Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think the best way to gain when you trading?  (Read 1706 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

Learning to read graphs and signal it's not guarantee to predict the price of crypto, the cryptos are unpredictable so I think the best way to earn profit is to hold until you earn profit, but make sure that the crypto you buy is a potential.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
You need to find out about trading knowledge on google or youtube. There will be a lot of knowledge and problems you will encounter in trading. If you want to make more profit then you have to understand the nature of trading and electronic money
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:03:41 PM

Many pro trader said the enemy of all trader is greedy and not patient, and this true because from my experience i hasbeen loss because that emotion. Good strategy will never work if you still has this emotions. Using stop loss in every trade also very important to reduce loss. And for day trading is better to make open potition in the same times by maximum 3 different coin so will be easy to handle it.

in this case I was too emotional and panic so I always lose, you say true if the emotions can thwart everything and make you feel dissatisfied and can not think wisely.
Yes, in trading, we must first have patience and be calm, do not panic when the market fluctuates, maybe in the future prices will increase altcoin again, so please rest assured holding.
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

Scalping is the best way for doing it so, because you can easily make a few trades in a day and you can make a few bucks out of them, that is why i believe that it is the best thing to do
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

the best way would be the basic ones which is to buy low and sell high, for example with current dip and slump happening in the market we can say that this is the lowest by far again in few weeks so in short best time to buy since it is low and then wait for another pump which usually happens right after a dip.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Domicbora

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

There area lot of strategies out there, but i just follow my own strategy of just doing whatever the market decides, i do not try to follow a pattern because it is always going to lead to losses

You are doing the right thing because if you lose by this you will blame nobody. If you follow the pattern and lose then you will stress yourself why you followed that line. If I avoided that I would not lost my investment. Better to do what your mind tells. I also follow my routes and never look here and there what other people are doing and I am happy with my decisions.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

the best way to trade is you must know how to analyze coins, you buy cheap and when the price goes up you sell. it is the best way to trade.

That's a basic ways on how to trade an altcoin you need to buy for the lowest price and sell when the price goes up but if you want to know how to trade like a pro, you need to read some books and attend more seminar about trading, anyways, i'm not an expert but i started to do that because i know when it comes to investing and trading knowledge is important thing to reach our goal in life.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Do most traders after they sell the altcoin back to btc... trade it immediately for usdt or now since they have True usd?
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
The best way you can gain from trading is by trading in a good way. There is nothing like it not being fair and making people to loose or whatsoever, it depends on you. Nobody has making you to lose, you just have to upgrade your skills in trading and start trading like a pro. Pump and dump is even like a very good opportunity for most of us here, if you can utilize it and do the right thing.

I will advise you to always invest early when you believe the price is low, like it is now. Then wait for the pump to place and when it happens and once you have got profit, you can withdraw your money before it gets dump. The problems with some of you is greediness, and you don’t have target.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:39:07 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 04:50:51 PM by omonuyak
Merited by Altcoins enthusiast (2)

I don't think you will be able to get what you are looking for here because it is an experience! Professionals traders do spend a lot of time research and study including connecting to the right platforms and people for them to be able to trade successfully.  I come across this platform and it is very helpful to me because its provide leverage trading https://1fox.com/?c=en/content/guide#speculative-long-short and https://simplefx.com and other firms that enables you to demo trade of bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies on they platforms in other for you to be able to develop your skills and knowledge including experience on how to trade professionally.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

as for me, Trading is serious thing, Its fun when you earn, but when you lose - you cry. To avoid the crying check out CRYPTICS, its good for day trading as well and I am very confident in this project and I am ready to give a 100% guarantee that these guys will succeed.
Yes it is a serious thing, you are not playing with your money, you can't just buy a token or coin just because you feel theres something with that coin or token that made you buy. You need to do your won research, read the white paper, go back up to 3 months and look at the price history. Look at the announcement too if there's any update on the project because there are times positive news drives the price to go up.

Before you start trading, try to pretend that you bought a coin and see how much gains you get, observe first before jumping into trading. Trading is not for everybody. It requires patience and a lot of trial by error.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

If you want to gain more profit then just follow the simple steps like buy when low and sell it again when high, the only problem is that traders are not patient enough to wait that's why they are losing a huge amount of capital by selling their coins even though the market price is dumping because they are pressured of the dumping time.
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

The best time and opportunity to gain your profit is to spot the pump and go right into it. I believe, that if you will be sensitive and careful, then you can sell for a highest price till the price will fall again.

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

Some general tips that can ensure profits to traders are:
1. You should gather knowledge: In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest stock market news and events that affect stocks – the Fed's plans for interest rates, the economic outlook, etc. Do your homework.
2. It needs times: trading requires your time – most of your day, in fact. Don’t consider it if you have limited hours to spare. The process requires a trader to track the markets and spot opportunities, which can arise any time during trading hours.
3. As a beginner, it is advisable to start small. So don’t invest huge amount.
4. Be realistic about your profits. A strategy doesn't need to win all the time to be profitable.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

The basic thing is that following news and analysis them on time and direct. if you analyze the news on time, you can find the exact time yourself.
Also you should learn technique analysis, because it is the people's psychology and you can learn what most people think.
dumple

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

The best way to make profit is just to follow your own strategy without trying to copy other traders, because you will lose your money while trying to copy all of their trades

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

The best way to make profit is just to follow your own strategy without trying to copy other traders, because you will lose your money while trying to copy all of their trades

Good point.

As for me, obviously, there's a lot of good traders and speculators here and most of the time they are trying to get us pump their investment coins. Well, I don't do that, I just listen and make my own judgement whether to follow them or not. You can visit the speculation thread and you will know what I'm saying here. The main point is that traders didn't become successful overnight, it takes them years to master this craft. So in order for us to gain, we have to work really hard and not listen to others but to ourselves and make the right decision for us. And please learn from our past mistakes because if we didn't then there's no way for us to be a good and experience trader.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

Sorry for the loses, but its okay loses are part of the risk in trading specially those beginner's in the trading field job do not worry later on you earn profits from trading, I advice with you learn where is the mistakes or causes of your loses investing in trading in that way you can analyst your mistakes and that's your guide to avoid until you become great trader's.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:54:54 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 04:59:58 AM by The_Dark_Knight

All you need is experience. There are many ways to gain a profits on trading, but one of the easiest way is to buy some bitcoin currency in a cheap price then hold it, wait for the next pump then sell it in a high price at this strategy you can earn a lot of money
But how do you get experience? You get that by trading right? And if that is the way you get experience this means that as you gain that experience you are going to experience a loss in your capital and the problem is that many do not know how to deal with defeat and they lose everything when they lose their mind and then they are unable to accumulate more experience because they are out of money.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

Their timing is just good. I know that some of traders do a 24/7 monitoring on the market and that assures them profit everyday. Even just a slight recovery is enough for them to make a profit because of their close monitoring and their short terms trades profits must be better than their long term holdings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: