Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][VAD] Varanida - Building a better internet  (Read 11900 times)
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

Most of the times, it is difficult to work well on online platforms at perpetuating one service or the other because loads and loads of ads won't let you. But thank goodness that this challenge can be properly managed with a project like this through decentralisation... Ride on guys

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

Guys, as  wanted to show, this project is advised by very serious people from crypto world. do you remember Legolas exchange who raised 3500 BTC few months ago?

For our latest Varanida Interview, the CEO of Legolas exchange Fred Montagnon shared recently his views on the Media landscape, bad Advertising practices, and how to be successful building businesses on the Blockchain.

Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIIS9SjnFKA

This token is UTILITY token, so please talk about "participation/purshase services" and not "investment"

Very interesting video, I really liked it. And I also like every day more and more this team of developers
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

Most of the times, it is difficult to work well on online platforms at perpetuating one service or the other because loads and loads of ads won't let you. But thank goodness that this challenge can be properly managed with a project like this through decentralisation... Ride on guys

Yes, this project is unique in its kind. The team is trying hard and doing more and more every day. Good luck to team
Letcoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

I am using this extension, it is very useful ,especially for Youtube. But it does not work well for Chinese video website such as youku
reorpior

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator added Varanida (VAD) project. Average rating is 8.4/10 at the moment of posting. More details are available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/varanida
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

Guys, can you tell how active your Discord is? I thought about joining but I'm not sure if it's active or not? Do you have a Telegram chat too? I want to hear more about your community, can you please give me some details?
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

Hello,

I'm searching for my referral link. Where can I find it?

I have the extension installed.

Thanks,

Arvin
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 7310

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:47:45 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 10:43:23 AM by dkbit98

This was the last time I wasted my time on any ICO project, as more then 80% of ICO project are pure scam!

As for Varanida... I wasted lot of time using it, giving my feedback, telling people about it, and wearing Varanida signature.

Varanida bounty campaign was total unprofessional disaster, in charge with banned manager Wapinter.

I don't like to be deceived, so I STOP using it and returned to original extension uBlock.

My full review about Varanida and Wapinter will be posted on bitcointalk, steemit and all social medias.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

Guys, can you tell how active your Discord is? I thought about joining but I'm not sure if it's active or not? Do you have a Telegram chat too? I want to hear more about your community, can you please give me some details?
Hello, thank for your interest.
Feel free to join here: https://discord.gg/PaymE4b we have a pretty good community there.
So far Telegram is a read-only channel (https://t.me/varanida), but we are planning on having a private chat with the most active community members soon.
Hope to see you there soon.
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

Hello,

I'm searching for my referral link. Where can I find it?

I have the extension installed.

Thanks,

Arvin
Hello Arvin, thanks for using our extension. Your referral address is unique public address starting with 0x. It's displayed at the bottom of the extension.
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

Your project Varanida was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Thank you for listing us, but it would have been better to add the right information before posting. Anyway, we are sending you with all the right info.
Bylocalhost

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:26:21 AM

ICO Time: 35 days 18 hours left
vydinhtran

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

I think the Varanida project is interesting and has a great team in it. an innovative and profitable project. hopefully, the progress is smooth and many people are interested in the Varanida project.I wish good luck to the team
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

Varanida takes a fresh approach on the advertising network. I think decentralizing the ad network will help revolutionize the way we consume ads. The business revenue model makes sense and I think this platform will be a preferred choice for both advertisers and consumers.
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

I still run Varanida's addon on chrome continuously. But there is very little VAD.
The strengths are that it does not take up much of your computer resources.
Hope ICO will succeed and VAD will have good price on exchange.
Good luck!
Cangleemee

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

Do you have a bounty program? Let me know If you have it. I am interested in reserving a translation campaign
Varanida (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

Do you have a bounty program? Let me know If you have it. I am interested in reserving a translation campaign
Hello, the bounty program is closed. Thank you for your interest though.
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

Experienced team, a large community and a well-prepared idea. I think that this project can be successful. Good luck, guys!!!!
lesshepherd

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge plan based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the project, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
anderson silva 1

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

I used adblock a few years ago and was satisfied until I met this project a few weeks ago and I am very pleased with this extension, I wish I had discovered this project before. Success the team and everyone in the community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: