Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think the best way to gain when you trading?  (Read 1715 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?

Their timing is just good. I know that some of traders do a 24/7 monitoring on the market and that assures them profit everyday. Even just a slight recovery is enough for them to make a profit because of their close monitoring and their short terms trades profits must be better than their long term holdings.
Whenever you are trading, you have to be careful about two things. The investment decision by which I mean where to invest in. One has to evaluate a coin, check its profit and risk and then decide about long term investment. The other thing to care about is the time to sell the portfolio.

Some people sell their coins in red market and some in a market that is neither red nor boom. This simply does not give you the money you are in for. Selling in boom will pay off.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

All you need is experience. There are many ways to gain a profits on trading, but one of the easiest way is to buy some bitcoin currency in a cheap price then hold it, wait for the next pump then sell it in a high price at this strategy you can earn a lot of money
I think the best way for making money from trading is to cope with market every second. By this way you will catch the right time for buying and selling. You will notice the price and when it increases it is the best time for selling and when the price downs it is time for buying. This is trading and successful traders do the same for earning huge profits daily.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

All you need is experience. There are many ways to gain a profits on trading, but one of the easiest way is to buy some bitcoin currency in a cheap price then hold it, wait for the next pump then sell it in a high price at this strategy you can earn a lot of money
I think the best way for making money from trading is to cope with market every second. By this way you will catch the right time for buying and selling. You will notice the price and when it increases it is the best time for selling and when the price downs it is time for buying. This is trading and successful traders do the same for earning huge profits daily.

Exactly you will have to know about right time to buying and selling bitcoin, in market price use to change all the time but you will have to get your chance and use it right, as buy at low price and then hold it as much as you ca n hold so that soon the price of bitcoin will be more than double, the other thing to get profit in trading is having patience and never think about panic selling.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?

Their timing is just good. I know that some of traders do a 24/7 monitoring on the market and that assures them profit everyday. Even just a slight recovery is enough for them to make a profit because of their close monitoring and their short terms trades profits must be better than their long term holdings.
When you trade with the Bitcoin then you will get more possible profit depending upon your handling. On the other hand you will get minimum or normal possible profit if you trade with less valuable crypto coins like Altcoin and Ethereum which are also the best coins but as compared to the Bitcoin its profit is lower than that of the Bitcoin. Trading with these coins is a better choice on just your survival in the market by well handling.

Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

When you trade with the Bitcoin then you will get more possible profit depending upon your handling. On the other hand you will get minimum or normal possible profit if you trade with less valuable crypto coins like Altcoin and Ethereum which are also the best coins but as compared to the Bitcoin its profit is lower than that of the Bitcoin. Trading with these coins is a better choice on just your survival in the market by well handling.
Yes indeed your entire profit will be up to your handling, is good to know when is time to buy and when will be the time to sell, if you will buy at lowest price then I with short time holding you will get high profit at the end, I think now is the best time buy now and try to trade it for the long term, along with to try to gain more and more knowledge so you will earn high amount of profit.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

I recommend you to join cryptotrading in telegram were you need to pay before you get accepted and for sure you will not lose anymore, yet, you will gain more.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

For me it is kind of simple - having an exact strategy about what, how and why you are doing things, that guarantees profits for me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

If you trading then one you should know that if the price going high and if that price is 24hrs high then wait for sometimes and see the price movement then you will know whether it is going up or down. So according to it take you're trade. Like this you can he profit. One thing you should know that you cannot buy or sell in correct market movement some 1or 2%up or down only you can take trade and get profit
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

For me it is kind of simple - having an exact strategy about what, how and why you are doing things, that guarantees profits for me.

The best way to gain knowledge in trading and eventually be profitable is to have a strategy that you are already very familiar with as well as the pair you are trading. It would depend then on the set up of the coin if that is the time to buy or to sell it. Of course you have to back test first your strategy if it is profitable when you use it in the past so that you can have an assessment and adjust it so that you have a higher chance of getting profits.

The mistake of some people is that they don't stick with a strategy but instead jump from one strategy to another even if they weren't able to test it properly and more often than not would result to more losses. The worst of all is to not have a strategy or plan but just buy when there is hype and then sell when they were already dumped on.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
gghh111111

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:38:00 AM

Many futures traders start trading, make some decent profits, and then, all of the sudden, encounter what seems to be an endless string of losses.
These losses eat away at their trading capital as they struggle to figure out what they are doing wrong.

To be successful trading in the futures market, you must know what the common pitfalls are and how to avoid them.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

When it comes to trading I believe that technical analysis is useful for predicting events in the short term and I followed the principle of Warren Buffett while trading, he says " Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". Most of the investors follow the market situation instead of coming up with their own strategy and hence they lose most of the time but I have observed that going against the flow helps us to capitalise the situation and earn handsome amount of profit.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

The price movements in the currencies are showing the gain space and i think the volatile currencies like bitcoin they have more chances of growth so we have to focus on that to be the part of this gain while trading is itself ever green business.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

The best way is to trade more in order to gain knowledge and experience, don't afraid to lose a trade just make sure you learn something from that loss, and try different strategies. All traders lose a trade, so don't give up. also set an buying point and selling point, be disciplined. and lastly, be a little less greedy than the other traders.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

Agree with ashkanm. You just need to gain more experience. And failures are the valuable part of an experience-getting process. I also suppose that it always good to still learn more about how to trade and all the aspects of trading. Here are some inspiring articles for you: http://www.traderplanet.com/articles/view/169145-10-ways-to-gain-confidence-in-your-trading/, https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/10/top-ten-rules-for-trading.asp Smiley
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

If dont like day trading, try to do long-term Investment, while you still gathering a knowledge here In the forum. And by the time will come, If you feel you can handle some Investment In different altcoins, then go! Losses Is normal when you begin to Invest here In crypo world.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

The best way to earn money in trading is just be patient and always adhere to the principles: diversify your investments, trade mostly with cryptocurrencies from TOP-100, don't sell in lose (except stop loss, because here I mean big loss), use stop loss.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:44:28 PM

Follow the market as the market will not follow you. To be able to do that and even more to predict the market movements  research , learn , study the coins you are trading with. More information you gather more successful You will be. Get used to it that not all your predictions  and strategies will be successful ones. Be happy with  the successful ones but  do not cry over  the other ones. They are all part of the learning process.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:58:36 AM

Buy,  hold and sell,  that is genuine practises since before but could still the best one. I may not sure if new traders have such ways in trading but for me,  it is meant to be followed. Only risk takers could survive in trading field and gain more profits.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

You can learn in youtube if you want to learn the market for free, some of the experts who have to pay if you want to learn is with buy the ebook he made and a little guide, I can only suggest because I'm also not an expert in reading candles or graphics, in crypto you just need to understand the contents of the latest news and find information about the coin you are buying or holding.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████