Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask about bounty  (Read 461 times)
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

Hallo master, I'm here to ask about the problem in bounty program, I have followed bounty program and there I am confused why I want to edit thread can not when I will report my work, therefore I want to ask, Is bounty program can stop suddenly?
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

About reporting your work, you must read the rules carefully, some bounties need to report on a Google Sheet which posted at page 1, some need you to make report as a post on bitcointalk bounty topic.

Every bounty has a bounty manager, or bounty telegram, you can ask your question there.
Sinderela

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

should be before we report or post first we check right or not what we write, so we do not need to edit again. for bounty program I think it could just stop suddenly because ico has reached hardcap or even can happen only bounty scam program
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

yes brother the bounty sometimes can stop suddenly and paused.when the hardcap ia reached and the project feel enough manager will be stop and paused

AzuraBWZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Hallo master, I'm here to ask about the problem in bounty program, I have followed bounty program and there I am confused why I want to edit thread can not when I will report my work, therefore I want to ask, Is bounty program can stop suddenly?
most likely it is already in paused or stop, but better if asked the developer or bounty manager about the bounty
dessertinvest

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

Hello! Carefully read the rules!

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:29:41 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 12:55:55 PM by TGD

you need to edit the report only and add the another week you finish in the campaign. Thats part of social media campaign just follow what other participants do to make sure you will get your stake. Not following the rules given will result of not recieve any  stakes given for that week.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

it may be that the project has reached its hardcap and the manager feels it is enough to stop the project. my advice if you want to know more details would be better you ask the developer or bounty manager about the gift you are currently following.
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Please read the bounty rules carefully.  And if it pauses or stops there will be a notification.  You can directly ask the bounty manager about the bounty
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

before I am grateful for the response, I want to add my complaint, but I have read the rules and terms but I do not find the clarity so I ask here
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

it seems that you are not very careful in doing your job, so that mistakes can happen. and yes of course, bounty can stop suddenly depending on the decision of the manager or team of the project, sometimes there are also bounty in the pause.

turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

Yes, it happens sometimes. Especially when projects do not succeed. If you are now looking for a bounty, I recommend to you Luckchemy . They have a great reward, for all have enough))
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

this question should be asked bounty manager, what's the reason. If the bounty ends, the manager reports this.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

I want to ask, Is bounty program can stop suddenly?
yes it can, when the hardcap is reached or they found investor who are willing to cover the cost of their entire project

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

it can happen to stop early or in the middle. can be a bounty that you follow to commit fraud or experience to the failures and threads in the lock

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

I'm also just trying to join the bounty program, which I know if we followed bounty of course we must read the RULES given by the bounty Manager.
It would be better if every follow the bounty of the project, we often monitor the thread so we know news updates.
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

It all depends on the bounty manager. It is possible for a manager to more conveniently check reports in this way.
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:07:53 PM

Personally, I had projects where not always paid. Bounty campaign is not very stable earnings. But I think that sometimes it's worth the risk ..
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

The best way is your undertand about the checking of bounty manager. Some of bounty, in the end of the week, the manager will check the report but some of bounty, the manager checking everyday and do not update when you edit the thread report.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

Editing a thread or you mean editing a post. You can't edit the thread itself if you are not the original poster.

Since it's about the report of bounty, it's the post that you want to edit to include all of your reports. What is the link of your report so that we can see on why it's not working? it's either the thread has been locked.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████