Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP valuation $334.47USD per 1 XRP  (Read 159 times)
Gileadorji12 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Seriously, this tutorial is logical, insightful & AMAZING!!! Worth the watch, albeit long! #XRPthestandard #XRP #Ripple #HODL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSwSJQf1FOg
Lazarusabi

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

Seriously, this tutorial is logical, insightful & AMAZING!!! Worth the watch, albeit long! #XRPthestandard #XRP #Ripple #HODL

For me sounds just like empty hype :/
Gileadorji12 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

For me sounds just like empty hype :/
really ?
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

Hmm..I don't think so it will jump to high but XRP have a potential to perform well in near future.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

As for me XRP is not my favorite. I believe more in IOTA and EOS, anyway i will be happy if ripple will reach it, i hold some ripple for long term, good luck XRP
Paul95

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

Esoteric trading solution? Are you kidding me? Hope that nobody invest thanks to this useless predction.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Gileadorji12 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

Esoteric trading solution? Are you kidding me? Hope that nobody invest thanks to this useless predction.
hahahaha..useless ? maybe it might happen in the summer
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

Hmm..I don't think so it will jump to high but XRP have a potential to perform well in near future.
It will take many years to see massive adoption. People, wait, crypto doesn´t mean quick and easy money. We want stable and real solution!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
LenaRoid

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

very funny, this will never happen. im sure ripple will have same life story like bitconneeeeect Smiley sell it guys and forget about it and spend free eth for Egretia, much more promising blockchain

Egretia •• World's 1st HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

very funny, this will never happen. im sure ripple will have same life story like bitconneeeeect Smiley sell it guys and forget about it and spend free eth for Egretia, much more promising blockchain
Ripple is a bit different with bitconnect because it was supporting the regulators and then the ripple foundation always try to support the regulators anytime to roll-out the more strict rules to the cryptocurrency.
Basically ripple just work to the centralized institution like banker.  Roll Eyes There is a lot of better tech than ripple ZIL should be the next
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

I think this valuation is too exaggerated. Do you want the total market value of XRP to exceed BTC?
At present, the probability of XRP exceeding BTC is almost 0.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

Are you seriously saying that 1 ripple is worth 300 plus dollars? You do know the total amount of xrp supply and the total market cap that would place right ?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Arkyo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

Thank you for this very interesting forecast! It would be great to sell Ripple at such price! But for the beginning, it would be nice if the Ripple price would beat the December maximum price of $ 4 per coin!

In Crypto We Trust
Mask4real

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

This is nothing but just another baseless shill. Ripple is a good coin. No doubt about that. But there is nothing special about it that will make it rise that much. Those hyping XRP are probably people who bought at its ATH of $3 and now bagholding at a loss
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

Unbelievable, this is unlikely. The price is too high. I just hope $ 30 is too good. What do you think about this?
Piece_of_Pie

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

I think this valuation is too exaggerated. Do you want the total market value of XRP to exceed BTC?
At present, the probability of XRP exceeding BTC is almost 0.

XRP will never get close to 0.01 BTC, 100 XRP might still be worth 334 USD once BTC hits 1 000 000 USD  Cheesy
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

Do you think you are asking ?! Such a price will be achieved only in the distant future!
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

That would mean the market cap of rippla would be massive. HUGE amount of money should pour into ripple alone to make that happen. Like 50x the total market cap of all cryptos.
If ripple would be used in transactions, that would mean higher transaction costs, which is undesirable.
So I dont think it will happen.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

Check your numbers again.
With such a price, market cap woud be way too high.
That's just unrealistic.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: