Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask about bounty  (Read 458 times)
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

it accomplishment to cease ahead of spell or in the center. be a generosity that you leap from to lay put-on or active to the non-performance and fibres in the lock

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

Hallo master, I'm here to ask about the problem in bounty program, I have followed bounty program and there I am confused why I want to edit thread can not when I will report my work, therefore I want to ask, Is bounty program can stop suddenly?

Yes bounty can stop anytime it is the team and the managers decision.
If you can't edit your post on the thread anymore maybe they locked the thread to stop report and make the final spreadsheet.
The locking of the thread is in the hand of the creator.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shinas

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

Bro, you must write a bounty manager or contact a bounty chat шт Telegram if there is one. Any question can be solved. Good luck!
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

some bounty programs can be deleted by admins. if you can not fix it either bounty is over or admins removed. If the problem is over with the group of telegrams ask why if the bounty is removed by admins ask for a new bounty link. and where you have survived, you can continue.
hentel

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

Before you make the report, you should carefully read the rules of the campaign. Almost the same, but there are some differences, depending on the manager or the team wants to. When you do not read, and do not follow the rules, you may not receive a stake / token.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

I also participated in the bounty that was stopped without warning. And when I turned to the manager, he did not explain anything
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

Bounty can be paused or even cancelled, it depends on the success of the project. If they see there project aint moving they can put an end to it. So it is business they can decide how they want to run it
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

This happens of course, but very rarely. If this is not a fraud, then the reason must be very serious to stop or pause. It is better to contact the manager.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

There are certain rules given by the bounty managers you have to follow. You must read them to be able to make your reports accurate asusch as posible or else you won't be eligible for stakes. Rules are just simplenand most bounty campaigns have all the same rules so it won't be that hard to understand and you'll get the hang of that for doing it a long time. Read all deteals before signing up and re-read before making a report to avoid confusions.
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

Their are certain ways to ask about bounty either by friends or by group but mostly I get bounty campaign through friends of friends which as help a lot.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

Hallo master, I'm here to ask about the problem in bounty program, I have followed bounty program and there I am confused why I want to edit thread can not when I will report my work, therefore I want to ask, Is bounty program can stop suddenly?

Every bounty company has its own rules. You have the topic to write such questions. Why are you writing here ? do we know what is written in the terms. Ask a question such bounty Manager in a telegram. Good luck my friend
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

I have been wonder on how some bounty operates, most don't update spreadsheet, no post on facebook neither Twitter. Telegram active zero. Please can anyone tell the good bounty campaign out there. Good as subaj global network
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

No bounties will continue even the price of crypto tokens are too low it will continue because sooner or later it will back and recover again as what happend before....it will rise and rise more...so it doesnt stop. It will continue and never last. I will also deals in the future also. Bounty programs will endures in a hundreds of years to yhe next generations.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

If u werent able to edit to add more,i would say ,mayb the bounty got closed,but i think it is always good to find out from the bounty manager in the telegram group. More importantly ,read the rules of any campaign before enrolling this would really be helpful so as not to waste your effort

cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

well you most make sure your works are in other for you to be able to receive your stakes, because of this project are strickly on the low. wen you miss any steps it means you are spamming so no stakes or token for you.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

Dear friend,
I have seen some campaigns stopped suddenly by different reasons. Example, there is the campaign not sell ICO enough as plan, the another one sold ICO so fast, especial there is a campaign that owner of it is scam. All of cases I also receive announcement from project managers by Bitcointalk Thread or Telegram channel.
So as my experience, you should check again information about the campaign on those channels that I mention.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: