Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Amazon going into crypto raise the value of ETH?  (Read 621 times)
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

It will be good for the cryptos. All of them but there is no doubt that it would do the best service to ethereum because that is what they are focusing on. What I am waiting and looking forward to with news like this is the time when ethereum will finally break out from the shadow of bitcoin and start it's own recovery pattern. With the amazon adoption we should get ready for bigger things.

sainaselalisa

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

Amazon on one of the world famous online shop and this company is going to enter crypto world so this is good news for the users of crypto currency so this investment will increase and sell will be also increase which is known as trading so they are supporting ETH but they should think about BTC because the number of BTC is more than ETH .
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

This will be great if such a big company like amazon enters into crypto market. This will help to raise the Etherum price to a great extent. So I am hopeful that if amazon buys Etherum this will be great for etherum and whole crypto.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

It's definitely a nice start, though Amazon Web Services isn't the biggest card up Amazon's sleeve. Hope Amazon itself will also quickly implement blockchain technology. I don't care how, as long as they (big ass company) play its part in bringing blockchain to the masses Smiley
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Amazon has a total market capitalization of 700 billion $, and is the world's third most valuable company. The whole crypto market cap is just under 400 billion $ , so I can imagine that if Amazon really enters the crypto market , it could make the crypto market to pass the mark of 1 trillion $, which would be huge for us.

bobylee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

It's hard to tell the factors which can raise up the price of crypto currency. However, if Amazon involves with ethereum then it may bring positivity to itself. I'm looking forward to Amazon to accept crypto currency to transact with.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

What do you guys think? This is massive news!
This would be very good news and a real step to raise the price of the Ethereum. And not as it is now, but closer to the records of which it was not yet and then it will be possible to compensate all losses for these six months.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

that could certainly give ethereum a good push forward. anyway, i hope it will happen.

if it does not push the price, it is still very good for ethereum.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

It is possible that Amazon is doing a lot today to end up as one leg in the crypto-currency world, but so far the law can not make this happen, I think that soon we will still observe the big integration of crypto-currencies into the real world.
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

yeah this is a massive news actually. let's see this Amazon's new partnership becomes how much beneficial for us. i would like to think like Joseph Lubin also. Shocked
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

I think it will be a massive step if amazon gets into crypto industry. If amazon gets into cryptocurrency it will help to rise the volume and price of ETH. Because amazon is a very big platform and I think it will help the crypto industry.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

It is good to see some postitive crypto news, it seems 2018 is the year that the mega corporations are trying to start utilising Blockchain as a part of their business. I don't think it is going to make much difference to the ETH price however.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

If Amazon stars using crypto currency, it will will be their own altcoin. The question is if it's going to be based on their own blockchain or a partnership with an existing one.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

They have started to accept btc as payment option few days back. And they have taken this decision being positive over crypto. And for so, I think there is a possibility of going into crypto. And it will be a great access in the industry.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

This news in itself will increase the cost of Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies along the way. Although the news does not have a strong impact on the cryptocurrency - but I think that this fact will ensure the growth of Ethereum.
bellmen08

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:36:44 PM

This is really great news but I do not think that this will have impact on the eth only. We have seen that now bitcoin is associated with different type of company and even with the different governmental agency also. At first, people can buy the coin with such hope but whether it will happen is a big question. But we can invest in the bitcoin because we do not need to take risks.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:36:43 AM

i've been wondering which coin is the first one to enter into a partnership with amazon and it looks like it will be ethereum. if that's why the price goes up, i can not say, but it is again an important step to bring crypto into the real world. in any case, it is a great news for ethereum.
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

I wonder if they'll accept it as payment and maybe LTC too?

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

What do you guys think? This is massive news!
I think that is quite possible. Amazon on this can very much win and increase its value by an order of magnitude. ETH from it also can very much win.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

For me i think cooperation with AMAZON should bring a positive influence and boost to the future of ETH.Working with such large companies always brings a lot of positive changes.and it will also boost cryptocurrency entirely
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: