Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][VAD] Varanida - Building a better internet  (Read 11900 times)
MaracaCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

Hello!

Do you have bounties for translations ? If yes i want to do portuguese one.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

Is this project based on a total airdrop or is it a disguised Ico?
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

Where i can get the referral?
Your referral is your wallet public address  Wink
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

Hello!

Do you have bounties for translations ? If yes i want to do portuguese one.

Not yet for translation, we have a marketing bounty though https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392834.0
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:38:11 AM

How is it going to improve the internet in short please?

Everything that we love on the Internet today (content, applications, websites) and that is free, is supported by Advertising. But advertising has become just a huge trash and an obscure industry (where data are resold over and over). If we succeed in providing a better advertising model (that is more fair in the way revenue are shared, and more transparent in the way data is owned and used), we can support better content (with focus on quality rather than quantity) and thus improve the experience of web-users.
Hope it was short and clear enough  Grin
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

We are distributing 2% of the total tokens supply over an airdrop through our prototype: https://varanida.com/download
We are not disguising anything. Details about the token sale will be provided publicly very soon.
mr.oz

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

We are distributing 2% of the total tokens supply over an airdrop through our prototype: https://varanida.com/download
We are not disguising anything. Details about the token sale will be provided publicly very soon.

when we can get our varanidas to our wallets  Huh at he end of airdrop  Huh If yes, it can be really take so much time
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

many Varanida-like platforms, almost all offer lucrative services to publishers, advertisers, and other actors.
For Varanida, what specific services are offered to compete?
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

when we can get our varanidas to our wallets  Huh at he end of airdrop  Huh If yes, it can be really take so much time

Yes, after the airdrop phase, we'll open a KYC process, and then tokens will be distributed. We are moving quite fast but also want to make sure everything is in order and properly audited etc. It's better to wait more and have tokens that worth something, right?  Wink
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

many Varanida-like platforms, almost all offer lucrative services to publishers, advertisers, and other actors.

There are indeed interesting initiatives in this space; but the market is so huge (look at the off-chain companies in the ads / publishing industry) that the true differentiator will be team's execution and vision.
We are offering several advantages to all stakeholders that we are describing our WP (https://www.varanida.com/whitepaper.pdf).
To name just a few:
- advertisers: can build apps on top of our protocol and pay less their ads if their ads quality score is high
- publishers: can run nodes to allow them faster ads delivery and get rewarded by the network
- users: rewarded for their attention, their data and also for voting for quality of ads & content
Chesign

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:03:27 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 03:56:34 PM by Chesign

I met a lizard (#Varanida) because it gave me airdrop
I use it well

I am comforted that it is blocking something.
But I do not know if it's not an expert what it is.
Why not apply it more easily?
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

There are indeed interesting initiatives in this space; but the market is so huge (look at the off-chain companies in the ads / publishing industry) that the true differentiator will be team's execution and vision.
We are offering several advantages to all stakeholders that we are describing our WP (https://www.varanida.com/whitepaper.pdf).
To name just a few:
- advertisers: can build apps on top of our protocol and pay less their ads if their ads quality score is high
- publishers: can run nodes to allow them faster ads delivery and get rewarded by the network
- users: rewarded for their attention, their data and also for voting for quality of ads & content

That's right what you say. Team execution is a major factor, hard work and mutual respect is a good start of a team. I have read your WP and I quite understand. I hope it runs smoothly.
zavodil

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

Пapa oбзopoв пo Varanida нa pyccкoм языкe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c_EwKrscDw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NzqNo31OMQ

Плaгин кaчecтвeнный, пoпpoбyйтe!
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

Great news! The Firefox version of the Varanida plugin has just been released. You can download it at https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/varanida
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

I saw a short video tutorial for Varanida I like how it works,I have a question regard the tokens rewarded for users using Varanida App.
How much total token allocated for that ?
Can I sue same account on more than one browser at same time ? 
can we get an estimate time for when the ICO information will be published ?

Thanks in advance .
Letcoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

I am trying this extension. Hope it works fine
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

Varanida is a project that has good and superior concept and strategy.very interesting, varanida will be very useful and profitable. in addition to providing benefits to digital content makers, varanida also ensures the security of end users. varanida looks very fair, this is where the advantages of this platform. I am sure varanida will be warmly welcomed by the public and this will be a new era of publishing and advertising industry that is very fair and profitable.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Marinanik2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

I think the Varanida project is interesting and has a great team in it. an innovative and profitable project. hopefully, the progress is smooth and many people are interested in the Varanida project.I wish good luck to the team
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

This project is very interesting, I join the signature campaign and also willing to share it on other media sites.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀