Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 07:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][VAD] Varanida - Building a better internet  (Read 11900 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

At times, I don't know how to commend some special individual the world is blessed with in terms of their thinking intellect and creativity skills. I must say the brain behind this project is one of them. So as your ICO continues, I wish you ultimately, resounding success

True, there are lots of project created by the people with different platform. Hope this project will be successful because I find it having potential in crypto currency world and I hope for more updates in this project in order to keep track and understand it more.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

Arianee and Varanida are conducted by the same guys who did Legolas exchange (+3500 BTC raised in february in 1 day) ; they are french entrepreunors, reliable team and good network to implement their projects. you can compare on  the advisory borad there are some people from legolas ICO.
bountyluck

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

I think this product don't need blockchain and crypto token
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

I just like the liveliness on this thread. I went through the white paper and saw how the dream of this project is being organised in a professional way. This is really amazing. The roadmap is superb. Anybody should not afford to miss out on this big project. I am delighted to be part of this. Let's do this guys and ride on as we follow

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

What about adblockers? will be some cooperation with them?
The Varanida extension IS an adblocker!  Smiley
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

I actually don't understand so much how to Varanida extension working. And my earning is so terrible after 1 days using it, only 0.2 VAD increasing o.O.. How to earn more? block everything?
Basically, earn more by browsing more. The more ads that are blocked, the more you will be rewarded. (Obviously, there are solutions in place to prevent exploiting this)
Cript-on.it

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

Are you planning any live presentation in Italy?
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

In the article you say that you will use the MetaMask wallet, but the MyEtherWallet wallet also supports tokens, why will not you use it? Do you think it is not so reliable?
What article? Can you specify more, please? However, it is not a bad thing to use MyEtherWallet but using MyEtherWallet would be a risky now as there are so many imposters who made a scam link of MyEtherWallet. They maybe wanted to recommend us to use MetaMask, but not to prevent you to use MyEtherWallet.
It uses MetaMask, because MetaMask is very, very popular at the moment and open-source. Because of this, it is under constant scrutiny and always improving. We will also contribute (and already have) to propose improvements, or fix any issues we find with the code.
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

I already used the browser extension and seen good improvements with the rewards I earned, though earning is quite low. Anyway, I have noticed low popularity of Varanida and maybe the marketing and advertising needs to improve and add more good strategies to boost exposures.

I thought what they have for now is the prototype, will those rewards that you are getting now redeemable as soon as you want them?
There is no popularity because of the bear market and there are already existing advertising platforms that gives incentives that are also based in ethereum blockchain.

Once 2% of the total VAD supply has been distributed, everyone can get their VAD tokens which they have earned during the airdrop.
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Where i can get the referral?
If you have installed the VAD Extension, your unique VAD address will be your referral address.
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

How is it going to improve the internet in short please?
Hi there, thanks for your question. It's going to improve the internet because it puts the user back in control and it will enable advertisers to advertise in a more relevant manner.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

I think this product don't need blockchain and crypto token
Well in my own opinion, since everything needs decentralisation, this project is one of the few big ones that need block chain technology. Many people tend to face a lot from ads, so if this project becomes successful, people would be happy to be part of it..

tofalar

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

Hey.Where to see the statistics of fees for ICO?
shiro utsuri

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

Varanida CEO is constantly seeking advice from the official advisor to add more advanced mechanisms to the platform which will enrich to a next level for success.

Really, then its a good idea collecting resources from the community is a big help in the progression of the project in the crypto world. Hopefully this project will provide good service to the community.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

Hey dude! Try and check the website.. I believe the details are well delineated there.. and you can try and get a glimpse of the white paper too... Best luck

koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

Varanida will solve the problem, "which allows advertisers, publishers, and other actors to build on top of the" Verified Advertising Protocol "for a one percent fee. At the same time, rewarding, interacting with users and detecting cheating are also important. It can be said that features and fees are the key to enabling the project to foster community engagement and platform support.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

This project just began making success.. Many more things are in store and with the way the ICO is going, Skye is just the starting point... Also with the aim of making trading a thing of great ease especially with ads pop ups free platforms, I believe the crypto world would be more than happy to have this project... Ride on guys as we follow.. Yeah!!

macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

This project will be very successful in my opinion, because a very good team is working here. I wish you success and prosperity
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

Hey dude! Try and check the website.. I believe the details are well delineated there.. and you can try and get a glimpse of the white paper too... Best luck

Yes, I also think that their website is very well built. There are a lot of languages and you can easily find what you need.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

Guys, as  wanted to show, this project is advised by very serious people from crypto world. do you remember Legolas exchange who raised 3500 BTC few months ago?

For our latest Varanida Interview, the CEO of Legolas exchange Fred Montagnon shared recently his views on the Media landscape, bad Advertising practices, and how to be successful building businesses on the Blockchain.

Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIIS9SjnFKA

This token is UTILITY token, so please talk about "participation/purshase services" and not "investment"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: