Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell EOS I told you so!  (Read 239 times)
yonton (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

I told everyone to sell when eos was at 20

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

The funny thing I have notice in this space is that people sell when they should be buying and buying when they should be sell. There is no way EOS can justify the current price level and I expect it to dump to below $10. Nothing so far to shows this is a Billion Dollar project
vladmiranda

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

Do you want a cookie? lol
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

The funny thing I have notice in this space is that people sell when they should be buying and buying when they should be sell. There is no way EOS can justify the current price level and I expect it to dump to below $10. Nothing so far to shows this is a Billion Dollar project
Haha so true, EOS reached the all time high, and of course it means it already overbought, but there are some people keep buying it. This FOMO guys will be eaten by the big whale,
By the way luckyly I sold it at $18.6

olib123

Activity: 183
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

Haha so true, EOS reached the all time high, and of course it means it already overbought, but there are some people keep buying it. This FOMO guys will be eaten by the big whale,
By the way luckyly I sold it at $18.6
Yes you are were lucky...that you sold at 18.6USD but again i think its good time to buy EOS yet again...I believe in EOS frankly i think it will go up to 15 USD yet again..yes it was over bought at that time but it should gain some momentum yet again

dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

Well that's not funny actually. I do the same usually. I think We are just greedy, most of us actually. We believe that coin can make better and hold it, when we should sell it and this happens all the time, not just with EOS.
 I didn't buy EOS when it was less than 8 and didn't buy after and I think It was a right decision. If you're not sure don't buy. I can say that if you don't have a plan don't buy and sell anything without plan.
Still think EOS very manipulating coin and people should be very careful with that.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

I think now is a good time to rebuy.
Nearly -90% from ATH.
If the BTC does not go down, we can see good rebound, imo.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

But they were aiming to sell their EOS at $100 lol
EOS is a pure pump and dumps coin. it looks like $20 should be the peak for EOS. The network doesn't even go live and what will be the next to be expected by the majority of EOS holders? it will be going up again and then it will fall again too.
PnD coin obviously.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

Selling EOS at $ 20 is a smart decision. I did it when it was at $ 20 when I bought them at $ 4.2. I had a huge profit margin.
EOS is really a potential altcoin and its peak price is $ 20. That's a price above its actual price, investors did not realize it and greed made them fail.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

I never bought EOS because I don't like the way the ICO is run. Not saying this makes it a bad project, but it does help to make it a coin whose price is largely dependent on hype. And this gives a big warning signal.

We do see this with a lot of projects, and in general once the hype reaches huge levels it is a good time to sell. Even if it is a good project, you will have better opportunities to buy back in at a cheaper price later on once the hype has died down. We've seen this with so many coins. Cardano was a recent one, and before that IOTA.

If you see something racing towards the top in marketcap, but they don't have a working project yet - then just be aware that what goes up rapidly often falls back just as rapidly.

kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

EOS is a very promising token and I'm sure that we'll see this token by $20 and even more, but I think not until the end of this year
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

I never had EOS till this week. I dont think that EOS will x10 but it wont also go -90%. More solid than the risky altcoins. Swinging and keeping it if you buy now can be a good strategy.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

I bought at $5 so still over twice in profit.Will be keeping watch on EOS.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

i bought some at 8.
but it was just more some insurance bet agains eth.
i do not really belive in eos.
to less decentralized.
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

In fact the EOS chart is not one of the best and the strength of the correction is acting on a large scale in this currency, perhaps we are deceived more inda we can find its value reduce by 40%. But also can we be mistaken, when their prices to reverse, forcing the speculation. Therefore let's wait for this period to pass, so we can be sure of something.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

Just so you know, EOS alreadt reached around $14 and will still go up. And I have never seen it dumped below $10. Funny thing is that, you didn't expect it to performed well in the market, right? Then, take a look at it's platform and you'll see. Even it isn't shows billion dollar project, the project itself is improving and good.

See? Good for you, you've already profited 3x if you still hodl EOS until now. I am not promoting EOS but I saw how this coin will go in the future.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

Just so you know, EOS alreadt reached around $14 and will still go up. And I have never seen it dumped below $10. Funny thing is that, you didn't expect it to performed well in the market, right? Then, take a look at it's platform and you'll see. Even it isn't shows billion dollar project, the project itself is improving and good.

See? Good for you, you've already profited 3x if you still hodl EOS until now. I am not promoting EOS but I saw how this coin will go in the future.

as a trader nothing can be considered as a 'funny' thing because we are always looking at it for a short picture.
(personally i do think that way,it's not really worth that much such as ADA for example and many more)
it is totally different if we are looking at it as an investor,because we are making conclusion based on its bigger picture.
what i mean is as an investor we are considering its technology,performance and many more unlike trader.
they're only seeing it from its performance and nothing more than that.

about future ? yes it can be considered as a top project for now.
as long as we do not see something like this again in the future(very unlikely)*

*EOS competitor ? or some shit like that
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:47:35 AM

For trading, if you got 10% is enought to sell.
Some people take more risk and try 20% or more.

EOS is good coin, good project, released the mainnet, currently on the top5 at coinmarketcap.
Is it overvaluated? I don't know. Some peoples said that ETH was overvaluated at $100.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:12:12 AM

Just wondering to get in on EOS for registering the wallet so you get lifetime aidrops but I'm still not sure how this exactly works so if anyone could answer the following questions then that'd be great.

1. Does the EOS aidrop happen proportionally to how much EOS you hold, or is this the same for every wallet?
2. Does my wallet need to have EOS in it to receive aidrops, or do I only need to register the wallet?
3. Is there a minimum amount of EOS I need to hold to register my wallet?

I think that was it. I'm not sure about the project but the idea of being atleast included to a lifetime of what essentially are ''dividends'' sounds very appealing to me, if it takes of great maybe I can earn some good money in the future on these aidrops, if it doesn't take of (it already took of really) it's not a big loss.

Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

Let's see what you say when he returns to this level, although most likely you have already invested in more valuable coins in your opinion. It's not worth saying that eos is overvalued and will no longer see growth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: