Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin will go up or down?  (Read 631 times)
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

I think that should rise, although it is possible that the fall is unfortunately an inseparable part of the growth because without a drop there is no growth, so we will hope that growth and only growth.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

It is really hard to predict the outcome but one thing is for sure that LiteCoin is a very promising one for investment. Once Bitcoin have reach its peak for sure all the major altcoins Litecoin included will be magnetized by BTC.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

The ltc shuan is doing his best to keep the keel high, but if it is not enough to prevent it from breaking the resistance point, the directions may turn back shortly.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:27:41 PM

Litecoin (LTC) will go up or down?

What do you think?
Litecoin is going to move in the same way market moves, and we know that the market is very influenced by the movements of bitcoin and litecoin is not an exception so I think that for the short term we are going to see litecoin and all the market to go down in value, but it is not going to be very significant because after a while it's going to recover.
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

What do you think?
I think that most likely at this point in time it will go down, because now the whole market is going down and there are no exceptions.
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

Litecoin might be a good coin, but it is not giving us nothing at the moment appart from the "near Lightning network transactions" that are fake, but yes, transactions fees are very cheap, less than $0,03 each one, and they get confirmed in less than six minutes
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

Litecoin doesn’t need to move up for you to profit – it just needs to move. Any which way is good provided you can identify the trend. The shorter the time frame, the greater the risk of getting liquidated – but the quicker the payday. Litecoin will further follow the trend of bitcoin and the rise in the prices of litecoin is foreseen. If you are holding litecoin, I would suggest you hold until the ending of the year. Many experts have speculated that the prices of litecoin will boom at the end of 2018.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

What do you think?
which I know currently many people are investing in Litecoin on a long-term basis and thus Litecoin will go up and back to good prices because a few weeks ago Litecoin prices have decreased and it is now time to Litecoin back up

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

For me it depends on which period of time we are talking about cause now it will be going down like other coins but in future it will follow pump trend and reach some big price that will surprise us in my opinion.

bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

Litecoin is preparing a contract that predicts Litecoin prices are on the rise.
yayoyo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

Although LTC is very good, but I think it will not appear in a short time a large area of increase, because now many new coins are sucking gold, which will make LTC these tokens will be affected!
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

What do you think?
I will prefer to buy more today as the price of Litecoin is cheaper and then hold for a long term until the price rise higher as this is a good coins that can give you profits with his good product and technology. Nobody can predict the price but if you buy today and hold the you can get profits.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

IMHO Litecoin will just follow the market with BTC price. Don't think it will grow very big now. At this moment it has no special abilities just history.

koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

That's for sure the altcoin that has to be in portfolio. For the long term it will be the best because all the path it shows gain and it still the coin for top5 - top10. If you are investor and you don't care about time - Litecoin is very good option!

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

What do you think?

It will go up soon but I don't think it is going to be profitable enough yet. It is only going to be worth it if you are going for a long-term hold in this coin. It is expected to go up in the next quarter of the year like 3rd and 4th just like what happened to bitcoin last year. It is a top coin and has a good project development that is why it is worthy of trust.
I see today many Litecoin supporters are coming. so this is able to make Litecoin a very reliable coin. therefore it is very good to support Litecoin which is beginning to show the development that is so increasing and very capable to be reliable in the future.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

That's for sure the altcoin that has to be in portfolio. For the long term it will be the best because all the path it shows gain and it still the coin for top5 - top10. If you are investor and you don't care about time - Litecoin is very good option!
Many questions like this actually but no one knows when is the good market. Litecoin are also good long term so you can expect up and down on the price.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
002jin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

No one will tell you with certainty if Lightcoin goes up or down. Because of this it is very difficult to predict exactly which coins will behave in the future. This coin is good for long-term investments. For now, you must keep the coin with patience.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

I think Litecoin will eventually go up in a few years, slowly but surely as they say. That's why I kept my Litecoin for long term when I bought them early last year, the price was right when I bought it and even until now I still am in profit even if the market went down.

Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

I don't know, but one thing I know about Litecoin is that its future is likely tied to BTC, but I have a fear for the future of the Litecoin, the developer has stepped down and the coming of Lightning Network is likely going to make most of these Altcoins claiming fast transaction and lower fee a useless promotion
It will goes up and down as its volatile. Litecoin is good enough to gain good price like etherium but now the cap is very low and its just staying betwen some price. After bullish, it will go again follow bitcoin. Our coin as reference is just bitcoin so we are waiting good news for bitcoin.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

Litecoin could have reached its floor price currently, and if it maintains its support of more than $90 per LTC, there is nowhere to go but up. It's a bargain price if you buy LTC today which has the potential to multiply your funds for long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: