Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COIN DESIGN: 3BTC & Your coin delivered in 24 Hrs. [Click Thread To See Samples]  (Read 724 times)
funkycoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:18:53 PM

TOP LEVEL COIN DESIGN & BRANDING!!!

I am currently working in my own portfolio of coin projects and for a limited time while I'm waiting for a DEV to come on board I am offering my services to design your ALT coin. Please note: These are original designs: they are not 'clip' art and your final design will be 100% original and royalty free.

Firstly let me introduce myself... I am based in the UK and I'm a creative entrepreneur with 25 years experience in graphic design, corporate ID and Art Direction. My skills are branding through top level design and I have recently invested in 50 exciting generic dot com coin names which I am looking to develop in partnership with a tech genius and experienced scrypt programmer. [If you know of ione or can introduce me to one PM me ASAP] While I am waiting for that to happen please view the samples below and if you like what you see simply brief me on your coin name and core values and I'll have a design back to you within 24 hours for just 3 Bitcoin. Just send the bitcoin over and I supply a high res graphic [1984x1984 pixels] in the layout style of the graphics below with text and accompanying web address so you can use it for marketing and promotion. I will also supply your design on a transparent background so you can use your logo across all your promotion and marketing material on different backgrounds. Payment must be advance of commissioning the design. Once the design is complete you will also have 2 sessions of tweaking and changes if you are not happy with the initial design with each set of changes being delivered within 24 hours of your instructions. Any further questions PM just drop a reply on this thread.

Samples of the quality of the design work you will receive:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/b5/d4/fdb5d4a07046ee84494346dbfec22e8f.jpg

StocksCoin.com (STX)
The number 1 coin for trading global Stocks.
As Max Keiser and his guests on RT news have pointed out in recent weeks there will soon be coins for global commodity and currency trading so Stocks Coin is the key generic for global trading in stocks... I have many other financial key generics.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/21/a0/27/21a0277cdeb492751f1d728f0d1caae3.jpg

UnitedSafeCoin.com (USC)
The Safe Alternative To The US Dollar [Super safe encryption, a coin that gives wider consumer investors stability, safety and confidence in their investment... possibly based on a United Wallet or 'SAFE' that serves to keep and convert all your ALT currencies in one place and in one coin]. OK I know there are many possible 'flaws' to this concept but it's only at concept level at the moment and predicts a future where investors and users can have 'multi-wallets' or 'SAFES' to keep all their ALT crypto coins. Feedback from the DEVS would be great on this topic.

http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/originals/b8/f0/df/b8f0df77e84cbba55a335bda9c9510d8.jpg

BombCoin.com (BOM)
A fun game/gamers coin that can be used for many game apps including the popular 'Coin Bomb' concept. Possible unique function could be that on sending the coin to another wallet the bomb explodes and helps to mine some additional coins which are auto-added to the wallet. As in real gold/coal mining there would be different 'seams' to be found some rich and some that are small. Have no idea if this is technically possible and it is only a concept idea. Feedback please. (also see coinbomb.com and coinbomb.biz).

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/59/76/39/597639d2a4d4072a9500e570dc1a5fe3.jpg

JPYCoin.com (JPY)
Japenese Yen Coin (JPY). Central to the portfolio are 12 key global currency domains. The portfolio includes generics for the major currency markets. These are not ‘ALT’ or fad coins, these represent coins that are perfect for exchanging real currency on the global financial markets:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/33/31/cf/3331cf89bc83c6cbc90797dee9398524.jpg

FunkyCoin.com (FNK)
The Funky Coin brand is about energy, vitality and fun.
Funky Coin is specifically targeted towards the younger generation and the coin and wallet has multiple skins and dynamic funky animated graphics.

You can read my the full thread on my portfolio and my quest for a DEV guru to take on these projects here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389722.0

If you are as excited and passionate about ALTs as I am please PM me ASAP so we can get started!
Many thanks for taking time to read my thread. I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve :-)

All designs and graphics in this post are © Stephen Rumney 2013
PDcologne

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 02:23:25 PM

wow - loving your work....

sure you will get picked up quickly... i just hope its on a great coin

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
funkycoin (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:36:59 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 03:17:13 PM by funkycoin

High res link added:
To view the Artworks in glorious high res please click here:

http://www.pinterest.com/contemporaryart/crypto-coins-high-res/

Grin
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:41:17 PM

Bump for some real nice work Wink
carlb007

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 02:43:27 PM

3BTC and your coin delivered in 24 hours?
So your expecting $2200 at current prices for what is <1 days work?
Jesus - if people pay that then this forum is even more fucking nuts than i thought! Not saying they dont look great - but thats a ridiculous asking price.
funkycoin (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:44:18 PM

atp1916 ... Many thanks for the bump Grin

wow - loving your work.... sure you will get picked up quickly... i just hope its on a great coin

PDcologne ... many thanks for the great feedback Grin
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 02:49:56 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 03:09:42 PM by markm

Have you read the DUNE series by Frank Herbert?

Apart from the originator of the coin and the possibly crazy VladVlad the possibly non-transexual Transylvanian IXCoin might not have holders large enough to be able to come up with 3 BTC worth of IXCoin, but maybe a fund-raising effort could try to.

The Ixians in various aspects of Galactic Milieu have been promoting IXCoin in the Milieu, and pointing to Herbert's Ixians as one possible in-game or in-science-fiction origin of the name.

I know that does not match the current website's concept of IXCoin as Internet eXchange Currency but layer upon layer of associations is all to the good, right? Especially since Herbert's IX is probably a trademark or something so these Ixians' personal associations are not really suitable for direct use in the mass market.

Nonetheless if you are familiar with the kind of ornate high - but technically within the bounds imposed by the rules established during the Butlerian Jihad - technology maybe you could come up with something that fans of that kind of Ixian might like while also addressing the concept of Internet eXchange Currency?

I like your funky coin creative, the figurative art reminds me of some of my father's stuff...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Graham+Metson+figurative

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
funkycoin (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:51:45 PM

Jesus - if people pay that then this forum is even more fucking nuts than i thought! Not saying they dont look great - but thats a ridiculous asking price.

If you care about your coin you care about your image and your future success in the ALT marketplace... looking beyond to the consumer market if you want penetration then you need a strong brand image... not just 'CLIP ART'... if its successful [and my designs are tailored to give you quality and the edge you need in a competitive market place] I think you'll find that $2200 is a seriously low spend for world quality logo development. Corporates who understand the importance of branding and how important logo design will think nothing of spending $250,000 on brand ID consultancy and that's before you get your actual logo delivered. If you want the best you have to invest!

The price is also for the fact I can turn around a complete brief fast... go to a leading corporate ID branding company and see if they can do the same for $2200  Grin
funkycoin (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:59:24 PM

I like your funky coin creative, the figurative art reminds me of some of my father's stuff...

Hi Mark, Thx for the thumbs up for the funky coin art... this is my speciality designing funky dance graphics... they evolved from fliers I designed for club promotions and are linked to a bigger project way off topic here called the 'Dance Museum' which is my personal life passion. the background image of the sequinned mannequins was taken in the foyer of a club in Dubai when I was DJing there a few years ago.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 03:07:41 PM

Not many years ago (oops, well, if 15 years or so is not many...)  you could get the original canvas of one of my dad's paintings for that kind of price!

I expect they are more than that by now though.

How slow a turnaround do you want, though?

How long did Frazetta used to take to come up with cover art for a paperback?

Do you think he managed it in 24 hours?

I suppose it is possible though that it might have only cost a couple of grand way back when, before those covers made his work famous...

Brand consultancy is a whole 'nother thing. Guiness paid oodles just to get told the harp is good, keep the harp...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: