Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP TRADING AT BTER.COM!(UPDATED JANUARY - 2 - 2014)  (Read 8974 times)
TuJIb3uT77

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:39:04 PM

Biter.com - deposit NMC enabled. Coins don't recive
TuJIb3uT77

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:58:28 PM

Biter.com - deposit NMC enabled. Coins don't recive
all coins receive. Technical problem. Thanks
ethernno (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:33:33 AM

I still have +3000 BQCs and almost 2000 YACs stucked there. Support in QQ told me yesterday that they were working on it, but today BQC deposits are available again and my BQCs do not appears.
They are scamming us and threating us like donkeys. Support in QQ do not connect today, i guess they will be offline the entire weekend, so they let the deposits available to get some more free extra coins. Do not allow them to do that! Add to your signature that bter.com is a scam!

BTER.COM = SCAM!
warmking

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

VIDDO Token | Exclusive access to Private Sale

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:25:13 AM

takes 24 hours after  i made conversation with their QQ service,finally,i got my coin back to my wallet.  so , if anyone needs help to communicate, i am chinese,:) ,post here with ur problem, ur ID.and send me the problem picture is the best way.  see what i can do .

BTC donation:15umAd5zsfQJ8cU7tb2hiSpFmEYs7xgcbC

V I D D O       ♥ ♥ ♥  PRE-ICO: July 16 until Aug 22  ►► Join Our Private Sale
VIDDO is a new fair revenue distribution video platform
MEDIUM         TELEGRAM       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       DEMO
SoulSlayerPT

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:02:09 PM

Lost some datacoins i had in bter.. What the hell? Be carefull with this exchange.
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:39:45 PM

That's very strange. I haven't used BTER in awhile but they were always quick to respond to any issues in the past. Wonder if ownership changed hands?
SharpNieSharp

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:02:52 PM

takes 24 hours after  i made conversation with their QQ service,finally,i got my coin back to my wallet.  so , if anyone needs help to communicate, i am chinese,:) ,post here with ur problem, ur ID.and send me the problem picture is the best way.  see what i can do .

My friend got there about 2 btc and now he have to return more than 2kk of Dogecoins. Can u help a bit with that? He can send u screens by mail.
Please write ur email on pm or sth like that. Would be greatfull if u will help him,as a reward he will make some nice gif related to cryptoctoins.

Greetings
warmking

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:57:58 AM

takes 24 hours after  i made conversation with their QQ service,finally,i got my coin back to my wallet.  so , if anyone needs help to communicate, i am chinese,:) ,post here with ur problem, ur ID.and send me the problem picture is the best way.  see what i can do .

My friend got there about 2 btc and now he have to return more than 2kk of Dogecoins. Can u help a bit with that? He can send u screens by mail.
Please write ur email on pm or sth like that. Would be greatfull if u will help him,as a reward he will make some nice gif related to cryptoctoins.

Greetings

1716786153@qq.com
pls tell me the ID at bter. did he want to withdraw dogecoin?as i  know, the max withdrawing dogecoin every single time is 1000 at bter for now.my suggestion is trading to BTC,and transfer to cryptsy,trade to dogecoin,then withdraw dogecoin.

ethernno (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:47:19 AM

We sent them everything, including screenshots of the transactions pending, but their operators just dont answer now to us. YACoins value was 0.00007900 BTC 10 days ago, now it drop to 0.00004400! SCAMERS!

BTER.COM = SCAM!
Radacoin

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:44:45 AM

... but their operators just dont answer now to us. ...

Same here.

I never got any reply from bter support.

Stay away from those secretive scammers.
alose

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:32:40 PM

I was getting very worried after some new years day deposit glitches with NMC and PPC. After emailing support and finally staying up late using their QQim I was able to get my issue submitted and now I have my coins! Thought I was out about 2/3 of a btc. Total time was 1 week from start of the issue to resolve but less then 48 hours after I communicated with the tech on IM. So they arn't scamming anyone but not as responsive to issues as other exchanges.

The tech that handles it is: QQ: 2795309276 (After 6pm PST)

Tip: Dont try to send chinese, I actually didnt get any replys untill I sent just english. Use short direct sentices and simple words. Expect replys to take up to 30 min. If no reply resend last message.

Also you will need a screenshot of your transfer. Mine was from btc-e so i just sent my history and highlighted the 2 transactions.

Tip2: Dont have anyone try to help you fix it, they could very easily claim the funds.

If this helps anyone else feel free to pitch me some coin  Cool
warmking

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:41:58 PM

have  helped two friends fixed their issues in bter.com. got them coins back. they are so generous,sent me some BTC,i am so glad help you guys.thanks boozer and SharpNieSharp's friend for your BTC,that is even more than i get in mining  in one day. if anyone needs help still ,PM to me .

BTW, got infomation from QQ support of bter.com.

比特儿客服3-酒儿 9:38:45
关于美国人的问题 我们有专门的英语客服 (means:they have got english QQ service for the  people who speak english )
比特儿客服3-酒儿 9:38:47
Please contact QQ2795309276

hope it could helped.

Orfu

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:26:01 AM

Just made a withdraw 18ltc - received in 5 minutes on my wallet  Smiley
Sparky_eMunie

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:48:54 AM

I've made 3 NXT deposits to BTER:

https://i.imgur.com/pxsdRnx.png

But after 24 hours, only 2 are there:

https://i.imgur.com/fqiztYB.png

So 51000 are missing (transfer has 500 confirmations).

Beware before you trade there, your NXT will disappear!

Support does not respond.

Radix - just imagine - radix.global
warmking

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:14:48 PM

how about you tell me your ID in bter.com.I will help to get them back?

I've made 3 NXT deposits to BTER:

https://i.imgur.com/pxsdRnx.png

But after 24 hours, only 2 are there:

https://i.imgur.com/fqiztYB.png

So 51000 are missing (transfer has 500 confirmations).

Beware before you trade there, your NXT will disappear!

Support does not respond.

atomiclock

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:48:08 AM

BTER.COM = SCAM

I have over $1500 stuck on the BTER exchange for two weeks.  They won't respond to my support requests.

They are a total SCAM!
barabashko

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:10:41 AM

bter scam with official scam tarifs

0% + 0.0005 BTC to withdraw
5? realy? Smiley after 0.2% for a deal??? wtf?
and i cant enter more digits after zero than .00000
so 0.00002 left on the bter which is not right

still i got my BTC in 5 minutes, i dont think i will use it again
digitaltradz

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:52:52 PM

I have DOGE stuck there and they won't let me reset my fund password.  If I ever get them back, I'll go elsewhere.  BTW everyone, they no longer have SSL.  All transactions, login, passwords are pretty much plain text.
jedisurfer

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:17:29 PM

Also been scammed stolen at BTER.com hopefully more people see this and don't go through what we have and saved their coins and money from being taken.
gas7uazz

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:23:44 AM

hi if I'm not in the right place but I need someone to tell me how to proceed on this. I cost them what happened in yesterday I made a withdrawal by 0289 and have never reached my wallet and blockchain says "transaction not found" I send mail to admin@bter.com and support@bter.com and received responses I asked for chequiar things, and in fact had given. Q they told me not worry. This morning I woke up and all who are willing. Already nose what else to do or think, these 0.289 was about mine investors and now what? as payment .. I have no more .. And send them mail all day and no one answers me absolutely no mail ... from already thank you very much. best regards to all . I forgot to mention that after retirement ever received, I made two more and have come to me properly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: