Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC again Fall down at 7k?!  (Read 743 times)
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

BTC price is always pumping and dumping although this is the main magic of crypto market I like this fluctuations. But in this current market BTC is starting to dump again. So I have a question Is this time BTC will fall down again 7k?!

I think so because many people I see in the social media are keep asking when will the bitcoin's price will increase again and the meaning of that is they are panicking to sell their bitcoins because of the fear of losing money. But, for me I guess it will increase back up again immediately.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

I am really hopeful that bitcoin's price will have to survive the current challenges that caused the price to dip more.
Bitcoin is doing better than ever before, and you talk about Bitcoin needing to survive its current challenges?

As I said, Bitcoin is doing better than ever before; banks are getting warmed up for Bitcoin in various manners, potential ETF's that we can welcome this year, Coinbase's coin backed fund that we will welcome this year, regulations legally opening the doors for institutions are about to hit the market, etc. All fantastic developments that will help add value to Bitcoin's utility and market, and yet people listen to the mainstream media nonsense. Roll Eyes

What challenges are there for Bitcoin to be so serious that it justifies using the term surviving? I think it's people themselves that are facing challenges (mentally) that they need to overcome, not Bitcoin. Once whales are bored at current levels and reset the market back to +$8000 levels, all the noobs will miraculously gain back their confidence.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:08:03 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 03:20:26 AM by GoldenLad

Why exactly are you people feeling pessimistic on the price of bitcoin. Though it might but we shouldn't feel it will. It's good to have a positive perspective whenwe are making any deals or investing in any business and same should also go with cryptocurrency. We don't hope to see bitcoin dip more than it already did. So we should learn to look on a brighter side not on the shallow side.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

Bitcoin continued on Thursday for a weaker fourth day and his course is heading to the $ 7000 limit. Experts say he will continue to drop and his rate could fall below $ 7,000.
In April, he also dropped to around $ 6500 and in May he climbed almost to $ 10k. In my opinion, it may fall, but it will recover again and there will be positive progress in the price.
I am not worried about any fall in bitcoin right now because it would be of light nature but what we really need to understand at this point is the fact that it is the time for investment into the mighty coin. In the month of June, the prices are definitely going to take a shoot and same will probably repeat in the month of August. Even if bitcoin falls now in prices, I am not going to do panic selling or take stress.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

The price of the bitcoin is still going down and might break another support level. The accumulation continues and if this drowntrend continues, some panic selling might happen again. Some well-known analysts predicts that bitcoin would bounce next week and there might be a mini bullrun but it will be short.   
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

Bitcoin is nearly falling below $7000 which indicates that this month is the worst month of btc and some of the altcoins. If this wall breaks we welcome again $6000 or even lower.

vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

Its already $7,000 the bitcoin price is falling further but I still keep expecting to raise the bitcoin currency price, The better we do is hold our bitcoin while the bitcoin price is lower.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

you're right when the BTC drops down but I think it's just that 9k is going to continue that and can not be stopped.

TheAncient

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

there is a chance because until now the price of bitcoin has no sign of making a step from bad performance in the market.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

The current price of Bitcoin is $7,436 but I don't think that it will fall any further for a longer time because we are done with the correction face and I am expecting the recovery in the price and I am sure that we will see a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. We might see some little fluctuation in the price but I am bullish in the long run.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

I don't think bitcoin will fall below $7000.
Its time to recover with slowly, Bitcoin and another altcoin will come in a better position as soon as possible. Bitcoin money not stable all-time in the market. The market will up down regularly. So do not waste time another work. Bitcoin rise-fall depend on demand and supply of bitcoin mining.
iMark

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

BTC price is always pumping and dumping although this is the main magic of crypto market I like this fluctuations. But in this current market BTC is starting to dump again. So I have a question Is this time BTC will fall down again 7k?!

I think so because many people I see in the social media are keep asking when will the bitcoin's price will increase again and the meaning of that is they are panicking to sell their bitcoins because of the fear of losing money. But, for me I guess it will increase back up again immediately.
It may be, but I don't think that the price will drop below $7k because I think that bottom line price of bitcoin is currently $7k, currently bitcoin price back strengthened to $7.5k, I hope the price can continue to strengthen, it will be very meaningful for bitcoin market, because many users have lost confidence so make bitcoin market becomes quiet, I hope the price back up and the market back to crowded
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

I don't think bitcoin will fall below $7000.
Its time to recover with slowly, Bitcoin and another altcoin will come in a better position as soon as possible. Bitcoin money not stable all-time in the market. The market will up down regularly. So do not waste time another work. Bitcoin rise-fall depend on demand and supply of bitcoin mining.
This is awful that people are still talking about decrease in the value of bitcoin when it is almost half of the year past. Bitcoin is simply having trouble in the beginning of the year and this could be observed from the last few year’s market trends of the coin. We should not let haters spread false news about the continuous decrease in the values. We better counter them by spreading news which is truth and a fact.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

this option can not be ruled out, the prices in the world are crypto impermanent and we can not be sure that tomorrow the price will not fall to this mark
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

I do honestly think that there's a huge possibility that this market value will again be reached by Bitcoin if the dumps in the market will continue. And if it will, take advantage of the opportunity to invest because when the moment come that its price recover at some pint,  huge profit will be earned in the future.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

as of this writing, btc is at $7,885... perhaps all the news about electricity costs of btc mining and how that affects the environment is influencing sell offs. that and news regarding regulations, and more trash talk aimed at bitcoin is weighing the price down i think
The price is on the way down and it may down to $7k because negative trend is there in bitcoin investment. Many people predicted that 2018 is the year for bitcoin but almost half year is going to finish and there is no increase in the price. it means that people are not interested in bitcoin anymore or they are transferring their money to other Altcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

Today the market seems to be good progressing forward reaching a new barrier $8000. Already it has crossed the $7600 mark and if this growth continues in a stable manner the third quarter of the year will be big for us. The growth taking place over the other altcoins too is a sign of sustained growth contributing to the market capital.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

as of this writing, btc is at $7,885... perhaps all the news about electricity costs of btc mining and how that affects the environment is influencing sell offs. that and news regarding regulations, and more trash talk aimed at bitcoin is weighing the price down i think
The price is on the way down and it may down to $7k because negative trend is there in bitcoin investment. Many people predicted that 2018 is the year for bitcoin but almost half year is going to finish and there is no increase in the price. it means that people are not interested in bitcoin anymore or they are transferring their money to other Altcoin.

What are you talking about lol. If anything, bitcoin has been getting the attention and interest of more people than before. Though that doesn't always transalate to an increase of price over night. At the moment we're inching back to the 8k mark instead of falling deeper to 7k. Overall I think we're still on a plus compared to the same time last year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
carriebee

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

this option can not be ruled out, the prices in the world are crypto impermanent and we can not be sure that tomorrow the price will not fall to this mark
Maybe yes or not, this is true we are not really certain on the movement of price tomorrow onwards. If you look at the current market we are seeing a slow moving of price at least it turns green. What we have to do is observe and don't lose hope.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

I know that because of the miners and investors who hold the bitcoin they sell at a high price it decreases so much, so we dont expect you to keep the bitcoin high because of those situations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: