Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think the best way to gain when you trading?  (Read 1707 times)
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

maybe the way that I can do to be able to get and make a lot of profits when trading is that I have to be able to control the patience that I have and as much as possible not to be affected by bad news.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
Pump and dump signal can give you an advantage but on condition that you need to have your own prediction of the market situation. I mean, don't ingest categorically when you see a signal or don't pure obey what the signal says but before deciding to obey the signal you have to research it first. The key is that you have the basis of trading science, after which you are free to believe in a signal or information about price changes.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?

For me, always reading new news about the project I have invested in, researching and following the market can be listed as the most important elements. Especially after the investment is important to follow the market, but this follow-up is not just following the price graph. New developments about the project, new news has a very important position. You can even carefully plan your long-term plan in the direction of these reports and in the process you can earn extra income depending on the effects of these news. That is why it is not very important to pay attention to the material part of the trade, in general, it will help me to do better things to show interest in all areas of the project.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

Learning from my experience in trading since 3 years, its more easy to gain profit when crypto on bull market, and we will loss alot of money when bearish market, because all crypto in bullish and bearish by the same periode. So to make profit we should be trade only when bull market and when crypto on bearish we should shorting the price in other margin trading platform.

Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

Best way to gain when trading doesn't come easy. You have to study very well and know what you're doing before you start accumulating gains in the market. Don't fomo into any trade. Don't be greedy too. Manage your little profit and you will get constant gains
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

to learn how to trade normally is to read the literature and this forum and look for a lot of information on trading on the exchanges)this is a very tedious process)but you will learn)

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

Using the basics of technical analysis will allow the trader to avoid many mistakes. In a falling market, I would not advise beginners to trade. You could lose capital.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

To know when the price is dumping and pumping but notnexactly happen I do a research to know what is possibility to happen next and most of my prediction is correct but theu have time that I can make mistkae which is normal.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:12:01 AM

Using the basics of technical analysis will allow the trader to avoid many mistakes. In a falling market, I would not advise beginners to trade. You could lose capital.
You're right about crypto currency beginner trader not in a down trend market like now but I want you to know that analysis either the technical or the fundamental does not guarantee any crypto trader will avoid mistakes because all the analysis are just a game of guessing and even the experience analyzer make debt sometime.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

As you said preventing ourselves from losses is the first way to make money from the trading,entering into bear market for trading is not advisable but they can use the sideway to make decent money when they understand the market well.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

As you said preventing ourselves from losses is the first way to make money from the trading,entering into bear market for trading is not advisable but they can use the sideway to make decent money when they understand the market well.
dont ever catching falling knife.maybe we often heard this word.buying any coins in bearish market could make us suffering losses except we know how to manage the risk.
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

You're right about crypto currency beginner trader not in a down trend market like now but I want you to know that analysis either the technical or the fundamental does not guarantee any crypto trader will avoid mistakes because all the analysis are just a game of guessing and even the experience analyzer make debt sometime.
Yes, that market trading is very unpredictable, everyone may have their own opinions regarding crypto price movements. However, sometimes crypto changes rapidly. One of the most important points is how we can be as smart as possible in making decisions, experience becomes a thing that will be very influential in determining the results we will get.
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

Trading and making profits is not that easy look some people pretend it to be. Mostly this are the persons that want to drag you in a 'scummy' automated trading project which is just a mask for an underlying Ponzi or hyip sheme.

first of all do it by yourself.
Secondly do not put any time or effort to follow signals from groups. They only share signals to pump the price so they can sell themselves.

Some previous replies told money can be made during bull market and people should stop trading in bear market. I disagree with that. There are a couple easy to learn strategies that can help you make money in bull but as well in bear market.

Everyone can start trading and make profits but it requires some things

· do not expect to become rich overnight
· do not chase losses or panic sell
· do not become greedy. Set yourself daily goals.
· trade on the most common pairs that have enough movement and volume.
· learn a couple basic strategies that can make you profits no matter how the market is moving.

I set myself a goal of making minimum 1% profits on a daily basis. So far I am doing pretty well in achieving my daily goal for a couple of weeks even within this bear market. Beside my 1% daily goal I compound all my profits for an entire year. In this way I want to increase my balance x amount of times.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

Those who successfully trade, they gradually got their experience. No one can trade immediately successfully. It needs to be constantly trained. There are a lot of training materials in YouTube, you can see and understand if this kind of earnings is right for you
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

Dealing with the possible changes in the market is the most important thing that we should do if we would want to earn through trading. Now that the market is currently down, the market is really unstable and sometimes, trading is not that profitable and most of the time, patience is more important.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

They easily getting profit during trading it is because that as traders they knew what they're doing in every time trader is in the actual market.
Now if you want to have knowledge about in the candle stick what does it mean and reading the graph also I think signing up in the bitfinex would give you bit tutorial about it.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

They easily getting profit during trading it is because that as traders they knew what they're doing in every time trader is in the actual market.
Now if you want to have knowledge about in the candle stick what does it mean and reading the graph also I think signing up in the bitfinex would give you bit tutorial about it.
Doing that could be a huge help to make understand the market flows. New traders will surely look into these and find the best way to give them knowledge on trading field. Analyzing the entire market change will help to came up decision that could bring success with our investment.
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

maybe the way that I can do to be able to get and make a lot of profits when trading is that I have to be able to control the patience that I have and as much as possible not to be affected by bad news.
you have to prepared your self with some trading skill.this skills and emotion could be best combination that influenced our succeed trading investment.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using?
To be honest most of peoples are in loss except whales. There is not tricks or tips on trading. Everyone could not gain on treading, if like that then who will loss? Its sometimes depend on luck and experience. If you don't want to lose then you can't learn ever. There is lots of signal channel you will find, most of them are fake. I also don't believe pump dump signal. But there is few channel I have seen more then 80% prediction has correct. Real signal group will never give you pump and dump signal. To be honest no one can give 100% signal. If they can then why they need to sale signal? They could be millionaire by their own signal. So trade with you experience.    
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

Try and trade with either btc or LTC pair whwn trading. It is less volatile and you can easily minimize loss even as you wait for your orders ro be picked up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: