Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Amazon going into crypto raise the value of ETH?  (Read 602 times)
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

What do you guys think? This is massive news!

I would not be surprised if the news is genuine. After Facebook just announcing to investigate the possibilities of their own cryptocurrency, another Tech Giant joins the club. If true, this would be very very good news for the entire crypto community. Bit by bit the Mainstream will start adopting the blockchain and of course, all investors will benefit.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SolomkA

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

Need more information about this. When there are real actions, it will be possible to talk about a real partnership.
Now it can turn out to be an advertising action.
If the partnership really is such as it is said about, it will very well affect the market of crypto currency.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

this is good news. means crypto and blockchain growing and stout in the interest by big names then it will become more famous spread in the general public
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:15:33 PM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

If Amazon come into crypto it will increase the value of almost all crypto currency in the market and not ethereum alone. I personally have been hearing series of rumor that Amazon is coming into crypto, they all ended up to be a false news
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

surely this will dominate and contribute greatly to cryptocurrency
this could be a sharp increase if this cooperation happens
hopefully this good news will be done soon so let's look forward together
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

I do not think that Amazon should take such a step, because I think that this is done only with the acquisition of a larger number of buyers.
dvlgwarv

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

This news will boost the market's confidence. But I want to know if Amazone is going to use ETH to really get into the domain of encryption, or Amazone just want to use the heat of encryption to publicize your own business?
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

It seems to me that by such a step the founders of the campaign want to enter new markets and increase the influence of their company throughout the world. Let's see what happens from this. My opinion that this is important factor for the ethereum to grow long term.

dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

In my opinion all the giants will soon join the blockade.  For crypto currency, the future which is already present is the next round of money turnover.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

Perhaps only 10 - 20% of the price of ethereum will be affected by amazon, amazon is a global giant company and more and more large companies are joining the larger increases for ethereum.
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

They have enough power to develop their own coin. In fact, the CEO of amazon knows shit about technology, It is hard for him to put some money on ethereum or any cryptocurrency. However, since the world keeps developing, people will know what they have to do with cryptocurrency

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

that is a rel interest news Wink

i dont read all, but interesting- Amazon will to create a his platform which based on Etherium and for working we need to sold his Amasoncoin for confirmation customs ware moves or what?

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

It is a very big positive move if amazon usage of Etherum is confirmed.
It will increase the demand for Etherum in the market which in turn increases the value of of Etherum as well
Similarly , it enhances Etherum reputation around the whole world as a steady progressive and positive coin

This is gonna cause a very big pump in the market
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

I don't know if Ethereums vaue is going to raise, but I don't like the idea of Amazon joining crypto. Amazn has been like a hammer and crash everything they touch.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

It is a great move in Ethereum technology so Amazon also support to this platform. Again Ethereum reputation is little high in the market. Surely Ethereum will going to moon. But still many peoples are panic to invest in crypto platform may be this year end it will move forward so we must stay the same platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

More and more really big players come in lately...With no doubt I can say that it surely will raise the total cap and prices of biggest coins as well.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Also, Steve Wozniak recently stated that he believes that Ethereum could become the next Apple. Definitely, such endorsments may give ETH a really great boost and credibility in the long run.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

It is a great move in Ethereum technology so Amazon also support to this platform. Again Ethereum reputation is little high in the market. Surely Ethereum will going to moon. But still many peoples are panic to invest in crypto platform may be this year end it will move forward so we must stay the same platform.

Yes Amazon will support the ethereum platform and this actually a good news.
I believe ethereum will be more stronger and it will raise the value.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

Having a huge company backing up ETH will surely raise its value. Amazon will not only increase the popularity of ETH (which is pretty popular i can say, since it's just trailing BTC) but also greatly increase its marketcap. This'll probably happen if Amazon would accept ETH as a payment option.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:22:18 AM

Well if this come to reality i might say that ethereum will moon or it may finally come closer to bitcoin,but as long as this is just a news lets expect nothing because fori sure failure will be on us.

And amazon for a long time denied crypto,if this cant invest in bitcoin so what more to ethereum the second top coin instead of the top one
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: