Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else having withdrawal problems from bter.com?  (Read 666 times)
btcprice (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:13:24 PM

My account settings state I can withdraw a certain amount of a certain coin. When I attempt to do so I get a message stating that my max withdrawal is 1000 coins.

I've been withdrawing significantly more than this in previous days and it's been over a day since my previous withdrawal. Anyone else run into this?

No response from their support email.

Thanks in advance.
Crindon

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:22:43 AM

What error message are you getting?
btcprice (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:51:44 AM

What error message are you getting?

"Exceed each time withdrawal limit 1000 QRK"

It appears that they have changed my individual withdrawal amount to 1000. I can still withdraw 25,000 QRK per day. I just have to do 25 withdrawals of 1000 QRK each time. I guess I'll have to put up with that nonsense.

Thanks for your concern.
Crindon

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:43:08 AM

It appears that they have changed my individual withdrawal amount to 1000. I can still withdraw 25,000 QRK per day. I just have to do 25 withdrawals of 1000 QRK each time. I guess I'll have to put up with that nonsense.

Thanks for your concern.

So, it seems that Bter.com is now taking more from you in terms of withdrawal fees. It was 0.1QRK per 50,000QRK, and now, it has been raised to 5.0QRK per 50,000QRK withdrawn.

I've had issues with Cryptsy and Bter.com. Have you tried out Vircurex? I may go with them since I haven't heard anything about a ransom that needs to be paid before funds can be withdrawn.

btcprice (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:24:43 AM

Thanks for your concern.

So, it seems that Bter.com is now taking more from you in terms of withdrawal fees. It was 0.1QRK per 50,000QRK, and now, it has been raised to 5.0QRK per 50,000QRK withdrawn.

I've had issues with Cryptsy and Bter.com. Have you tried out Vircurex? I may go with them since I haven't heard anything about a ransom that needs to be paid before funds can be withdrawn.

I'm not so worried about the fee. 5.0QRK is only about 50 cents. It's the time and effort it takes to make the individual withdrawals, not to mention the potential tracking for tax purposes.

I think I'm going to wait until the first of the year and then make 25 individual withdrawals per day. I'll keep good records in case I need them for taxes.
Crindon

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:56:53 AM

I'm not so worried about the fee. 5.0QRK is only about 50 cents. It's the time and effort it takes to make the individual withdrawals, not to mention the potential tracking for tax purposes.

I think I'm going to wait until the first of the year and then make 25 individual withdrawals per day. I'll keep good records in case I need them for taxes.

If you have any appreciable amount of QRK on the bter.com site, you may wish to start your withdrawals sooner rather than later as per my other thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=377452.0;all
btcprice (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:10:24 PM

If you have any appreciable amount of QRK on the bter.com site, you may wish to start your withdrawals sooner rather than later as per my other thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=377452.0;all

Thanks for the link Crindon. Do you have a good alternative?

I used to be on Cryptsy.com and that was much worse than bter.com.
Crindon

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:13:22 AM

Thanks for the link Crindon. Do you have a good alternative?

I used to be on Cryptsy.com and that was much worse than bter.com.

I've used Cryptsy.com and stopped using it the same day. Bter.com was decent, but slow, then they had all sorts of trouble with freezing funds from withdrawal, unless you paid their ransom. I don't know of any good exchanges that carry QRK. I do know of Vircurex, but I have not used them personally, so I cannot recommend them.
bittencoin

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:28:50 PM

Just found out for myself that bter is restricting qrk withdrawal to a maximum of 1000QRK each time.  So if you have 10000QRK to withdraw, you have to do it 10 times.

What other coins are having the new limit?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: