Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why sponsor me in 150 DGC buyin poker tourney tonight?  (Read 506 times)
kidwok (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:57:39 PM

I have proof I am a GREAT online poker player.
I placed in the TOP 200 out of 600,000 online entrants playing on Pokerstars.net to be on this TV show with Daniel Negreaneau.

http://www.poker.org/videos/pokerstars-million-dollar-challenge-s02-ep03-12-34958/

I LOST that, but let's be honest, THAT was a gameshow... NOT the real online poker I WON playing at home in my PJs with a mouse in the house.
I play to WIN.
It took me over 16 hours to get in the top 200 for that tourney and only 20 minutes to lose the gameshow.... I let it defeat my abilities in the past, but I've been practicing again heavily on the

I AM "The Most Interesting Poker Player in the World"

"My 'pair' (sic) never needs a kicker!"

"I can make a straight flush, go... both ways."

"The cocktail waitresses, tip me."

"Whenever I go all in, somewhere in the Universe, a woman moans."

"I don't often go all in, but when I do... I prefer Dos Aces!... Don't curse me, my Friend!"

All above lines are already copyrighted by myself (along with about 50 similar rantings).

More info on me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Britten

edited and put online by my fans (or "NINJAZ" as we call each other), never by me, because I think their accountings of who they think I am are an equal part in my successes thus far.

FIRST ONE TO CALL THIS GETS IT!
Anyways, first 150 DGC donor, I will split TOTAL WIN (which may include your buy in!) with you, 50/50, since this is my first venture, I am willing to give up 50% of the booty we will be splittin' to put up all of my expertise and wit!

I have no DGC or any coins to even get into the coin games with!!!  Will give my wallet address to person who responds first.. thank you in advance!

POKER TOURNEY OF WHICH I SPAKE... SPEAKETH?...  Huh  AH... SPOKED: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=386990.msg4164818#msg4164818

PS... I can't guarantee that I will win, but I think I can be at the last table, THIS is not 600,000 entrants! hahahaha  Also, I'm like clean tourettes ranting Phil Hellmuth x2 in the chat box, so at the very least, you'll get a good "show".

PSS... This is my first forray into trying to fund my projects with altcoins.... I LOVE THIS Virtual currency, because I feel I offer a virtual product - my talents!! hahaha... Ever since I heard of AltCoin funding, I can't stop thinking of the possibilities like Bubba Gump... DVDs, CDs, T-shirts..!!!I also have other projects I might be seeking more altcoin funding for soon (like getting my DVD onto NETFLIX).  Any thoughts on which crowdfunding platform I might use?  I'm all eyes!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: