Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Amazon going into crypto raise the value of ETH?  (Read 606 times)
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

What do you guys think? This is massive news!
It is a great move in Ethereum technology so Amazon also support to this platform. Again Ethereum reputation is little high in the market. Surely Ethereum will going to moon. But still many peoples are panic to invest in crypto platform may be this year end it will move forward so we must stay the same platform.

Yes Amazon will support the ethereum platform and this actually a good news.
I believe ethereum will be more stronger and it will raise the value.

Every coins not just amazon might help raising the value of eth if amazon will decide the adopt those other eth platform currency. But to be able  to implement that,  amazon should  adopt what cryptocurrency has to do with spending eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:56:40 AM

In my opinion, it would be more convenient to pay for using other faster coins with cheaper transactions. But the Amazon primarily supports the technology that the ethereum has

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

I think this is awesome for us, when something like that is happening, because it will help other to make steps in too
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

Yes,it will encourage the people to use crypto currencies as payment system but rarley people paying through cryptos because there are two reasons that one is people consider bitcoin and other crypto as assetts over the currencies so they just want to hold it.And the other reason is we have very few chance to pay with crypto but amazon almost available in most of tge countries now more people come to know about crypto currency which also results in price increase.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

What do you guys think? This is massive news!
There will surely be  big spike for Ethereum once it happen. There is no doubt that it will increase its value if Amazon use Ethereum platform. I hope it will happen because it is a good news for those who are holders of Bitcoin.
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

Yes, it surely will. If tech giants like Amazon will be using it, more people will get aware of crypto-currencies and hence the trust will be built in the crypto market. People will start investing in the crypto and we can see the rise in the ETH histogram very soon. If more and more renowned companies start believing in crypto transactions and payments, we can see a sharp growth in ETH currency. It is directly proportional

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

Regardless of whether Amazon selects bitcoin or etherium or something else, their choice will have indelible consequences for the existing distribution of the significance of the crypto currency. The crypto currency and the technology underlying it will always matter, but the era of bitcoin as a representative of the world's number one crypto currency can not be eternal.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:00:21 AM

Yes why not if Amazon goes into crypto market then ETH will definite raise. You can now more people are coming into crypto market and are believing in crypto currency and if the bigger company like Amazon is going into crypto then ETH will raise definite.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:03:57 AM

Yes why not if Amazon goes into crypto market then ETH will definite raise. You can now more people are coming into crypto market and are believing in crypto currency and if the bigger company like Amazon is going into crypto then ETH will raise definite.
if it will amazon will receive payment with currency ethereum then there will be price increases. because we all know that amazon is also one of the largest marketplace in the world. people will surely believe and be more confident in ethereum

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

Amazon and ethereum??? what a great partnership. these are always better news that i find about ethereum. not without reason it is my dearest altcoin.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

This is extremely bullish news for Ethereum is this pushes through. Which is also why i think Ethereum is so oversold right now. Maybe from the selling pressure from miners or some other reason we can't really tell, but it is pretty clear that Ethereum is worth way more than it is today.

I would recommend buying as much Ethereum as you can. Caveat. Do your own research.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

I think it may be. Amazon is a big e-commercial platform that most people know it around the world. By accepting the ETH or crypto as one of the payment, it can help the coins to raise its value. I'm sure that it will give the positive effect for the ETH.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

Not exactly but it would certainly help in whatever way that it can because if people see ethereum listed as a form of payment on the website then they would be more inclined to want to buy the coin seeing that they can shop and buy useful things with the coin. Not a crazy price hike but it will definitely help in strengthening the coin against future dips
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

I see Ethereum being too slow for Amazon given the number of microtransactions they make per second. Ethereum is by far the most widely recognized cryptocurrency, and it has a very simple programming language, but as a developer when you go looking for solutions to a lot of the problems that Ethereum has only one cryptocurrency pops up with solutions. I see Amazon going the way KIK did and as their developers delve more into the research and testing, hey switch to the Stellar platform as well. Stellar is a much easier platform not only to integrate with legacy systems, but it's also a lot more scalable than the Ethereum protocol. Ethereum has made some improvements, however they will need to accelerate the advancements in technology to be able to handle the volume of transactions that a company like Amazon is bringing.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
Salelo

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

I think it may be. Amazon is a big e-commercial platform that most people know it around the world. By accepting the ETH or crypto as one of the payment, it can help the coins to raise its value. I'm sure that it will give the positive effect for the ETH.
finally good news comes back to ethereum, hopefully after this later volume ethereum will meet the whole market crypto and make the price will fly quickly and hopefully this happens in a few months

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

I think that Amazon is a very progressive campaign and I'm not at all surprised about the fact that Amazon is planning such a collaboration. As well as big banks did.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

I really hope they start accepting it as payment, as well as LTC.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
clairemoon542

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

I still need more information on this so called partnership, I could remember when IOTA announced their partnership with Micorsoft which seems to be something else, the only way I can see this affecting the price is if Amazon is going to be using Ethers, which is what affect we the tokens holders.
Just don't count your hen before it hatched
spastikss

Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

These are very good news for crypto. And Amazon sees the new era is coming, so amazon will not want to stay behind.

ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

Wow, I think that's too much. Amazon and so the largest company in the US market, I do not understand why they need blockchain. Actualy they can do this by themself. They don't need ICOs for this, they have enough resources.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████