Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token Public Blockchain Rating- What token/coin you choose?  (Read 67 times)
bachanhlac (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

Public Blockchain Rating by CCID, China's Ministry of Industry & Information Technology

List of 28 token/coin in the conference!

1-5: #ETH, #STEEM, #LSK, #NEO, #KMD
6-10: #XLM, #ADA, #IOTA, #XMR, #STRAT
11-15: #QTUM, #BTS, #BTC, #XVG, #WAVES
16-20: #ETC, #XRP, #DASH, #SC, #BCN
21-25:#LTC, #ARK, #ZEC, #NANO, #BCH
26-28: #DCR, #HSR, #XEM

What crypto you choose?Huh

Source: http://cyyw.cena.com.cn/2018-05/17/content_386493.htm
cryboy24

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

Ethereum seems to be quite a potential coin among all. It has been in market for so short time and made this huge amount of progress in this little time. So, yeah, I'll choose Ethereum.
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

The post makes me happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy that China has considered or ranked Ethereum in the first position. It deserves to be in a good position. I'm sad because i see Bitcoin nowhere in top 10. whereas it should havebeen in the first position.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

The post makes me happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy that China has considered or ranked Ethereum in the first position. It deserves to be in a good position. I'm sad because i see Bitcoin nowhere in top 10. whereas it should havebeen in the first position.

I don't know the criteria for the ranking but if they do it based on the tech then it is normal to see bitcoin not on top 10 of this list as it is completely outdated and the coins on the list definitely have more advantages to bitcoin in term of tps etc. Bitcoin is still the most expensive crypto because it is the first one and people treat it as a store of value. To answer the question of op, i will choose NEO, BTS, XMR and nano.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

Come on man its like picking up the best coins in the market out there and asking to choose the best of them. Its hard but not impossible as well.I see much more potential in the coins like ETHEREUM, NEO, MONERO, QTUM, and WAVES. That would be my final list if I was told to select at leats five best of all time. After this if I were told to choose another top coins then I would say ETH, NEO and QTUM for the very much public interest and developments that they have achieved so far. Off course it is not at all hard to choose the #1 from all of this as it would be ETH for all of us.
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

i have something to say here man. i know ethereum is awesome, everyone is liking it also, but why would BTC is on 13th. maybe i'm a bit biased. BTC deserve better position in my eyes.
viettaine

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

I choose eth because China likes eth, which is why eth will be rising rapidly hahahah
Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous coin of them all and has the highest price among'st all crypto currencies but it is likely outdated bitcoin is so old and new generation coins just bring much more advantages and also a huge potential in fact that the top 1 crypto ETH is cathing up on the price and slowly climbing its way on the top its also famous in some countries which will be its tools to climb even farther but we dont know what the future might bring.

The coins im choosing is ETH, Nano and XLM
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

Yes I learned about this rating earlier and I am happy to see Etherum leading in the list. This will help people to choose a coin to invest into but I will recommend not to focus on rating blindly and will suggest to do some more research before investing.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

I will choose only bitcoin because I know the potential of bitcoin. Though the market is down now but I believe soon it will rise up.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

I woud definetly choose Bitcoin end etherum as now they are leading the crypto world. They are doing very well and there popularity and there trustworthy are also increasing day by day.So without any doubt I will support them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: