Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC again Fall down at 7k?!  (Read 743 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:58:12 AM

What kind of question is this? No one really knows how the Bitcoin price moves, there's a TA and some predictions but they arent a hundred percent accurate. One thing is for sure, there's always a possibility for Bitcoin to go even below $7k.
I think the OP is one of the weak hands, or a newbie trying to ride the Bitcoin hype.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

The current consensus will make the price of bitcoin to go up again maybe 5 months from now, but the price will never go back below 7000$ again,thats what i see bitcoin is heading this year.
If it is about the consensus, we should have been seeing the likelihood of some huge buying momentum, but it seems the sentiment outside is totally different from what we are having in the market. However, anything is possible in a highly volatile and decentralized market, so the possibility of hitting $7k is still very possible and it is just a matter of time before we get to know.

I can see a falling wedge now though, and the bearish sentiment can only change if we manage to break out of it to the upward but for now, nothing yet!
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

it seems impossible if bitcoin will drop in value 7k. because now more and more bitcoins are investing their money in bitcoins that will greatly affect the rising bitcoin prices

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:16:36 AM

as of this writing, btc is at $7,885... perhaps all the news about electricity costs of btc mining and how that affects the environment is influencing sell offs. that and news regarding regulations, and more trash talk aimed at bitcoin is weighing the price down i think
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

as of this writing, btc is at $7,885... perhaps all the news about electricity costs of btc mining and how that affects the environment is influencing sell offs. that and news regarding regulations, and more trash talk aimed at bitcoin is weighing the price down i think

It's more of the news IMO. More stricter regulations are coming into place, which might mean losing investor confidence in the short term.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

Looks like we are getting there soon. 8000 support line is broken and all indicators are showing that we are going down further more.
I sold half of my coins and waiting to buy again from 7k in a day. Lets wait.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:38:13 AM

What kind of question is this? No one really knows how the Bitcoin price moves, there's a TA and some predictions but they arent a hundred percent accurate. One thing is for sure, there's always a possibility for Bitcoin to go even below $7k.
I think the OP is one of the weak hands, or a newbie trying to ride the Bitcoin hype.

Until now no one can predict the price of Bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are strongly influenced by demand factors. With a very high volume of transactions then bitcoin prices can only be influenced by a pumping and dumping that has a very large funds. That is a very difficult thing to do, again that the movement and price of Bitcoin is a very difficult price to predict.
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

Going to 7K right now
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

I'm hoping that bitcoin will not below $7,000, someone says the behind of this bitcoin down price is the Mt.gox I don't know if it is true or not, but I still believe in bitcoin and will recover soon.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

BTC price is always pumping and dumping although this is the main magic of crypto market I like this fluctuations. But in this current market BTC is starting to dump again. So I have a question Is this time BTC will fall down again 7k?!
I guess time will tell but if you are asking if there is a possibility, the of course there is a possibility it could even end up going lower than that if the bears decides to take their course on the market. From the look of things, they are now in control and as long as that is the state we are in, I can bet anything to be possible when it comes to going way lower. Probably the remaining part of the month will be the one to watch out for basically.

someone says the behind of this bitcoin down price is the Mt.gox I don't know if it is true or not, but I still believe in bitcoin and will recover soon.
Almost all cryptos are down which may be due to many factors but basically triggered by heavy sell off by group of whales. Like the past incidents, this time also bitcoin will recover. But, $7k may be tested in between.
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

I don't thknk the price will fall below 7K again and if happens then as you said it is good time to buy more bitcoins.But anything can be possible in the crypto market so no one can't predict the market but there are some positive news about bitcoin so it might help the price to recover.

Yes, i agree with you, i don't think BTC will go down to under $7K again, i think this is the good time to invest, i think you can choose some top coins to buy. Good luck
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

I'm hoping that bitcoin will not below $7,000, someone says the behind of this bitcoin down price is the Mt.gox I don't know if it is true or not, but I still believe in bitcoin and will recover soon.

I don't think it's just Kobayashi who can be hold responsible for the actual price decline. But he is probably one of several factors for sure.
Regarding the price, to me it looks like we could go below $7k. Yesterday we were as low as $7260 (Bitfinex) and are now bouncing a bit. But these are all weak bounces imo, and just some profit taking from the shorters side and some accumulating by whales and retailers who know what game is being played here.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

Bitcoin continued on Thursday for a weaker fourth day and his course is heading to the $ 7000 limit. Experts say he will continue to drop and his rate could fall below $ 7,000.
In April, he also dropped to around $ 6500 and in May he climbed almost to $ 10k. In my opinion, it may fall, but it will recover again and there will be positive progress in the price.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

Who knows? It may actually be anything and could be way far from the news. It is funny the way the market has played out for a while that even with all the sentiments around with some feeling bullish and some few ones feeling bearish, it just seems the market is not even ready at all for any form of bullish moment anytime soon and all that we can see now is just the bears taking the day. We cannot say for sure how far it will fall, but only time can give us that.

More stricter regulations are coming into place, which might mean losing investor confidence in the short term.
I am not even seeing strict regulations in most places, except just few ones that simply would not have caused such a crazy move in the space downwards. The gospel truth is that no one knows what exactly may be going on generally in the market and sure, all these FUDs may be the cause, but I just feel since the appearance of futures and some of these big institutions, a lot of things actually changes with the market movement. I may be wrong, but that is what I feel.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

very sad to see bitcoin growth in this tahin, since the crash at the beginning of the year, until now not seen if the potential price of bitcoin in this year will surpass the price that emerged in the last year. is it possible btc will die?
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

Price of the bitcoin is near $7000 . From 8k follars last few days ago to that price. But don't worry about it because it will increase again more the price and maybe the price increase again like $8k upto $10k dollars this week.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

BTC price is always pumping and dumping although this is the main magic of crypto market I like this fluctuations. But in this current market BTC is starting to dump again. So I have a question Is this time BTC will fall down again 7k?!

There are lot of issues that will not favor Bitcoin market in which it will create FUD to most of investors therefore i believed Bitcoin price will drop slightly below $7,000. The latest news in which Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are now critics of Bitcoin investments then the banning of crypto advertising which will full effect next month of June are the most probably the reasons of the price drop.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

Price of the bitcoin is near $7000 . From 8k follars last few days ago to that price. But don't worry about it because it will increase again more the price and maybe the price increase again like $8k upto $10k dollars this week.

I am really hopeful that bitcoin's price will have to survive the current challenges that caused the price to dip more. After this scenario we should expect great pumps because the volatility will bring a roller coaster trend on the market price value. The investors who grab an opportunity to buy the cheaper coins in the market right have to hold their coins and don't ever sell early, because they might lose even more while the current trend was very low.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Of course it can drop to 7K, more over we can see even 3K next 3 moths. But now I think that it will drop to 6800$ and then will reach $ 12K in the middle of June and then will crash to $ 3K until September.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

It depends, no one knows what will happen in the market since news surrounding bitcoins can come as a surprise for traders to react swiftly to it. It can fall down immediately or later to 7000 if the news about it is negative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: