Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:49:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many airdrop programs?  (Read 1214 times)
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

Because of their many new project that need more investor will use airdrop to draw attention of new investor in other to get them involve in crypto. They are many airdrop because of the new project
youngmobi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

Yes there are a lot of airdrop now and you cant differentiate between the good and the bad ones why because scammers are now finding it easy to creat there own ico.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

The reason is because there are so many icos and with icos come airdrops and bounties which is why you see so many of them. New projects are always trying to get the word out about their coin and airdrops is one of the most effective ways for them to do that which is why almost all of them offer the opportunity to participate in airdrops.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
gregden

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

Airdrops create teams of new projects (ICOs) to attract the attention of new investors. If the airdrop is generous, then it attracts more attention
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

In most of the situations regarding airdrops and the teams/projects processing them, there is not enough demand for the project or the public is not informed about it, so those projects tend to build their community and awareness about the project via giving out free coins.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

The question should be "why so many ICOs" actually. Smiley

Airdrops are just a smart way doing a promotion campaign for their new projects and there are too many similar ICOs starting up every single day.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

Honestly there are so many airdrops programs.
Including few geniue airdrops and most fake
Or scam airdrops.
I don't know maybe most of the project even meet
The requirements before launching their airdrops.
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

Airdrop is probably the best way to draw attention to the project at the initial stage. However, today a lot of scams. I stopped participating in airdrops because of that. After all, in order to earn you need to participate in each of the airdrops. Of which 10% will not be scammers.

U2018

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks
You don't need to care about where these airdrops come from, but they are so inexplicable. So many airdrop scams are caused by these strange projects.If we are interested, you can choose to participate. If you don't have that much time, you can take a look, but it is undeniable that there are occasional high quality airdrops. If you can get it, you can use it to subsidize a little daily expenses.

Hostmasternode
One-Click Masternode Deploy | Instant Shared Node Service
gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

I've already stopped paying attention to airdrop. A lot of them are just scam. It is no longer possible to earn a lot of money by participating in airdrops. I prefer bounty campaigns, it is much more profitable and interesting.

catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

The airdop is the first step of the company to gain publicity by sharing in social mexia and other known platforms to promote their website and to have an early info to this company. But participating on airdrop is ok but you can earn much enough coin on that is why its better if you join on bounty campaigns it is much profitable than airdrops.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

the number of projects that have sprung up at this time, to invite investors to join them, but that is mostly just fraud or scam

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

airdrop is one way to promote the project, by distributing airdrop, so many people will know about the project, so that is only as an introduction to the project
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

Do Airdrops out several times more than ico. And only 10 percent of them actually pay tokens. And of those 10 percent, not all tokens will be released on the stock exchange.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

nor do I know, but isn't this profitable for the bounty hunter?
honestly I never wanted to miss it.  Grin
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

Airdrop make people be aware of the project but because of the character of it occasionally only a one time venture, those who joined it are simplest involved of the coins and will now not be interested in the undertaking to understand if it is going to be worth it to make investments on it. It is one of the marketing policy.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

airdrop is one way to promote the project, by distributing airdrop, so many people will know about the project, so that is only as an introduction to the project

Airdrops are made to get the block-chain started. Why would anyone want tot promote a project among the users who don;t invest, but only wait for something free?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
xemkolp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

For sure numerous airdrops develop in light of the fact that consistently there are additionally numerous tasks/ico that accompanies bringing new coins, and airdrop one of the media to give free coins to be known all the more broadly. Also, numerous airdrop members.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

There's a lot of airdrop now and I think why everyday they have new airdrop it's because they want to free advertise their project even their token that give has no value and that is not good to those who are participating airdrop.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

Airdrops are mainly used for advertising. When the fresh project appears how they can easily boost their marketing and influence? They seldom got budget for influencers and expensive means of promotion, so airdrop is the way to share their token for the promotion.
I agree with you, airdrop is part of a token promotion, with more and more new projects indeed making more airdrops too,
but we have to be careful because there are now many airdrops that are scam, not all airdrops for promotions but can also
be a means of fraud

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: