Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:09:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask about bounty  (Read 461 times)
Bento98

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

report problems about the job, you should read again the bounty rules you follow. because the rules bounty is different there is in the edit, quote. because I have never experienced problems about my work report, again you should read again the rules in bounty that you follow on the first page.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

Hallo master, I'm here to ask about the problem in bounty program, I have followed bounty program and there I am confused why I want to edit thread can not when I will report my work, therefore I want to ask, Is bounty program can stop suddenly?
Bounties can finish before the scheduled time period. The reason can be reaching the hardcap early in ICO. So you can't continue posting.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

if an ICO is complete then we do not need to report our work, sometimes bounty managers provide information on the thread, sometimes they provide information via email, you have to read and find out on thread and check your email.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

I think you need to send pm on the bounty manager if he allow you to edit your entry then you are lucky if not just move on.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

Hallo master, I'm here to ask about the problem in bounty program, I have followed bounty program and there I am confused why I want to edit thread can not when I will report my work, therefore I want to ask, Is bounty program can stop suddenly?

First, you need to address this question to the manager of bounty campaign. Secondly, you can give the link to the project here, maybe we can tell you. In the third, yes, it happens that the campaign is stopped or canceled, there can be many reasons.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

it all depends on bounty manager
they have their own ruler, just follow the rules
my suggestion u should go ask the bounty manager directly by pm and contact by their social media
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:06 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 06:46:12 PM by A.SanchezNo7

Dear friend,
I have seen some campaign like that and i am so angry!
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

ICO is the latest trend of fund raising the development, promotion, and gift of the Platform.
3JIO

Activity: 225
Merit: 101

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

Yes,it happens.Usually the campaign Manager writes about it in the branch if it happens.But if no annons was not, it is necessary to be wary.

lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

you better report to the bounty manager and ask about the rules bounty it.
if you mean bounty stop suddenly it could happen if bounty fail or scam.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

Manager will make announcements on telegram or in thread if bounty is stopped.
do not worry and believe the manager is doing the best for you.
I think just wait.
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

Try you back to the first page, Usually there is the latest information written by Bounty Manager, If there is no latest update, you can contact bounty manager via PM in bitcointalk or telegram
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

Yes Buddy it's often happening when sometimes we cannot edit or repost in the bounty threads this will happen when there is problem between bounty manager and Project developers. Sometimes bounty manager unfortunately stopped the bounty campaign when there's no legal communication happening in some projects. However this is rarely happen because all bounty managers choose a good bounty projects that haven't corruption in the team developers.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

Yes it can. You need to go to the topic bitcointalk or Google the table of participants. I participated in the bounty they wrote that 8 weeks will be bounty. Then extended to 16 weeks and then they stopped for 10 weeks. Rules can always change.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

You should always read carefully what the bountyManager writes, not only the first post, but also what he says in the thread or in the telegram bounty group, then you will be up to date with the latest news and will not lose your staks.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Actually, every bounty program has a manager. I'm sure you know the bounty manager's job, why do not you ask the Bounty manager? And I think that's the most appropriate.
HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:23 AM
Merited by im_not_dazzled (3)

I suggest you follow this bounty manager https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846;sa=showPosts
His bounty is so good. Check some campaign he manager.
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:53:48 AM

I've asked this question in Telegram chat and I've looked back at the bounty link. there already has information. he said bounty finished do not know also the reason why. And I ask the master here all. if the bounty is stopped suddenly whether to keep getting his coin?
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:51:06 AM

I've encountered many bounties that suddenly cancelled or postponed. It really happens due to ineffective marketing or the project does not really create interests to potential investors.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:02:34 AM

it ballplayer be that the cast has stretched its hardcap and the superior impressions it is sufficiency to close the project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: