Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Amazon going into crypto raise the value of ETH?  (Read 612 times)
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

This will skyrocket ethereum for sure. Thats why my ethereum predictions are around 5000usd by the end of the year for ethereum.
This will be just a start of usage crypto in real shopping. Also upcoming Ethereum forks are related to same issue.

Sure hope so, still mining it and hoping for it to skyrocket!

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

I still need more information on this so called partnership, I could remember when IOTA announced their partnership with Micorsoft which seems to be something else, the only way I can see this affecting the price is if Amazon is going to be using Ethers, which is what affect we the tokens holders.
Just don't count your hen before it hatched

Oh yeah, but I believe it wasn't a real partnership, Microsoft never confirmed it. Well I never saw anything and pretty sure that I read that it wasn't real.
Seems like Amazon is confirming this one though.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

I don't see any connection between this news and the value of ETH.
If amazon enters the space, trust me, Ethereum can't handle the volumes. And such big companies like amazon never use 3rd party services. They build their own.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

What do you guys think? This is massive news!

This is really a great news for Ethereum and a big step for crypto. I would have liked to see Amazon as a partner with Bitcoin, but Ethereum is good as well. I am very curious if this partnership will push up the price.  Smiley
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

I think that definitely will raise the value of ETH. Amazon is a very large company, so even the news about it can raise the price of not only the Eth, but also of other coins
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

It's interesting to say the least.

I think whatever moves Amazon makes will be huge and in a way, affect most altcoins so we just have to wait and see.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

I think it's a good step if amazone enters the crypto and helps raise the eth price. because I believe the role of amazon is very good and also big name amazon will definitely continue to help crypto. this is my opinion what if opinions are there all?

I agree. I also think ETH is a very great coin and it would really benefit as well.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:56:14 PM

There was a rumor for a moment that amazon will create it's own crypto, they got the finace to do it so why not anyway it will influence the market highly
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

The use of crypto currency by such trade giants as Amazon faces with considerable difficulties. The first is this huge volatility. Of course, it is possible to use hedging through the futures market, but this would entail additional transaction costs.
But one more thing, which in fact is much more important: the speed of the transaction. The ETH blockchain currently allows only about 20 transactions per second.
But Amazon reported about 600 transactions per second last year at the peak of sales. Even if a small number of Amazon customers used Bitcoin or Ether, this would still entail delays in the execution of operations.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

This is certainly going to make the ethereum can experience price increases. amazon steps to enter the crypto is a step that is right let alone bring ethereum as their vehicle. If this partnership could happen certainly would be a good thing for both. but just wait for the news no doubt whether it will be realized soon or not.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

It seems to me that cooperation with AMAZON should positively influence the future ETH course. Working with such large companies always brings a lot of positive changes.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

this is what I mean, information like this will really strengthen the value of ethereum even when prices and market conditions BTC is being flushed like this.
hopefully because of this, recovery from ethereum is fast
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

The price of Ethereum will soon rise. This is one news which deals with Ethereum, there are also talks about the fact that there would be futures contracts on Ethereum. If this happens, the Ethereum will grow very strongly against the background of all these events.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

It will most likely contribute to the adoption rate of blockchain technology, but most likely for all the wrong reasons. E.g. Amazon was granted a patent for tracking BTC transactions and selling the data to government. If they are going to use blockchain technology to help keep us enslaved, then we need to boycott them and tell them where to stick their blockchain that will most likely be centralized.
paulmaritz

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

The price of Ethereum will soon rise. This is one news which deals with Ethereum, there are also talks about the fact that there would be futures contracts on Ethereum. If this happens, the Ethereum will grow very strongly against the background of all these events.

Futures contracts in terms of Ethereum will not be good. The banksters will use it to manipulate the markets to their benefit.
paulmaritz

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

The use of crypto currency by such trade giants as Amazon faces with considerable difficulties. The first is this huge volatility. Of course, it is possible to use hedging through the futures market, but this would entail additional transaction costs.
But one more thing, which in fact is much more important: the speed of the transaction. The ETH blockchain currently allows only about 20 transactions per second.
But Amazon reported about 600 transactions per second last year at the peak of sales. Even if a small number of Amazon customers used Bitcoin or Ether, this would still entail delays in the execution of operations.

It depends on whether they intend to hodl the cryptos they receive as payment or want to convert it to fiat. If the latter, there are already established crypto-related payment gateways that take currency risk onto themselves at a small fee per transaction.
Eddyc

Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:15:34 PM

This partnership can test the two "sides of the coin" in the Ethereum case will put on the wall challenging the platform to withstand the traffic and amount of transaction per minute. In relation Amazon can be a good categorical entry in the crypto using the second most commercialized Blockchaim on the planet. In my opinion the challenge higher is from Ethereum where your current basic problem has to be corrected in this case the Gas rate.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

this is what I mean, information like this will really strengthen the value of ethereum even when prices and market conditions BTC is being flushed like this.
hopefully because of this, recovery from ethereum is fast
From the previous trends of ethereum I can say it always can swing up it's value. This adoption on ethereum could really help to boost the price. Also more users are still believes on what ethereum could brings to the users.
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:09:12 AM

If the news is true, I am very happy because I hold Ethereum.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

This will effect more more in crypto world. Of course eth value will raise , i think all altcoins start increase.Amazing.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: