Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of advantages does your cryptocurrency offer you?  (Read 216 times)
Ydentity (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

As many of us are into cryptocurrency for the apparent reason - Money. Is there anything else your crypto offers?
For instance, Ydentity helps you to secure your identity by creating a unique identity for you with the help of a simple survey.
Please share if there are such innovative uses of other cryptocurrencies.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

As many of us are into cryptocurrency for the apparent reason - Money. Is there anything else your crypto offers?
Technology.
For instance, Ydentity helps you to secure your identity by creating a unique identity for you with the help of a simple survey.
Is this "Ydentity" is a sort of project or an upcoming ICO that catch your attention and does have that type of idea?
Cheaper fees, when bitcoin or ethereum's network are congested there are other options that we can choose so it's still a feature that can be offered.
Most of the innovative features that I'm seeing with ICO's are through data, records and security features.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

the benefits of the coins I have are decentralized blockchains, trusted security systems, increasing prices, ideal for short- and long-term investments
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

Tronix (Tron) has the power to decentralized the web. After the launch of tron mainnet, developers can directly create, share and own the content by using the tron network. It will erase the middleman between the developers and consumers, it will be beneficial for both ( developers & consumers).    

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

One major benefit that all who are a part of crypto are universally enjoying, apart from the monetary one, is experiential education towards building and becoming part of a changing future.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

They don't offer any advantage for me, I use privacy coins but I do not care about privacy of my transactions. But low fee coins are the best for me.

Shazxdx

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

Many companies behind cryptos offer reliable physical projects. For me technology is much more important.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

XZC,XMR and Zcash are offer private financial transactions
BNB offer low trading fees in Binance Exchange, ETH as a gas on Ethereum platform. And many more..
fzavertuk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

I invest in MINEX Undecided This coin has a banking system. It brings a good profit per month, with a stable rate
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

One thing I like most in cryptocurrency is that you can be your own bank. You don't have to rely on banks anymore. You can use it directly for payments without any third party and as quick as possible.

Ydentity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 11:34:42 AM by Ydentity

Is this "Ydentity" is a sort of project or an upcoming ICO that catch your attention and does have that type of idea?
Ydentity is a project that offers the world’s first and only risk-identity token. The first round of pre-ICO is now happening and will go on until 21st May. You can check the website for more details! ydentity.org
Ydentity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

the benefits of the coins I have are decentralized blockchains, trusted security systems, increasing prices, ideal for short- and long-term investments

Does it offer total security for your identity?
Ydentity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

Tronix (Tron) has the power to decentralized the web. After the launch of tron mainnet, developers can directly create, share and own the content by using the tron network. It will erase the middleman between the developers and consumers, it will be beneficial for both ( developers & consumers).    

Sounds interesting. If I’m not wrong, I guess that’s what every crypto does. Avoiding the middle man, that is. Does it offer a new identity to the user? And total security to their identity?
Ydentity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

One major benefit that all who are a part of crypto are universally enjoying, apart from the monetary one, is experiential education towards building and becoming part of a changing future.
So true! I’m a firm believer of cryptocurrency, and I’m sure it will change the entire financial and economic structure of the world market.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

securing what kind of identity? I follow cryptocurrency on the grounds I want to make a profit, because I'm not working in the real world, only in the crypto world is I can make a lot of money.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

Cryptocurrencies aside from money offers other opportunity to learn more on digital assets.  Digital assets is the automation of things in the internet that affects oue business and personal life and cryptocurrency is the future for organizing this digital assets. Zenodys has seen this opportunity by organizing the digital world with blockchain.
Ydentity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

They don't offer any advantage for me, I use privacy coins but I do not care about privacy of my transactions. But low fee coins are the best for me.
How about creating a new and unique identity as an added feature? Wouldn’t you be glad if the token you are using can actually prevent tracking your identity while you are surfing the web?
Ydentity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

XZC,XMR and Zcash are offer private financial transactions
BNB offer low trading fees in Binance Exchange, ETH as a gas on Ethereum platform. And many more..
That’s great. How about securing your identity so that you can surf the web without worrying?
Ydentity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

I invest in MINEX Undecided This coin has a banking system. It brings a good profit per month, with a stable rate
Is there any other benefit? Like creating a new identity? Or analysing your psychological profile to create a risk-identity token?
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

I don't think these altcoins are any help to us.
But the only thing I know is that the whole market is now speculative and easy to make money.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: