Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC again Fall down at 7k?!  (Read 743 times)
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

nothing is impossible in the world of cryptocurrency. everything can happen. This can be much higher than ordinary value or may reach the highest peak and of course also can decrease again in a much lower value. and I'm sure it will not be expected. The value is specific or stable over time and we can only do it day by day to move in the market so we can be more aware. and we can look for profit in seeing the market condition every day by doing trade work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

this option can not be ruled out, the prices in the world are crypto impermanent and we can not be sure that tomorrow the price will not fall to this mark
Maybe yes or not, this is true we are not really certain on the movement of price tomorrow onwards. If you look at the current market we are seeing a slow moving of price at least it turns green. What we have to do is observe and don't lose hope.
That's something we can't predict, market keeps on moving upward or downward every minute, hour and day. We have to set our mind that this is normal, we should not panic and decide quickly. Instead the more we need to improve our knowledge, study chart, roadmap, understand the market, and read a lot. It could fall down at 7k or not, what's important is that we have a back up plan and knowledge to manage price fluctuation.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

this option can not be ruled out, the prices in the world are crypto impermanent and we can not be sure that tomorrow the price will not fall to this mark
Maybe yes or not, this is true we are not really certain on the movement of price tomorrow onwards. If you look at the current market we are seeing a slow moving of price at least it turns green. What we have to do is observe and don't lose hope.
That's something we can't predict, market keeps on moving upward or downward every minute, hour and day. We have to set our mind that this is normal, we should not panic and decide quickly. Instead the more we need to improve our knowledge, study chart, roadmap, understand the market, and read a lot. It could fall down at 7k or not, what's important is that we have a back up plan and knowledge to manage price fluctuation.
we need to make plan A , plan B or even plan C is market goes down again to $7000 or even more than.and that plan can decide when we looking at technical or fundamental .so that's why we must improve our skills in market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

anytime bitcoin can down at $7,000 as of now the price is starting to grow I hope that this will continue until to reach $10,000 again.

mojacho

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

Seems like 7000$ mark in on the bottom or somewhere near it. Every time BTC dips to this mark, it begins to grow a bit. Today we have only +0,5 but this is at least a "plus".
Now lets wait for 8000$, it doesn't seem to happen fast
mr-sk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

I do not think so, we have seen it touching less than $7200 during the last few days, but it has already recovered and it is good for me and for almost all the people in here who bought.

Telegram
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Bitcoin price is really unpredictable. Current price is $7400. Hopefully it will rise again after the dip on the past month. We cannot say whether it will goes up or down at $7k. Still hoping for its biggest pump.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

BTC price is always pumping and dumping although this is the main magic of crypto market I like this fluctuations. But in this current market BTC is starting to dump again. So I have a question Is this time BTC will fall down again 7k?!

bitcoin market value is slow, and there is no certainty what causes this decline. although I'm sure there will still be another downturn, but I do not think the bitcoin price will go down to touch that number. because bitcoin will rise again even though not too high.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

nothing is impossible in the world of cryptocurrency. everything can happen. This can be much higher than ordinary value or may reach the highest peak and of course also can decrease again in a much lower value. and I'm sure it will not be expected. The value is specific or stable over time and we can only do it day by day to move in the market so we can be more aware. and we can look for profit in seeing the market condition every day by doing trade work.
This is why the crypto market is called volatile market. The things keep on fluctuating and most of the times, unexpected things happen. We should stop assuming lowest prices or bitcoin because I am hundred percent confirmed that it is not going as low as 7000 dollars. Bitcoin is the ruler of this volatile market. It cannot go that low. What we all need is just patience in order to be among successful investors.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

we need to make plan A , plan B or even plan C is market goes down again to $7000 or even more than.and that plan can decide when we looking at technical or fundamental .so that's why we must improve our skills in market.
Bitcoin few days ago fell down at 7k dollar and this 7k dollar followed a constant increase trend after that which is very necessary foe the market to recover again. The market value after its fall remained stable for some time in the value equivalent to 8k and 9k dollar. The value after this stability fell down at 7k dollar and right after that constant increase started. This constant increase will enter us into a market where our coins have highest possible values.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

Bitcoin is in rollercoaster ride again? Its price goes up a bit again and still crawling up slowly. There are reports that consolidation and ranging may continue this month. Some big names in the business that planning to enter the bitcoin market may eventually help the leading cryptocurrency to rebound later. If the price is nearing the bottom, investors would start buying again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

Starting slowly to recover, but to fall below $7k.. I still doubt it and I think it will be more directed toward $8k and so on. It looks like a drastic decline from the last 5 months.. it's getting to show that it's enough I guess, and the price will be influenced by the things that make it more pumping. The trust would be increase and remain optimistic.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

I have read a news this morning that bitcoin and eth will be up this week, if bitcoin hit 7800 then it will staright up to 8500$ and with ethereum they can do 1m/tps to 10m tps which will drive the price to 850$.

PG13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

BTC price is always pumping and dumping although this is the main magic of crypto market I like this fluctuations. But in this current market BTC is starting to dump again. So I have a question Is this time BTC will fall down again 7k?!

We can't predict the price of bitcoin, we can only trust this technology that sooner the price will rise above our expectations and give us a good profits by holding our bitcoin in a long term. If the price will fall then it's another opportunity to buy again to add our funds.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:33:09 AM

We can't predict the price of bitcoin, we can only trust this technology that sooner the price will rise above our expectations and give us a good profits by holding our bitcoin in a long term. If the price will fall then it's another opportunity to buy again to add our funds.

Yes you're right, bitcoin's future is really unpredictable but I am hopeful that bitcoin can surpass the current challenges that caused the price deeply fallen. Bitcoin is volatile and I trust that it can manage and persistingly arise and the price will immensely increase. As of now, it is better to invest more and sell it when the market is greatly stable.
Jasell

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

Volatility is the name of the game here in the cryptocurrency world and that is how we are going to earn profit if we know how to play it. This time is the perfect time to acquire some more! Ber-months is just a stone-throne away and just like everyone, I hope BTC price will quantum leap again just like last year.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

Bitcoin price can swing in any direction in just few hours as it was down at $5,900 and make it bounce at $6,300 in just few hours. This is the reason why this coin is so popular with many traders and investors had making transactions everyday. You just buy at low and sell at high to get a profits in here.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

It could happen back to a price of $ 7k or even further, maybe this is because most investors are manipulating prices, they want other investors to panic eventually selling their assets, and that factor becomes not the current price stability. I hope to keep your assets and not be careless to sell them, because it will make things worse
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

The current market is so unpredictable that i don't know what to say. Because of the market i am in a bad mood. Hope it recovers quickly. There is always a possibility that btc goes below 7k. Let's hope it will rise from now on.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

It could happen back to a price of $ 7k or even further, maybe this is because most investors are manipulating prices, they want other investors to panic eventually selling their assets, and that factor becomes not the current price stability. I hope to keep your assets and not be careless to sell them, because it will make things worse
Well I would say that life wrote the ending to the OP question, and the final answer is positive. Moreover, I am convinced it will dump more before it eventually recovers again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: