Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raffle for 30 Bitcoins or a 2012 DODGE RAM HEMI. YOU PICK!!! Only 51 numbers.  (Read 1672 times)
HemiTruck (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:15:15 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 11:56:08 AM by HemiTruck

This Is a life time chance to win this perfectly 2012 Tequilla Sunrise DODGE RAM HEMI with only 10k miles on it. One owner, and no accident. This is not a scam. I only have 500 tickets and I will get each one of the donators emails to let then know when I have finished receiving the total of 500 donation (can be very quick) to immediately do the draw.
This is a donation since a RAFLE is not allowed in the state of Texas. You pick your number (if still available) after your small donation of just $.068 Bitcoin.
I can do over a conference call with all the buyers over Skype or accepting suggestion on another way. Vehicle is located in Dallas, Texas, zip code 75230! It is the winners responsibility for transfer of the title and any taxes/or shipping costs. If in need of shipping I will be more than happy to help doing so. Beautiful and perfect inside/out.
Please email me at truckinglife75@gmail.com with your info so I can send the ticket and my address to received payment.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:39:09 AM

500*0.068 = 34 BTC

so its a donation/raffle/auction?

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:42:09 AM

Okay. To prove this is not a scam you should have a escrow which people send the money. Then when you have sold the tickets and have chosen a random winner the escrow will release the funds. Also how will you determine the winner?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:53:23 AM

I am new to the bitcoin world and this is truly Not a scam. Can you elaborate the best way in that I can create this escrow fund? I will put on the numbers on a bowl and I can pick the number out of the bow by live stream to ensure the authenticity.
Thanks for your question and I hope to make this work.

You can contact anyone offering escrow services. If you are new I'm sure they would guide you through it. Otherwise, people will not trust that you are actually going to deliver.
novymivo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:00:40 PM

I am in ,as only you go forward and provide escrow Smiley

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
iheartubuntu

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:42:21 PM

I'm in for this if its done right. Unique idea. I recently tweeted a 2008 Jetta for sale I'd sell for BTC... Someone bought it w/ cash outside of twitter, but this way here is fun...

1 - let us know when the escrow is set up
2 - there are many online random number sites but those could be manipulated. what if you did a live feed of picking a number from a bin? camera shows the bin with all the numbers, camera shows you wearing no sleeves etc Smiley
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:27:39 PM

I'm getting more ideas and I like that. As previously stated I would like to do like online stream to have zero questions and doubts. What I am really trying to decide is if it wouldn't be better to set a very small of numbers (let's say instead of 500 go with 50) at #$1Bitcoin per ticket? I understand how high is the value of 1 but at the same time if you are a lucky one who bought when it was really dirty cheap or like to increase your chances by the few numbers, that could allow me to do quicker I think. What you guys think of that? And what if I allow the buyer to pick the number he wants? (If still available?). What if someone wants to buy multiple tickets, should that be a limit on that or not? By all my questions is that I want to do something unique and provide a fun and good experience to everyone.

You mean 1BTC a ticket?
bit777

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 10:44:08 PM

You can do it through Peerbet.org in a secure way. We can create a holding account, for example HemiTruck. Then the entrants can transfer the raffle ticket price through the transfer function of Peerbet. We will release the 38 (or whatever the number you decide) entrant user ids, which are internal and only we know them. You can draw the numbers when you pick your winner. This will ensure fair chance and anonymity of each entrant. Once the number is drawn, we will reveal who is standing behind that user id.

If interested, pm me and we can arrange it.
bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:57:38 PM

I would definitely be in if this was run on Peerbet.org. I love their raffle system, and I think this would be mutually beneficial for both Peerbet/Bit777 and HemiTruck.

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:48:06 AM

I would definitely be in if this was run on Peerbet.org. I love their raffle system, and I think this would be mutually beneficial for both Peerbet/Bit777 and HemiTruck.
As per your suggestion, I went to take a look at peerbet.org.  My question is, why should I give away my truck that is worth at least 25k dollars and not keep at least that amount? My idea is to have it raffled in a way that someone will be lucky to win (waiting to find a honest escrow company or person of trust) and I will have my payout for the amount of the truck + few BTC for the work and fun. If I was in any position to just "give away" I wouldn't need to do it here...I could just go around the corner and pick anyone and give the keys and title. So, peerbet.org don't work for me...and seems like after contacting two different people with escrow experience (on this website) and not getting any responses, I may not move forward and just put up my truck for sale on a regular place as ebay or Craigslist. Thanks anyway for the offer and advice.

No one was suggesting that you give your truck to peerbet.

bit777 was offering to act as escrow and use his website to manage the raffle for you… since that's what the website was designed to do, and has done so for millions of raffles already.

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
nomorecoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:53:56 AM

I want to wish all the readers a happy new year, full os B L E $ $ I N G S !

This will not end well.
iheartubuntu

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:56:02 AM

So whats going on with this? When do I win this HemiTruck??? Smiley
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:52:45 AM

You said it donation but to participate, donation are complimentary ?? That not donation but gambling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: