Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to directly spend your Crypto (finally)  (Read 158 times)
YanivBLIL (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

This is it guys - a solution!
Finally, a way to actually use cryptocurrencies, in places like Amazon, Starbucks and many more.
Zeex allows you to buy gift cards directly with crypto, instantly, and without any fees. Then you can immediately buy whatever you want!
Zeex.me, check it out.
Public sale sometime in the next couple months - Looks pretty good to me! Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

This can became much easier, than turning money into fiat (Loosing your % on fees at this time) and then spending them, huh.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

I need to try this. I was hoping for such a platform in which you can easily use the Cryptocurrencies. It makes the transaction easier and smoother.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

Finally, a way to actually use cryptocurrencies, in places like Amazon, Starbucks and many more.
Zeex allows you to buy gift cards directly with crypto, instantly, and without any fees. Then you can immediately buy whatever you want!
Zeex.me, check it out.
Public sale sometime in the next couple months - Looks pretty good to me! Grin Grin Grin
The idea is good but I believe that it is very difficult to implement so I doubt the success of this project.
kayakcrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

This sounds very interesting. Amazon, Starbucks are very influencial platform. SO, we can use cryptos to these companies then crypto currency will have a great future i must say. But, please provide link so that it doesn't considers as FUD.
alonshvartsman

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

This sounds very interesting. Amazon, Starbucks are very influencial platform. SO, we can use cryptos to these companies then crypto currency will have a great future i must say. But, please provide link so that it doesn't considers as FUD.

With the help of Zeex and other great projects in the crypto space, we will see adoption by the mainstream. You can check out the Zeex website - https://www.zeex.me/
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

This sounds really cool. I am interested into this 'Zeex,me' but before being involved i would like to know more about it. Hope you will co-operate.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

This sounds like a very interesting project and something I will keep an eye out for. It might be a bit limited if you can only purchase gift cards to pay at those vendors, but at least it is a step closer to using crypto in everyday transactions (yes, I know some cryptocurrencies can be used, but again, the options are very limited).
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

Yes, this is a very good idea to invest the cryptocurrency in Amazon and many other sectors. As they are now accepting bitcoin. I hope there will be more companies and institution in future that will accept cryptocurrency.
turmera

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

it looks pretty good for us.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Zeex allows you to buy gift cards directly with crypto, instantly, and without any fees.

I know what you are trying to say, and what are some good news, but this is not a "direct" spending. It defies the very definition of direct spending. Hence I would like to advise you to change your title, if possible. Misinforming, while it may be beneficial in the short term to gain some attention, is never beneficial in the long run (my God, if only politicians would understand that.... we would all live better, even they would....).

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

That is something new and I am just wondering why this project has not got much attention from the community at all? Is there any bounty program for this ICO that is going on in the forum ? I would really like to participate in it and have some zeex before its too late for me.

Actually what attracted me is the idea of getting the gift cards directly with the crypto currency thus making it far easier to shop online now. They are going to even launch the android app in the Q4 of 2018! That best and hope they turn out to be true one.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Zeex.me, check it out.
hello my friend
interesting once I've seen the web and read a little about the roadmap and whitepaper project, I want to follow his campaign if any.

tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

I spend my cryptos directly at Bitpanda. I swap them into some Amazon voucher code. I can buy a lot of stuff on Amazon with my coupons, it is a really great feature and you should take a look at it Smiley Bought my last smartphone with some ETH Cheesy

annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

Its an amazing news. All crypto user will be so mouch happy to know this wonderful news. It will be mucg easier to all the user to buy there necessary things from reknowed websites.Its really good to see that crypto is becoming more popular day by day.
longwintershere

Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Zeex.me, check it out.

gift cards for crypto have been around for a long long time, even many debit cards. I remember such companies causing huge hype, but not sure if their solutions are really convenient.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

Zeex.me, check it out.

gift cards for crypto have been around for a long long time, even many debit cards. I remember such companies causing huge hype, but not sure if their solutions are really convenient.

What's the benefit of being able to purchase gift cards directly with crypto? is it to maintain anonymousity?
there's multiple projects around that offers debit cards tied to crypto, but maybe they require personal info.

one way or another tho, I'm sure we'll all have those cards in the future, or something like it Shocked

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
richman3451

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

Now many large companies are trying to be connected with the crypto-currency market. It's a good news. this simplifies the possibilities.
brendongl

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Zeex has announced a date finally. 5th of July!

They doing a public presale with bonuses for only 24hours to ensure the community get's some tokens. They have done very well with partnerships and may actually reach there hardcap without a public sale. So they are doing this 24 public presale to ensure the community can still participate! 

Get whitelisted ASAP at the website zeex.me and join there telegram group for regular updates or just friendly chats. https://t.me/zeexme
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Well although this is still not the ideal way to spent cryptocurrencies, it definitely helps and is a step forward. There are of course already other ways in progress, like using cryptocards (some still work and don't have problems with Visa or MasterCard), or to simply sell your coins on an exchange and then withdraw them to the bank (this is the "worst" solution of course).

Anyway, what I really want to see is for crypto to be accepted on those companies without a middle man. That the hole point of crypto, and it will never be a currency until it happens, and we still have a long way to go for that. Still good news though, and could help a little in adoption.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: