Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot rides on the way the USA is going to go. (Politics split)  (Read 5799 times)
BittBurger (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:14:51 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 05:58:32 AM by Blitz­

So, the community that's been bitching moaning and squealing like a whore in heat whenever they mouth off about US, is now dependent upon US to hold up their hopes of quick riches.

Fucking pathetic brats.

Spoken like a true foreigner-hating American.  I know you guys well here in the States.  I can read the underlying hate in your choice of words above.
My guess is you enjoy huntin' and fishin', are overweight, and may even have a southern accent.
People have negative feelings towards America for valid reasons.  Only an ignoramus would pretend we don't deserve it.

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:48:53 PM

My guess is you enjoy huntin' and fishin', are overweight, and may even have a southern accent.

How original.  Notice how when someone pictures a dumb American, this is the kneejerk portrait?  I'd call you a bigot, but apparently that word doesn't work for people who denigrate overweight white Southerners.   Roll Eyes
traderCJ

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:51:10 PM

People have negative feelings towards America for valid reasons.  Only an ignoramus would pretend we don't deserve it.

And those "gosh golly I'm just a dumb hick Southerner"-type Americans probably hate you, too.  Unlike you, at least they're not elitist scum.
YoYa

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Always verify deals with me through my public key!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 10:52:17 PM

Muricacoins, get your Muricacoins while they're hot, you're not a patriot without them......do ya love freedom...sure ya do, unless your one of them commienazieuropeansunsabitches, they ain't got no Muricacoin....
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:31:18 PM

How original.  Notice how when someone pictures a dumb American, this is the kneejerk portrait?  I'd call you a bigot, but apparently that word doesn't work for people who denigrate overweight white Southerners.   Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:02:52 AM

So, the community that's been bitching moaning and squealing like a whore in heat whenever they mouth off about US, is now dependent upon US to hold up their hopes of quick riches.

Fucking pathetic brats.

Spoken like a true foreigner-hating American.  I know you guys well here in the States.  I can read the underlying hate in your choice of words above.

Spoken like a true gullible, naive, and spineless fuck who doesn't understand the underlying meaning of 'legitimate criticisms' thrown at US by petulant fucks with ulterior motives, motives anything other than legitimate or rational. I see your 'tolerant' and 'non-bigoted' ways are just excuses and self-delusions haha.

I am as far away from 'redneck' as you can imagine, both in ethnicity and culture, so swing and a miss, boy Smiley
You fuckin wish I was. Not too sorry to break that fantasy world view of yours, but level headed people are not the ones listening to world's bitching and consider them 'legitimate'. You could turn everything they say around and it would apply to them 100 times more, but they are used to manipulating and leading around empty, gullible fucks like you who have no standards or roots and are thus easily manipulated.

In fact, most 'rednecks' I've met were much more down to earth and have more depth about important things in life, unlike mouthy fool who think they are 'enlightened' LOL

They were the ones helping me out of the gutter and literally giving me clothes off their backs while you spineless elitest fucks were all promise, mouth, and no follow through when the going got really tough. They asked for  nothing else in return. You asked me to endorse you and speak at a fundraiser for 1/100 th of help which didn't even materialize. These 'rednecks' respected some standards and values, willing to acknowledge and respect dignity when they saw them. Your kind started to bitch and moan about being 'intolerant' and 'ignorant' when in the same situation.

It's quite hilarious listening to these 'enlightened' and 'tolerant' limpdicks who delude themselves into thinking they are somehow better than others Grin

Every nation stands for itself. I couldn't give a fuck about your 'feelings'. I have feelings. So does my ancestor's 'great culture', far older and better than any one of you wannabe-educated and 'tolerant' idiots. For the sake of your significant others, you should hope I don't follow your example in imposing my values on yours.

Because your fragile little bubble will be so easy and fun to pop. Just like a virgin. That goes for all the mouthy minorities and spineless ones in US as well. More spoiled, weak willed and mouthy bitches I have not seen in all my travels around the world Smiley

antimattercrusader

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:11:24 AM

What the hell is wrong with people on this thread?

America takes alot of shit, much of which is not deserved - especially by the typical person. There are always a few assbags everywhere, but as someone who has a family which practically represents the United Nations I think I can safley say all nations and cultures have strengths and weaknesses... including America, yes... there actually are some good things about American culture. 

And by the way, not all "rednecks" are bigots, most that I know are awesome down the earth give you the shirt off your back people. Yep, there are assholes, but its not all Americans, or even all rednecks.

BTC: 13WYhobWLHRMvBwXGq5ckEuUyuDPgMmHuK
Honeypot

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:38:51 AM

America is much more lenient and understanding (too much in my opinion) than what any other nation would do if they were in such a position of influence, wealth and power.

When was the last time America got into a pissing contest over a piece of rock on the international stage, with tit for tat kid's game going on diplomatically while each side throws petulant comments about 'historical validity'?

No one should delude themselves to think they have the right to bitch at US. America fully reserves to right to kill, maim, and confront such people and visit violence upon them.

World owes much more to US then the other way around, objective speaking past all the mouthy bullshit the world engages in. US will most likely not call in on this debt or even consider that an obligation.

Honeypot

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:56:51 AM

No shit.

The premise was ridiculous coming from the typical crypto 'huurrrr I hate goverment huuuurrrrr rah rah rah fite da powa' community.
traderCJ

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:32:03 AM

How original.  Notice how when someone pictures a dumb American, this is the kneejerk portrait?  I'd call you a bigot, but apparently that word doesn't work for people who denigrate overweight white Southerners.   Roll Eyes

You're missing the picture of the homosexual stoned to death with the caption reading "Meanwhile, in Iran".  Don't have one of those?  I wonder why ...
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:46:03 AM

America is much more lenient and understanding (too much in my opinion) than what any other nation would do if they were in such a position of influence, wealth and power.

When was the last time America got into a pissing contest over a piece of rock on the international stage, with tit for tat kid's game going on diplomatically while each side throws petulant comments about 'historical validity'?

No one should delude themselves to think they have the right to bitch at US. America fully reserves to right to kill, maim, and confront such people and visit violence upon them.

World owes much more to US then the other way around, objective speaking past all the mouthy bullshit the world engages in. US will most likely not call in on this debt or even consider that an obligation.

You have got to be fucking kidding. Iraq was bombed as a scapegoat for 9/11 and for trying to trade oil for euro instead of dollar. Gaddafi was shot in the face in the middle of the street for trying to introduce gold money to his nation, which by the way scores higher than any other african country on the Human Development Index. Afghanistan was likely invaded in a failed attempt to get their natural deposits of lithium, which is likely to become very important when we eventually run out of oil. And right now they are trying to come up with a pretext for fucking with Iran and Syria. That is not "lenient and understanding", that is a tyrannical country trying to impose its will on the world through military might.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 03:51:10 AM

Honeypot

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:09:57 AM

You have got to be fucking kidding. Iraq was bombed as a scapegoat for 9/11 and for trying to trade oil for euro instead of dollar. Gaddafi was shot in the face in the middle of the street for trying to introduce gold money to his nation, which by the way scores higher than any other african country on the Human Development Index. Afghanistan was likely invaded in a failed attempt to get their natural deposits of lithium, which is likely to become very important when we eventually run out of oil. And right now they are trying to come up with a pretext for fucking with Iran and Syria. That is not "lenient and understanding", that is a tyrannical country trying to impose its will on the world through military might.

LOL sure. Iraq's civilian death as the result of direct US actions was less than the number of people in rest of the world dying from auto accidents and alcohol overdose in a month.

'Scapegoat'? Saddam Hussien and that bitch of a kid of his had plenty of reasons to be fucked before 9/11. Invasion of Kuwait? Gassing of Kurds? You so conveniently ignore all the possibly reasons why Iraq war happened. For the amount of military personnel involved, it was a surgical strike to remove hussein.

Do you know why the 'atrocities' of abu gharib didn't raise that much ire in iraq it self? Because they were expecting mass rape and ethnic cleansing as they would have done, but our military forces were much better disciplined and occupation comparatively lenient compared to what they would have done if they occupied, say, Iran. Aside from anomalies here and there, our forces did their best to ensure needless deaths were avoided.

Sectarian and ethnic violence that killed more Iraqis than any American forces ever did? So now it's our fault that Iraq had issues of its own that exploded after saddam was removed? Are we to be responsible for what a 'sovereign' nation is supposed to take care of on its own? Or is your definition of 'sovereign' rights selective and cowardly one that conveniently gets forgotten whenever you need someone else to blame?

Gaddaffi brought absolute disgrace to libya with that military misadventure in Chad (INVASION), countless dissidents jailed and encouraging tribalism with state secret police that made a name for itself torturing and killing who they liked on a daily basis. He acted like a punk and got fucked like one for being a mouthy demagogue that preyed upon the psychological needs of his own people. Even his own translator at UN general assembly refused to translate further than 45 minutes of his rambling rant because he was too embarrassed.

Afghanistan was a strategic move coupled with need for vengeance and retribution against the aq and taliban who were directly responsible for 9/11. A move that is completely justified considering they are religious fanatic -wannabes  who decided they wanted to fuck wit people. Since when does anyone need a reason to kill those who attack them out of the blue? If they want to assign obligation and blame, remember we assisted the muja in their fight against the soviets.

Strangely, all the other reasons and rationale goes out the window when you feel the need to bitch about how America is responsible for EVERYTHING.

No, it's all our fault for supposed reasons (which strangely seem to be more important in the eyes of other people than the guilt of these dictators) that you FEEL hold importance.

Show me one nation that is perfect. Relatively speaking, in terms of the amount of power that one nation wields and what it is actually capable of, US is showing more restraint then others would. Relatively speaking, US is handling the vast amount of affairs it's responsible for better than others. US is not guiltier than other nations. No other nation or people has the right to bitch and moan under a delusion they hold some kind of moral high ground over US. What US does, whether in human rights or national interests, ultimately benefits those who work with him. Just take a look at how many nations truly allied with US through out 20th century and count how many have become prosperous and was able to get out of their war torn state faster than they could have without connections to US (courtesy of US opening up its capital rich markets, no matter how badly you want to deny. We have no obligation to open them up in the first place). Now compare them to our enemies who outright used and destroyed their puppets. US holds comparatively much better ultimate record of handling its relations.

What about all those tax dollars and revenues oil nations are getting from our contracts? 400 billion of USD yearly are spent in oil imports, half of them going to impoverished nations. What are they doing with that money? Are we now responsible for changing their own government to something that actually re distributes that wealth?

Go fuck yourself.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:15:35 AM

All who pick up the sword die by it.  The USA will not be an exception.

Some of our actions may have had decent rationale, but try explaining that to the kid who's dad was a civilian casualty of our wars.  War only breeds enemies.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Honeypot

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:20:36 AM

All who pick up the sword die by it.  The USA will not be an exception.

Some of our actions may have had decent rationale, but try explaining that to the kid who's dad was a civilian casualty of our wars.  War only breeds enemies.

You have any idea how much of that applies hundred times more to our enemies than US?

What US does is largely a defensive measure to ensure the demise of those who actively seek to rise through the sword.

Where in your retarded fantasy land does it say only US commits crimes?

Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound now?
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:34:36 AM

All who pick up the sword die by it.  The USA will not be an exception.

Some of our actions may have had decent rationale, but try explaining that to the kid who's dad was a civilian casualty of our wars.  War only breeds enemies.

You have any idea how much of that applies hundred times more to our enemies than US?

What US does is largely a defensive measure to ensure the demise of those who actively seek to rise through the sword.

Where in your retarded fantasy land does it say only US commits crimes?

Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound now?

I love the personal attacks people on this forum throw around.  Roll Eyes

Can't you see the circle jerk for what it is, or are you just going to continue to perpetuate it?

Yes, our enemies were mad at us for the past and lashed out.  Then we responded and some new people were hurt.  Eventually those people will lash out too.

Oh well, we'll all be in a police state soon to "protect" us.  The more enemies the military industrial complex creates, the more it can push it's hardware onto our streets in the name of safety.

This used to be a country that cared about liberty and knew how to achieve it.  It seems now we only care about the illusion of liberty.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:36:17 AM

None of that changes that every US war in recent years have been wars of aggression. And there is the curious fact that you lost more soldiers to suicide after returning from Iraq, than died in combat. At some point enough data points begin to form a pattern. Your wars are without justification, your society is fucked up, the economy is going to tank in a handful of years. But go ahead and tell yourself everything is fine. Fortunately I live on another continent.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:39:34 AM

Fortunately I live on another continent.

That doesn't put you or the ground you're sitting on out of reach.
Honeypot

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:54:45 AM

None of that changes that every US war in recent years have been wars of aggression. And there is the curious fact that you lost more soldiers to suicide after returning from Iraq, than died in combat. At some point enough data points begin to form a pattern. Your wars are without justification, your society is fucked up, the economy is going to tank in a handful of years. But go ahead and tell yourself everything is fine. Fortunately I live on another continent.

Right, right. Please compare that to vietnam and tell him how US will fall.

All nations go through up and downs. You just keep bitching and moaning without being able to respond to everything that describes how wrong your 'reasons' are.

Your economy will tank before US, unless you are deluding yourself safe Smiley

But you just demonstrated perfectly how you don't even bother to read or understand something that completely disproves your view.

Also, this circle jerk was not initiated by Americans. Much squealing and moaning comes from outside of US and funny little bitches who moan while still living in US thinking they are actually safe from consequences of getting too mouthy.

That's a fact. US doesn't give a shit. You deal with us fair, we call it a day. It's that simple.

undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 05:00:06 AM

I was looking forward to a constructive thread on this important topic.  Seems like the US has many conflicting factions :S.  What have they done to you over there?  You're all essentially products of war at this point, chill.
May be American Embassy Fucked his ass so he is crying out here. Every single person from that part dreams of US and when US Embassy fucks his ass then try to dominate, But dont forget more then 50% people in your country (Where ever you are) are been feeded by US Note that or ask your Government.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: