Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ?  (Read 478 times)
toantk (OP)

Activity: 793
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ? In my opinion, I think: XVG - security coin , XRP - fast transaction.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ? In my opinion, I think: XVG - security coin , XRP - fast transaction.
I do not see Altcoin that has as good a development and as high as Bitcoin. because it is Bitcoin which becomes the best and most expensive coins available in Cryptocurrency market. I only see Ethereum as Altcoin which has a high enough price compared to other Altcoin. so I recommend this coin.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

In my opinion no altcoin can replaced Bitcoin, without founding/ invented the bitcoin there is no Altcoin, although Altcoin is Alternate coin to bitcoin but still bitcoin is bitcoin its price value is far way ahead to other altcoins cryptos..
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will replace. Especially what can be said about the replacement, when bitcoin has not yet exhausted its resource, especially by the time when it runs out, it can be transformed more than once. (Ethereum is a new leader)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 06:44:32 AM by Andruha1993

No altcoin will be able to replace bitcoin. But if this would be possible, then ETH could do it, because it is really competitive.
IamL

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

Don't think any coin can replace Bitcoin, I missed out in buying bitcoins so I have no other choice, now my life depends on Icon
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

Yeh,,Indeed coin xvg and xrp have advantages but i am still not sure for now there is a coin that can beat bitcoin, Especially when viewed in terms of price, of course bitcoin still be number one.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:52:55 AM

bitcoin will never be replaced, even if the children are from bitcoin itself.
but if for a bit of chasing the possibility could happen, but can never beat bitcoin.
bitcoin is the main target of big investor investors
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

If you say that Ripple, of all shitcoins, can replace Bitcoin, then you are on Bitcoin for the wrong reasons and you will most likely end up making stupid decisions and losing money.

Bitcoin doesn't have value because it's fast, but because it's decentralized. Bitcoin is the ONLY decentralized cryptocurrency, the rest of altcoin simply aren't, and they survive insofar they are too small for an attacker to bother screwing up their networks.

There's simply not a single altcoin that can dethrone Bitcoin. The price against USD for an altcoin could be pumped to #1 in terms of marketcap but still this wouldn't mean anything, it would just mean someone printed fiat to pump, most likely, ETH or whatnot.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

No altcoin can replace BTC. BTC's position in the cryptocurrency world is impossible and can not be replaced. Its existence is to lead the cryptocurrency to the world. The price of BTC may be exceeded in the future, but its value cannot be exceeded.

Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

I think there will be token can replace bitcoin when it comes to safety and fast transaction. But here is the thing, bitcoin is the first ever crypto has been made, I think bitcoin is a legacy already and no coin can replace. Bitcoin is still the king and will be the king of all cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin, crypto is not existing today. Bitcoin will dominate and getting more expensive as the time pass by. For me, nothing can replace bitcoin.
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

There is no replacement for bitcoin. He holds the society together. In fact, it is a system for all the people of the world who can use its currency. Yes, it is problematic to do in the real world or a certain country, but the society successfully trades among themselves.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

I prefer Ethereum to replace Bitcoin, but it seems that no one can replace Bitcoin at the moment, and in a few years it is also impossible for other coins to replace Bitcoin.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

in some of these years, no altcoin will replace Bitcoin, XRP has great transaction speed but that's not enough to beat Bitcoin, Ethereum has a chance to beat Bitcoin, but it's still very long,Bitcoin will remain at the top for a very long time.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:43:14 AM

XVG or XRP wont even reach bitcoin, before they can reach bitcoin, they need first to surpass ethereum, which is really hard for them to do so. it will take them more time before it happens.

lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

I don't think altcoins can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin has great influence and I believe it will still maintain its influence in the cryptocurrency market. The best face today is Ethereum, but it is not good enough to replace Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will remain the king in the next few years.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

there has been no sign of alchoin that can replace bitcoin, I just think if ethereum is suitable if it could replace bitcoin because ethereum now becomes coin that has many benefits and also versatile usability. other than ethereum i still can not see and predict.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:54:14 AM

No alts would replace bitcoin because bitcoin has already has its high value and investors and people wanted it so much. Need a more attractive coins that has a good value to beat bitcoin.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

In the present situation of the market, no other Altcoin compete to Bitcoin, Bitcoin is always the leading currency in the market.
ETH is far away behind but looks at the supply of ETH compared to Bitcoin, i think it is not possible for ETH to cross the Bitcoin.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

I think it's still very much to be able to discuss the issue of a replacement bitcoin. I even had the opinion that up whenever a bitcoin can never be replaced. There is a chance that the ethereum is now capable of being altcoin that his position would be the equivalent of the bitcoin. But we continue to monitor it, is it true or just a prediction can only.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: