Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] [ICO] unitalent.io - A Swiss blockchain enabled freelancing platform⭐🔥  (Read 1379 times)
unitalentICO

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

Wow! It seems to be a great idea for those of us who work as a freelancer. Hopefully believe it will taste the success. All unsold tokens will be burnt?

Thanks so much for your feedback and contribution!

Yes, the soft cap is $5 million and the hard cap is $20 million and all unsold tokens will be burnt.

Cheers
Bernhard
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

Swiss is a legit brand. Realy like the project and crowdholding platform. Just found it recently. Good luck
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

Great project to look in! Looking forward for the ICO sale. And get updated with this one.
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

Great project to look in! Looking forward for the ICO sale. And get updated with this one.

Thanks!
Please join our telegram and facebook group as well. There will be continuous updates on the ICO progress.

At the moment we are in our private sale where you can participate with at least USD15k.

https://t.me/unitalent
facebook.com/unitalent.io
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

Interesting concept in your project. Connect highly skilled freelancers with corporate clients without any intermediaries. It's a really smart decision. I believe that everyone who is important to work directly with the client should take part in the project.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
chiziem1

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

good project , i like it
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

Interesting concept in your project. Connect highly skilled freelancers with corporate clients without any intermediaries. It's a really smart decision. I believe that everyone who is important to work directly with the client should take part in the project.

hey, this is it all about! Why using an intermediary which is costly and slows down the process?

Lets go for blockchain technology and cut out the middle-man to enable freelancers and their clients to sign direct contracts. The more work is executed on unitalent, the more valuable the platform becomes. The value of unitalent is represented by the Talent Token (TAT). With unitalent’s unique reward system all users participate in the value they helped creating as TAT is distributed among users who work on unitalent, have a high reputation/status or share their network.

This is how shard economy should be!

Stay tuned on our other channels as well and join on Telegram, Facebook or Twitter!

Cheers
Bernhard
orbitalcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

Very nice team, exactly what this kind of projects need, i think it will succeed. I just have one question, are you going to include clients who don't know how to pay with crypto? or are you going to use some intermediary platform to convert from $ to crypto?
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

Cool project  

I am a freelancer who loves crypto and I haven't stumbled upon a project like yours. Do you have an competitors in the crypto world? Or are you looking to disrupt the older freelancer websites? or are you going for a different market?
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

Cool project  

I am a freelancer who loves crypto and I haven't stumbled upon a project like yours. Do you have an competitors in the crypto world? Or are you looking to disrupt the older freelancer websites? or are you going for a different market?

Hey, thanks for this questions which we appreciate very much!

First and foremost, unitalent allows freelancers to participate in the value they create on the platform. Beyond that, there are many other reasons for using the unitalent platform, such as: no middle men, zero fees, instant blockchain-secured payments, access to top clients and projects, monetising one’s network, access to services that support freelancer’s businesses, and many more.

Besides an ecosystem where users effectively and quantitatively benefit from the growth they help create, the team’s background in the high-skill freelance market will ensure that the project will be a success. Due to the vast experience in the market, the team knows the burdens and problems of both freelancers and clients and will implement services to alleviate its users and help them focus on the actual work.

Further more, we have an MVP ready. If you check out your youtube channel you can see a screen-cast of the on-boarding process. Our founders are experts in the field with lots of experience in the market. They run an existing business and act as a middle man. Thus, they disrupt themselves with their own idea!

Hope this helps  Smiley
Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

Very nice team, exactly what this kind of projects need, i think it will succeed. I just have one question, are you going to include clients who don't know how to pay with crypto? or are you going to use some intermediary platform to convert from $ to crypto?

Hey, thanks so much for your question!
Yes clients can pay the fees in fiat to unitalent which converts it to TAT and injects it in the system.
There will be an API calculating the TAT value of the fee from exchange rates in the market.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Bernhard
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

Do you have any affiliates in the crypto world? I feel like it's who you are connected with which makes a project successful (and marketing). Do you have a exact date for the ICO?
safreen18

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

this is a promising idea
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

Do you have any affiliates in the crypto world? I feel like it's who you are connected with which makes a project successful (and marketing). Do you have a exact date for the ICO?

Thanks for your question!

The ICO started already in its private sale. Public sale are planned to start at October 1st till the end of the year in different stages.

An affiliate is not planned yet but a very good point. We will go into that. Thanks

Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

Hey, thanks for your question!

Yes clients can pay the fees in fiat to unitalent which converts it automatically to TAT and injects it in the system. We will have an API calculating the TAT value of the fee from exchange rates in the market.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

has the concept of noble, will certainly be a lot of people who provide support to the project. Hopefully this project go smoothly until the target could be achieved.

Thanks for your positive feedback! We very much appreciate!

Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?

Thanks so much for your support! We really appreciate!

Catalan is not yet at the top priority of our agenda. But we put it on and think about it! Thanks for your hint!

Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

this is a promising idea

Thanks for your nice feedback!

unitalent is a blockchain-enabled platform that connects high-skilled freelancers with corporate clients. On unitalent the community of freelancers and clients, who are the backbone of the platform, participate and benefit from the growth of the platform.

Looking forward welcoming you in one of our other channels as well!

Cheers
Bernhard
unitalentICO

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

good project , i like it

Thanks so much!

What do you like most about the idea?

Cheers
Bernhard
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

I've been a freelancer before, What i felt when i first time being a freelancer is hard to find a project/ client to work with.
Now with this unitalent.io should be able to ease the struggle when looking for a project or client.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: