Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Phones  (Read 759 times)
OffGrid54

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

If other phone company around the world will take a stand like HTC the whole decentralized world will get benefited. It will make our life easier for using cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

Blockchain phones are mostly refers to the decentralized ledger technology that underlies cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. It keeps records on the ledger in order to protect them from tampering or revision, making it possible to keep transaction and other data. It is also have hardware that support cryptocurrencies.
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

I don’t even know. And what advantages it can give in contrast to the usual smartflna. I saw recently the project of a smart clock on the block, with the help of which it will be possible to store and translate the crypto currency. But a smartphone, I do not know ....
lovelyababio

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

Not only HTC, Sirin labs too, a Swiss-based smartphone developer which has a project that will see a blockchain-based phone come to market in November of this year.  Wink
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

Can someone please explain to me what wuld be the difference between a standart smartphone and a smartphone on blokchain? What can blockchain add to a phone?
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

I do figure it will be a decent thought and uplifting news. On the off chance that blockchain can be utilized on cell phones, it will make an ever increasing number of individuals to know the presence of blockchain and digital currency itself. the cryptographic money is more worldwide. That will goodly affect the world's financial development.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

The idea of developing a blockchain android phone will not only widen the usage  of blockchain technology but it will also make it popular among phone users and lead to greater investment and appreciation in price of cryptocurrencies.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

That is a smart move of HTC. Also Samsung would like to produce other model with a bitcoin app to use crypto directly to their phones.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

Currently blockchain-based smartphones are starting to build, not just HTC, there are also foxconn and huawei. But maybe the price will be a little strangle, and also if we have the smartphone, then we must keep the smartphone in extra.

Phone manufacturers are constantly on the cutting edge of innovation and technology. This is evident in the yearly releases of bigger and better iPhones and Samsung phones — for example, as these two giants of the space always look to one up each other.

But, there are now phone manufacturers that are trying to leave the competitive battle behind and start a new blockchain-based battle, which will see companies creating phones that are purposefully built for cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

i think this is a nice and good news about blockchain. if this  phone will be buy in the phone store, i will take one and test this.
i think if the devices has buy on the market, the technology of blockchain is comming
excolony

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Where,  How can I find it? And what is the benefit?
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

That is a smart move of HTC. Also Samsung would like to produce other model with a bitcoin app to use crypto directly to their phones.
This might actually be the solution to our aimed widespread adoption. In this time, you can't find people that has no phone. Say, half of the population in this planet and all of them have phones with blockchain. Global awareness would skyrocket

Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

I believe it's fascinating and uplifting news. In the event that blockchain is utilized on cell phones, it will be an ever increasing number of individuals who know the presence of blockchain and digital currency itself. With the goal that an ever increasing number of individuals who know and know cryptographic money, the digital currency is more worldwide. That will goodly affect the world's financial development.
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

At the moment I doubt that this device will find popularity among people and will be successful. It seems to me that too few people understand this technology and will simply not appreciate all the advantages of this approach. So in a sense, this is even a machine ahead of its time. People are not ready yet
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?

I think if everything related to blockchain will be an interesting and good thing like positive things for the economic progress of all regions and countries
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

Has the blockchain phone been realized? or is it still in planning?
How is the current development?
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?
When you say that a smartphone worth to spend that much when you do not know the market price of that phone. Pretty sure that it is not that expensive when you add blockchain to that phone because the market price for a certain smartphone will depend on its features and adding blockchain into it does not compromise the market price value for that phone.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

That is simply amazing. Blockchain phones will certainly increase the number of people who want to know more about all cryptocurrency-related matters.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

I have heard this news, but I am confused about its success! Because the Smartphone market is very much competitive Now. Blockchain technology is not familiar enough in the world, so, A smartphone based on blockchain technology will be very critical for the lots of people, and I don't think it can success easily. HTC lost their previous potential and even the can't give a good competition to others, so blockchain smartphone can be their next trump card!
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

I don't really get this, blockchain phone as how, does that mean the os will be blockchain or it will work only for blockchain applications? I don't really get this. You need to give us the source of your information to read more about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: