Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think the best way to gain when you trading?  (Read 1707 times)
Schwabac

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

There area lot of strategies out there, but i just follow my own strategy of just doing whatever the market decides, i do not try to follow a pattern because it is always going to lead to losses

Hello!
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

study technical analysis and watch the news and events in the world of coins, and also an important role is played by luck  Wink

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

A good knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis will be of great important for you to be a successful trader in crypto currency. And not only that as a good information about the coins you want to trade also has a significant impacts on your trading success. Learning from your past mistake will also be of great help likewise, don't allowed emotion to overtake your trading decision as that has negative effect on your trading success. 

Not really, TA works only half of the times with BTC. If you're a forex or stocks trader then by all means, rely on TA, because there news, acceptance and laws play less important role on that market. Really, for a company that produces electronic hardware to fail, there would have to be a major disaster. We've seen that once with companies producing HDDs when their manufacturing lines were flooded. For a cryptocurrency to drop by 50% you just need someone to start selling (like that Gox trustee), and all TA is rendered useless.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

Those making gains are those with strong foundation in basic cryptocurrency lessons. The best thing to do is to take a serious lesson in charts reading and taming the market to enter and exit at right time.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

The best way to gain when you trading is buy a bitcoin at very cheap price and sell with maximum price.Then you will get profit for sure.You no need to worry for the profit.With this you have to hold at the crisis.It will prevent you from loss.I had trading more than a year,this is my trading strategy.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

I think the best way to gain when you are trading is trade for a longer period of time. This strategy is relatively safe and there is more likely that you will gain profit.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?

If you want to earn in safe, sure, however in a slow way, it is better to look for altcoins that have a steady market demand. From there, try making short trades by setting your buy and sell. That way you can avoid trading altcoins that are prone from pump and dump.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

the best way to gain is when it dump this is the right time to buy and when it pump the best time to sell in this kind of strategy you gain a profit that you want, but if you are a day trader better to go on  flow of the market but be careful especially to those coins that pump and dump because its too risky to join in them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

the best way to gain is when it dump this is the right time to buy and when it pump the best time to sell in this kind of strategy you gain a profit that you want, but if you are a day trader better to go on  flow of the market but be careful especially to those coins that pump and dump because its too risky to join in them.
Of course, there have always been artificial manipulations on the market, but how can you determine those coins whose prices are artificially increased or reduced? It seems to me That it's quite difficult to determine, Because if it were otherwise, the results in the trade would be much luckier.
Alichimaru

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

I think the long term investment is the best way to gain profit rather than day trading. Because longterm investment we just need to be patient and not panic with our investment, there will be a moment the price up and down. While day trading is quite hard to gain profit daily without any experience.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

All you need is experience. There are many ways to gain a profits on trading, but one of the easiest way is to buy some bitcoin currency in a cheap price then hold it, wait for the next pump then sell it in a high price at this strategy you can earn a lot of money
I think there wouldn’t be any problem for people to get into this world and make good money out of it. As far as experience is concerned, you may have good skills and good luck as well that can help you to betray all the losses and make profits fall in your lap. The thing is, we may aspire bitcoins for our betterment and for that buy low and sell high must be appreciated and implemented.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:51:45 PM

I think the long term investment is the best way to gain profit rather than day trading. Because longterm investment we just need to be patient and not panic with our investment, there will be a moment the price up and down. While day trading is quite hard to gain profit daily without any experience.

Day trading is the safest. There's no risk that you'll lose internet connection and won't be able to log in and sell if the price crashes. You aren't holding your coins on the exchange so even if it gets hacked you won't lose anything. It gives allows you to get some good sleep without having to worry about the price.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

The best way to earn profits from day trading is to go for arbitrage trading, means you can select one coin(any) and buy it from 1st exchange at low price & then immediately sell it on 2nd exchange at higher price and the profit would be the difference of the price listed on both the exchanges. The gain comes like this as the price of a coin is usually not same on every exchange there is a little bit price difference, and so you can take advantage of this situation & can earn profits from it.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:56:51 AM

As of today, almost altcoin prices have dropped dramatically, the whole market is not growing so I will choose trading as long-term and wait for opportunities, maybe prices will increase in the end of the year Now, if at this time we trade in the day or short term will suffer heavy losses.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:59:53 AM

Many pro trader said the enemy of all trader is greedy and not patient, and this true because from my experience i hasbeen loss because that emotion. Good strategy will never work if you still has this emotions. Using stop loss in every trade also very important to reduce loss. And for day trading is better to make open potition in the same times by maximum 3 different coin so will be easy to handle it.

Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

Many pro trader said the enemy of all trader is greedy and not patient, and this true because from my experience i hasbeen loss because that emotion. Good strategy will never work if you still has this emotions. Using stop loss in every trade also very important to reduce loss. And for day trading is better to make open potition in the same times by maximum 3 different coin so will be easy to handle it.

in this case I was too emotional and panic so I always lose, you say true if the emotions can thwart everything and make you feel dissatisfied and can not think wisely.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Get a “positive area” via growing buying and selling systems that come up with one. A tremendous side approach which you recognize over a large quantity of investment and change choices whether or not you are extra proper than incorrect and if your profits are larger than your losses.

this is any other very essential concept. the majority view trades surely as person trades. however, your outcomes will enhance dramatically in case you see the only trade as simplest that, surely one trade in a chain of loads or hundreds you'll be positioned thru in the course of your lifetime. while you do that, the one unmarried trade appears much less great.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

in this case I was too emotional and panic so I always lose, you say true if the emotions can thwart everything and make you feel dissatisfied and can not think wisely.
our psychology and emotion take main factor for our success in crypto trading. we can control our mind while face market that going down.and also we can accepet our loss
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

A good knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis will be of great important for you to be a successful trader in crypto currency. And not only that as a good information about the coins you want to trade also has a significant impacts on your trading success. Learning from your past mistake will also be of great help likewise, don't allowed emotion to overtake your trading decision as that has negative effect on your trading success. 

Not really, TA works only half of the times with BTC. If you're a forex or stocks trader then by all means, rely on TA, because there news, acceptance and laws play less important role on that market. Really, for a company that produces electronic hardware to fail, there would have to be a major disaster. We've seen that once with companies producing HDDs when their manufacturing lines were flooded. For a cryptocurrency to drop by 50% you just need someone to start selling (like that Gox trustee), and all TA is rendered useless.
Yes,technical analysis have very low part in the crypto trading and most of the time the crypto trading is like gambling we are just doing on the trust that price will increase so luck have a big part in it.But it think trading the crypto currencies is not effective as holding so if someone don't have intention of making money in short period then better be an investor.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?

We can't do trading perfectly on our first try but we could gain learnings through our experience here. It is just fine to have losses sometimes because it is a part of our lives as traders but we should have the eagerness to learn everything about crypto contunually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: