Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Amazon going into crypto raise the value of ETH?  (Read 621 times)
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

What do you guys think? This is massive news!

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

I think it's a good step if amazone enters the crypto and helps raise the eth price. because I believe the role of amazon is very good and also big name amazon will definitely continue to help crypto. this is my opinion what if opinions are there all?
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

I think it's a good step if amazone enters the crypto and helps raise the eth price. because I believe the role of amazon is very good and also big name amazon will definitely continue to help crypto. this is my opinion what if opinions are there all?
Remember there is a clue because amazon has bought ethereum crypto related to main at the past. Amazon will provide fast adoption to a lot of crypto users and if ethereum will be officially worked for it and then a big major bullish for ethereum will come as soon as possible. But this news needs to be confirmed by ethereum itself.
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

This news looks pretty legit to me, and yes I knew about Amazon buying crypto domains months ago. Hopefully they accept crypto as payment soon!

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:27:15 AM

When huge names like Amazon get linked to blockchain and crypto, it will help spread the word about them and make them more accessible to the general public. Hopefully, this will go well and we will also be able to buy items on Amazon using crypto
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

Will people stop hodling and spend their crypto though?

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

I still need more information on this so called partnership, I could remember when IOTA announced their partnership with Micorsoft which seems to be something else, the only way I can see this affecting the price is if Amazon is going to be using Ethers, which is what affect we the tokens holders.
Just don't count your hen before it hatched
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

I think this is a very good news for the crypto world. I believe that when companies giants associate themselves with the crypto, then it positively affects the development of technologies and the whole market as a whole. This is also a very good advertisement, more people will know about crypto.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

NO!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Mask4real

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

m/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html]
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

I love this kind of news. This shows that crypto is here to stay. It is the future of financial system and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

Its fantastic news, if more big companies adapting blockchain then it will increase the crypto fame which will be very good for crypto development, and amazon is a big e-commerce, so it really suitable for crypto to grow bigger in that sector, because crypto was created to be used as global transaction payment
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

the news is a big fat lie by the ethereum bag holders who want it to be pumped like usual. they spread some nonsense and talk about how some imaginary partnership has shapen up and then they pump it.

so to answer your question the price of it may get pumped but not because of this news but because they pumped it. Cheesy

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

NO!
Why it's a no? The rumors has been foretold for long that amazon is going to adopt bitcoin first but if it would be ETH still this is a great news, you want to know why?
It's because they are working into blockchain which ties up the name for cryptocurrencies and this will make the popular of our crypto's increase.
This shows that crypto is here to stay.
I always believed that crypto's are here to stay and it will be adopted a little by little.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

I think that most likely the price of Ethereum will grow in connection with this news, not even news but this innovation and will grow not only Ethereum but also other cryptocurrencies.

Gileadorji12

Activity: 110
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

I THINK WHEN IT GET TO BUSINESS AMAZON IS LEADING EVEN NASDQ IS GOING TO GET ALL CRYPTO TO THE MOON
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

It will for sure but although it will effect certain coins mainly (adopted ones) I am pretty sure that such news are huge for the while crypto sphere in common, more to come. Imagine such Giant like Google, Apple will adopt BTC and other currencies Smiley We will see the results of such adoption just immediately.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

Remember there is a clue because amazon has bought ethereum crypto related to main at the past. Amazon will provide fast adoption to a lot of crypto users and if ethereum will be officially worked for it and then a big major bullish for ethereum will come as soon as possible. But this news needs to be confirmed by ethereum itself.
Right lots of news that happens for years about amazon entering crypto but stil this is a story to tell.i guess amazon is just using crypto community to advertise their company but dont really serious about this,becae if they really do atleast for a year of conversations is enough to justify the deeds

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

This will skyrocket ethereum for sure. Thats why my ethereum predictions are around 5000usd by the end of the year for ethereum.
This will be just a start of usage crypto in real shopping. Also upcoming Ethereum forks are related to same issue.
success65

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

I believe if such players as Amazon go it is a very promising idea . these players are all carefully weighed .  of course there are mistakes . but before they do everything they analyze very carefully .
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

I think this news is good for all of crypto and think it will raise the value of ETH.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: