Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a Newbie, how soon can I start participating in Airdrop/Bounty?  (Read 629 times)
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

There are several sites that bundle all airdrops, google around. For some you'll need a proper status on bitcointalk forum, but not for all.
Good luck!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babyaia

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

I think you can already join airdrops and bounty,for the airdoprs rank are not required to participate,in bounty you can join except for signature campaign and you need to comply with the requirements in bounty social media,telegram,translation and others.
goatpo

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:50:59 PM

Before you start the airdrop/bounties make sure you are aware of Hacking make a seperate accounts from your exchange email and for Airdrop/bounty accounts

This is a very good post, making a fresh email is a very good thing to avoid scams.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

I am a Newbie in this highly esteemed forum, I want to know how soon I can start participating in Airdrops/Bounties?

You can start participating in airdrop immediately. For bounties usually is required to be at least Junior member to take part.

An exception is RAWG. You can take part in some tasks also as a newbie.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507

Another good thing, in my opinion, is that they pay you for your work a fixed value in tokens (with the value shown in USD) and they don’t use the stake system, so you will always know from the beginning how much you are going to earn for every task.

The ICO site is this one: RAWG. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?

Have a look. I hope this information is helpful!
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

go to my signature. and you get 400 token for free. this is super easy and does not cost money  Grin Grin good luck
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

There are some bounties that accept newbies but I rather suggest that you wait until your rank become junior member for the sake of stakes.  For the meantime create account on these site, if you don't have yet:  Facebook, tweeter, telegram, and other social media site.  Also increase your followers and friends in you  social media  accounts.
wulian18

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

As far as I know, there is no limit to the level of airdrops. It can be attended at any time. Newcomers cannot participate in bounty. The lowest level is jr member.
Danielradcliffe

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

I have some telegram channels which announce bounties and airdrops. Most of them doesn't request you to have even your bitcointalk account
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

There is no specific time to wait before participating in a bounty, but what i would advise is that, take some time and study what is going on in the forum so that you can be making constructive posts when you participate in signature bounty. For the other forms of bounty like content creation and social media, i think you can start anytime once you think you can follow the rules
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

You should rather spend your time for quality posts to rank up easily, you can find some bounties but you earn very little amount of money.

BurgerBar

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:59:27 AM

I am a Newbie in this highly esteemed forum, I want to know how soon I can start participating in Airdrops/Bounties?

You can start as soon as you want. Most social media campaigns are not restricted by rank, so all newbies can participate too as long as u have those social media accounts of your own and meet the criteria set by each campaign. The only campaign that you probably cannot participate would be the signature campaign. That is usually for rank Members and above
luffy_OP

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

Another one who came for bounty, uh  Undecided
Okay, first of all, learn about crypto using resources like blockgeeks. You should understand some general principals so that you won't be scammed along the way. Second you need at least Jr. Member rank to participate in most of thw signatures campaigns. Bounties are not only signatures. If you have Twitter account or Youtube channel with many subscribers you can start right now. Also keep in mind that many airdrops are scams. Usually it's not worth the effort
you did say that there are some scam airdrops. would you give me some hints or examples that the airdrops is scam.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

Airdrops can be performed at any time because airdrops do not require bitcointalk level members
In the bounty mission, some requests must be JR members to start the bounty! Some bounty tasks also accept newbies!
Segzyseun

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

Is there a way I can speed up leaving newbie behind. I have major air drops with loads of dollars that sometimes even get to $250 for each.  And I can't participate because I need to post proof of participation on an ANN .it's exhausting when I read the requirement that I need be online for a total logged 4 hours.   4 hours. Jeez. Plus 5 posts again. Haba it's too much mehn. 😧😧😧
attampt2

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

You can take part in some bounty campaigns even now, but I advise you to prepare your accounts for getting more money for amount of followers
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

When you reach the jr member level you can participate in most of the bounty. Many good bounty projects require full member.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Most of the airdrops/bounties needs you to have a telegram account, twitter, facebook, reddit, bitcointalk, medium and sometimes instagram too.

So its better to have all the accounts.

Some of them specify some conditions like a jr or member rank in bitcointalk or minimum 50/100 followers on twitter.

Better spread your network to be able to join them.
zhanglichen

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

1)You need to check posts or threads in ANN . There are lots of new project with airdrop in there .
2)The second way is to be careful someone's singnature . Airdrops always need to list their singature , so you can check out it and find airdrop that you like .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Well, you can already participate in some bounties that they only require newbies. But my advise is to join just yet. Make yourself more knowledgeable about our community, then when you reached Jr. Member status, you can confidenlty join with knowledge.

Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

You can Participate in PRiVCY airdrop. Best airdrop of the year. Joi their discord and read the rules at the earliest so that you don't miss it.

Wherever I am going, means on any thread, I'm seeing PRiVCY signature. This is really going to be huge. Those who are are part of this community and whoa re going to part of it are some really lucky people including me Smiley
[/quote]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: