Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Amazon going into crypto raise the value of ETH?  (Read 612 times)
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

I believe if such players as Amazon go it is a very promising idea . these players are all carefully weighed .  of course there are mistakes . but before they do everything they analyze very carefully .
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

"The founder of the Ethereum blockchain platform, which is what Kaleido and AWS will be using, said this is the biggest move yet by the tech giant to get into blockchain."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/15/amazon-is-moving-into-blockchain-with-a-new-partnership.html

What do you guys think? This is massive news!
The idea of creating etehreum based tokens is not something that only Amazon is thinking about, other popular platforms have been thinking of creating their own cryptocurrncy  ever since the ICO has become a widely popular thing, such is the case of Facebook and other many popular sites, and this only shows how cryptocurrency is entering its next stage, and how much it has gone, and i am pretty sure that it will only go better for ethereum from this point on, and no doubt that this will heavily effect and reflect on its price.
flymnb

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

Yes, more and more technology companies recognize the benefits of the block chain, which is very clear, and I believe that it will continue to emerge in the future.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Amazon is definitely progressing quickly in terms of adopting cryptocurrency. Kleido will function much better than E Baas and hopefully other companies will follow in amazons footsteps to bring crypto into the mainstream.

Cheers!
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:00:54 PM

By the way, there is no news about Amazon, because before, as far as I remember, Amazon very loudly shouted about the fact that they are going to integrate crypto-currencies as payments, but nothing happens, or am I missing something?
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

I believe Amazon going into cryptos will be a huge and massive boast for  the entire crypto space and it will make a lot of people to join the crypto space because Amazon control almost half of the internet computing power.
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

It will have a drastic impact on the market overall, specifically on Ethereum. I believe we all should buy some right now in order to make some profit later. This is huge and I am glad to hear it. Will start planning my budget for the next investment.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

If this partnership push through then it will be huge for Ethereum. Imagine Amazon accepting eth payments would surely drive the eth price. But i would put my two cents on this.
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

I think it will be a massive step if amazon gets into crypto industry. If amazon gets into cryptocurrency it will help to rise the volume and price of ETH. Because amazon is a very big platform and I think it will help the crypto industry.
sjadn12912999

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

This will be great if such a big company like amazon enters into crypto market. This will help to raise the Etherum price to a great extent. So I am hopeful that if amazon buys Etherum this will be great for etherum and whole crypto.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

Most probably, Amazon being known as a prominent business in digital transaction of goods will someday adapt crypto currencies and blockchain in their business. They could still be on research stage and waiting for the full development of the technology behind crypto before they start implementing.
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

Not by much if they just happen to use blockchain. If they advertise to people as an investment then yes.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

I think it will be a massive step if amazon gets into crypto industry. If amazon gets into cryptocurrency it will help to rise the volume and price of ETH. Because amazon is a very big platform and I think it will help the crypto industry.
I agree with you . Amazon is a very large business and has a lot of markets wanting to cooperate with them. I think if ETH can reach Amazon then ETH could have a good trading volume and many investors will use ETH to start investing in Amazon's projects and can pay by ETH if Amazon accepted. I just hope it can happen because I believe in ETH
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Amazon entry into crypto create value for all major altcoins which used to buy the products from amazon site and if ethereum is also one of them, then it create more value to ethereum. Amazon have worldwide business and crypto currency acceptance there is a positive for whole crypto market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Its quite impressive that ETH IS ATTRACTING interest from a giant player like amazon. With this come lots of promise to the coin as  a lot more is expected from it, If its adopted as a form of pay then the popularity of the coin will sore up, The market cap will definitely increase and the value of the coin will be pushed up high which is just what we need now, This just shows that ETH is not done with the growth yat and that there is still lots of chances to grow furthuer than what it has now
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

It may be probably. Amazon is one of the biggest e-commerce around the worldwide. With the existence of Amazon getting in crypto, I hope that it can make a big changes. The Amazon can be probably be a good partner that can invite more parties and fields to get in crypto. Finally, it is really expected that the price and value of ETH and other coins will rise.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

I don't think amazon will create an ethereum token, it is too easy for them. If they join crypto they will either take over the ethereum platform from Buterin or simply create their own coin - which will probably be worth more than ethereum anyway

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

Amazon is the biggest online supply chain worldwide. If Amazon enter in crypto then it can give boom the whole cryptocurrency market. But it is depend on which Altcoins will be use to buy products from Amazon site.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

I think personally if players like Amazon go it is a very promising idea. these players are all carefully weighed. of course, there is a mistake. Amazon is connected to blockchain and crypto, it will help spread the word about them and make it more accessible to the general public. Hopefully, this will work out fine.

saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

It seems to me that by such a step the founders of the campaign want to enter new markets and increase the influence of their company throughout the world. Let's see what happens from this. My opinion that this is important factor for the ethereum to grow long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: