Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:13:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you guys think about EOS ?  (Read 165 times)
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

I think that EOS has great prospects, but everything will depend on the work of the development team and the final result.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

I think EOS is a good coin to invest into. The mechanism used by them is user friendly and I consider it to be coin worth investing and its price is rising gradually. aso we can hope for the best.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

I think EOS is a cool coin in technology, I agree with some people that this coin gives a surprise when they first enter in the market, currently EOS slack, I do not know for sure what reasons that make them slack, but I always sure, this coin will recover soon.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

to be honest i have not thoroughly examined EOS yet but i have checked it out. it seems like a good project to me, it has some potential there to be used as a popular DApps platform. and it may grow bigger in time. in order to give a better opinion i have to see it in action more, right now it is not used that much.
as an investment it is also good because it has nice pumps and also it is hyped up enough to be able to see a big pump. i don't know if it is the right time to get in now though.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

The first EOS is promising, and the schedule can become the third public chain according to the plan. Become one of the few platforms in the blockchain world. The second EOS can handle up to one million transactions, which is orders of magnitude higher than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

To think that EOS supports a freemium model which allows for DApps to run without tokens or coins, saving users and developers who use the network from the hustle of having to deal with tokens, is a big deal and a thing to consider. That is (maybe) why the adoption comes sooner than expected, and the price getting it's position in the market.
I agree what you said above since eos also has good hype around to make the good supporter behind the project.
However, the rise of the coin still can increase much more and its depending on how strong eos can increase the cap.
Market cap and demand is one to make the price increase.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

EOS is blockchain system and this system they gives lots of facilities but not like bitcoin because bitcoin already developed and this bit coin value is still high position in the market and this has a good future value so investing on bitcoin is more profitable rather than EOS.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

We do not need to think about others as we have bitcoin. To believe that EOS underpins a fermium show which takes into account DApps to keep running without tokens or coins, sparing clients and engineers who utilize the system from the hustle of dealing with tokens, is a major ordeal and a thing to consider. That is (perhaps) why the reception comes sooner than anticipated, and the cost getting its situation in the market. But the question whether it will continue to do so in the long run.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

To think that EOS supports a freemium model which allows for DApps to run without tokens or coins, saving users and developers who use the network from the hustle of having to deal with tokens, is a big deal and a thing to consider. That is (maybe) why the adoption comes sooner than expected, and the price getting it's position in the market.
I agree what you said above since eos also has good hype around to make the good supporter behind the project.
However, the rise of the coin still can increase much more and its depending on how strong eos can increase the cap.
Market cap and demand is one to make the price increase.
I think the amazing part of EOS it's an Ethereum killer and most of the coins right now are comparing on ETH. EOS should create a well performed platform that will introduce a good business model.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:09:21 AM

after a bear market , eos recovered quickly . it is now 14 dollars . it will soon be twenty dollars . it became a hot coin this year . i will hold it for a long time , at least a year .
luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:11:10 AM

I think EOS has great potential. The project is very popular now. The team is strong enough and the funds are rich enough. So it is worth looking forward to.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

If the team's vision can be achieved, I think EOS will even surpass Ethereum. Overall, I still like EOS. It has tried to go beyond Ethereum in many ways.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: