin and everything happen with bitcoin will give impact into another coins. People have different opinion and faith about which one can replaced bitcoin but it's only dream, trust me.  

KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:34:16 AM

Next will be ETH I think. The best platform that already used many times by any projects.
Less fee than bitcoin, faster transaction also. Wait for a time ETH will reach top of marketcap.

Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

nothing can replace Bitcoin in the first position, Ethereum is Bitcoin's nearest competitor at the moment but the price difference is still far away, so the conclusion is very difficult for all coins to replace BTC
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

Bitcoin is going to continue to be a dominant coin from now till some years to come and we are to accept this reality if we most be truth to ourselve. It will be very difficult for any of the current coins to be able to overtakes bitcoin as many of them are loyal to it and it do drag many of them to it directions.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:41:40 AM

I think there is no altcoins that can replace Bitcoin so far. In the future, Ethereum may become a very strong competitor. So I think bitcoin is still suitable for long-term investment.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

No altcoin will be able to replace bitcoin. But if this would be possible, then ETH could do it, because it is really competitive.
I think for those who ask this question more see or ask for Alternative from Bitcoin. so this question will continue to emerge to find out whether other coins can afford to be strong coins and able to be the successors of Bitcoin or take over Bitcoin. so I suggest seeing a good coin can be seen from the existing market charts.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Mariabramovich

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

The very interesting question is how to move Bitcoin from it's positions  Roll Eyes.
I think that only crypto that consolidates a huge society can replace Bitcoin. Alt should be not only payment instrument, but be useful as well.
For me, I have chosen some coins to invest and to hold it for future.
One of them is ponzitrust token - the potential is great because of very simple and genius idea in the same time.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

There will be no one could replace the position of the bitcoin. even including the ripple that doesn't have anything. Ripple is not a suitable coin and could develop quickly. Despite its growing potential for good but very far from the hope of passing the bitcoin.

Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

I do not see Altcoin that has as good a development and as high as Bitcoin. because it is Bitcoin which becomes the best and most expensive coins available in Cryptocurrency market. I only see Ethereum as Altcoin which has a high enough price compared to other Altcoin. so I recommend this coin.

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the best to be the leader for now. No more potent altcoin except ethereum. Although it takes a long time to approach the bitcoin price, I am optimistic that ethereum will be closer to bitcoin.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

I do not see Altcoin that has as good a development and as high as Bitcoin. because it is Bitcoin which becomes the best and most expensive coins available in Cryptocurrency market. I only see Ethereum as Altcoin which has a high enough price compared to other Altcoin. so I recommend this coin.
in my opinion BCH is also very good development.
indeed for ETH is a very good and very stable coin if used to invest long time.
but all back to the user itself
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

For now, any ALT coins cannot replace Bitcoin, but I do not know what will happen in the future, maybe your opinion XVG and XRP replacing Bitcoin can happen. Bitcoin has a vast community, that's probably why any ALT coin cannot replace Bitcoin until now
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

I think there is no currency that can replace the bitcoin, simply bitcoin is the first coin, and the most famous coin
It is difficult to replace
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

It seems to me that the bitcoin will be a leader for several more years, and the closest decent predtinent to his place is definitely ETH. Now there is no more decent altcoin that has a chance to be a leader in the crypto market.

Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

IMO,

ZEITCOIN the Ultra Low Inflation Proof of Stake Transactions Coin

Higher Transaction Capacity than Bitcoin
Fixed Lower Transaction Fees than Bitcoin
Fast Transactions with a 30 second block speed
Energy Efficient verses Energy Wasteful

Truly Decentralized (Anyone can become a Staker) verses Bitcoin Centralized to the Chinese Mining Pools (Only the Rich can afford ASICS)

Zeitcoin has a Quantity (~37 Billion coins) Large Enough for Global Usage and still remain affordable as a payment system.
Verses
Bitcoin limited quantity only (~21 million coins) has already driven it out of the purchasing power of the majority of the world's citizens.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

I think coins that are working on a great project and having a diligent team can become great coins. I am listing few coins that have the potential to rise to great heights.

1)   EOS
2)   ADA
3)   PRG
4)   LSK
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: